MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

One thing TFF does not do is confuse me
ur right

''uys, I've updated the tactic to V4. I slightly tweaked dribbling for B2B.

It's small but very efficient tweak and it gives solid contribution to attacking build-up play so I very recommend to use it
.''
seems i see only one v4 at op.. or i dont know to read

Thank's mate :)
Here you go...

Celtic3344.png

dude u defiently confuse us with so many versions....

u told that u tweaked the box to box with dribbling, and i re downloaded , i dont see any change to box to box...it has dribbling less ect

can u be mroe spesific with what changes u made pls? :/

Mate, are you saying that there's no difference for you in dribbling settings for B2B between V3 and V4? So I asked you to go and look what dribbling settings B2B have in your V3 in order to compare it with V4.

Last edited:
we are about talking ''v3 reborn (defence) one ? coz i thought i am in topic post of v4 monstrous one :3

we are about talking ''v3 reborn (defence) one ? coz i thought i am in topic post of v4 monstrous one :3

Mate, everything started from this post from you:

b2b has no dibbling (dribbling less....can u be more specific what tweak is taht i dont see difference :/
took again the v4 from the op ...isnt it?

I have no idea what are you trying to say in this post :) I don't understand this phrase at all: "b2b has no dibbling" What do you mean? :)

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V4. I slightly tweaked dribbling for B2B.

It's small but very efficient tweak and it gives solid contribution to attacking build-up play so I very recommend to use it
. ;)

bump

Last edited:
How much will tactic suffer if I push wingers higher up and set them as inside forwards?

seems u are talking for tweaks for other tactics...coz there is not this tactic in this topic as i can see...thats whats the confusing here.. there is only v4 monstrous plug and play. i cant be more specific...i am trying important and see what u changing but i dont see difference on that v4...but it seems u talk for other tactics though..nvm..wasted time

Quick question TFF, I want to change the tactic to play with 2 strikers. I changed the AM to a F9. Or should I change him to a DLF? Or something else? Thanks!

Guys, I've updated the filters and attributes profiles at the OP(EXEUTIONER thread). I optimized CA allocation for ML/MR positions. Less important attributes has been reduced as much as possible and CA from these attributes was relocated to extremely important attributes which have crucial importance for the performance. I very recommend to pay attention to attributes for ML/MR positions because these position depends on attributes more than any other positions and I would say these position are the most important positions for the tactic and only the striker positions has the same importance.

You can find the updated filters and players profiles at the EXEUTIONER thread.

Last edited:

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V5

CHANGES:

- tweaked TIs
- changed Role/PIs for central defenders
- tweaked PIs for CM(D)/GK

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V5

CHANGES:

- tweaked TIs
- changed Role/PIs for central defenders
- tweaked PIs for CM(D)/GK

I'm still using V2.
Had some "problems" with ac milan (only managed to finish 2nd two years in a row), than I used your player filters, huge difference, I bought sarabia as a RM, beast, salah as a LM, ****** ****, even bigger beast.

Last edited:
Complete disaster, from preseason to the opening games. I don't get it. V1 was amazing but this...

View attachment 868028

Dude, you are Palermo(predicted 16th) and you lost to Juventus(predicted 1st) and Roma(predicted 2nd). They are the strongest teams in Seria A and your loses were away matches and you lose only by 1 goal!

Sometimes when I read posts like this, I wonder why does TFF still try to help people and share his tactics after all this bullshit... probably he's saint or something. :D

Back