MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

No, he´s Napoli and currently is 16th ;)
It doesn't change much anything because Napoli is much weaker than Juventus and Roma. Also he played away from home which makes it even more harder and in both cases he lost only by 1 goal! it's just ridiculous to start moan after that and if you have brain in your head you understand it.

Last edited:
V5 - It's absolutely domination!!

Hey there,

I started a save with Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga (they are predicted to be 14th).

I switched to V5 in the second leg (Match vs Freiburg):

View attachment 261279 View attachment 261278

Only drawed 3 times and didn't lose a single match - amazing!! Best version so far! Now I'm about to build up my squad for the next season - only one aim: the title! :)

Hey there,

I started a save with Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga (they are predicted to be 14th).

I switched to V5 in the second leg (Match vs Freiburg):

View attachment 868157 View attachment 868158

Only drawed 3 times and didn't lose a single match - amazing!! Best version so far! Now I'm about to build up my squad for the next season - only one aim: the title! :)

FREAK! I'm going to open my laptop

This tactic is crazy good. Started in Austria for the first time ever, with Liefering in 2. division. Predicted 10th (last place), currently 1st after 19 games, with a winning streak of 7. Just smashed the 2nd placed team 4-0 away from home and my team can't stop winning at the moment. 1st place and promotion here I come :)

First of all, thanks for all the effort! I will definitely test your tactic's V5.

One question:

-Does it lose its effectiveness if we play right-footed player in MR position (as well as left-footed player por ML position)?

Hope not...

-Does it lose its effectiveness if we play right-footed player in MR position (as well as left-footed player por ML position)?

I know that you don't ask me, but with my experience with Liefering it does. My two LM's are right footed, they have 15 goals scored together, while the RM's are both righ-footed and they have only scored 3 goals together. If possible I would at least get one left footed RM or right footed LM in your starting lineup.

I know that you don't ask me, but with my experience with Liefering it does. My two LM's are right footed, they have 15 goals scored together, while the RM's are both righ-footed and they have only scored 3 goals together. If possible I would at least get one left footed RM or right footed LM in your starting lineup.

Thanks Henry!

Finally managed to try this tactic (V5) for serious for full season with some team (not my favourite team, just happened to be Chelsea for no reason), this is the table:
View attachment 260533
Players stats & ratings (Costa was injured for 3 months 1x + 6 weeks another 1x so backup striker who also played in cups has better stats):
View attachment 260532
Premier League stats:
View attachment 260531
Results:
View attachment 260530
View attachment 260529
View attachment 260528
Unbelievable FA CUP final:
View attachment 260527

Btw. Fullbacks overperfoming in this tactic like crazy :D

This tactic is crazy good. Started in Austria for the first time ever, with Liefering in 2. division. Predicted 10th (last place), currently 1st after 19 games, with a winning streak of 7. Just smashed the 2nd placed team 4-0 away from home and my team can't stop winning at the moment. 1st place and promotion here I come :)

Finished the season, winning the league. SS's below. Feels good two win the league with 15 points with a team predicted to get relegated ;)

My striker was absolutely fantastic, he got better and better every day. Easily the leagues topscorer. Also my only signing was Gorinsek on free transfer, because I needed more than one RM. Thanks so much for the tactic :)

NB: Do not care about the last 4 games, I didn't have more than 4-5 real players left. Everybody were suddenly going to play for their international team. In the last two games most were back, but only 1 subsitute (a GK) and their fitness were awful. Still I got 4 points there, 4 more than expected. The goalkeeper substitute even got 60 minutes as LM because of an injury :P

Not the right place to ask but still. After I won the the league with Liefering in Division 1, there is not a place for me to play games anymore. I am not playing in the top division like I should I guess, or not even in the division under, and I don't know why. What's the points playing the game when it's not a schedule with league games for me? ;)

Cup games is the only thing I can play whole season. Won the first game 3-0. Anybody else experienced this ****?

Not the right place to ask but still. After I won the the league with Liefering in Division 1, there is not a place for me to play games anymore. I am not playing in the top division like I should I guess, or not even in the division under, and I don't know why. What's the points playing the game when it's not a schedule with league games for me? ;)

Cup games is the only thing I can play whole season. Won the first game 3-0. Anybody else experienced this ****?
dude, it sounds like a bug to me... you'd better report it to SI.

Back