dude, it sounds like a bug to me... you'd better report it to SI.

Hmm, might do that.

I just really would love to play another season with this tactic after getting promoted to the top division, but it's not possible. Sounds like I have to start from scratch with a new team. Not what I would like to do after using most of the day playing that first season with Liefering, having enourmous much of fun ;)

View attachment 260501View attachment 260500
Just completed my first season as Schalke. I think the results speak for themselves. I was knocked out in both the German Cup and Champions League in the semi-finals due to a ridiculous late season injury crisis. The game must be coded to give huge injury lists for late season, it always happens to me, but hit me particularly hard this season. The cynic in me says FM did it to me because I was winning too many games XD The best tactic of this years FM.

Best plug n play tactic since Diablo!

you can quote me on that!

Hello guys.

I have to say that v4 is already amazing for sure.
But i didn't understand the changes you have to make to go to v5.
Can someone help me please with that?
Or if someone have a link for this tactic?

Thanks

Hello guys.

I have to say that v4 is already amazing for sure.
But i didn't understand the changes you have to make to go to v5.
Can someone help me please with that?
Or if someone have a link for this tactic?

Thanks

dude, why not just go to 1 page and download it? ^^)

I'm such a .......
So simple. Thanks for the advice.
Have a nice game. All of you.

V5 is just amazing.No words no pictures. Legends dont need evidence.

Haha, just played my first Serie B game of the season. I'm Vicenza, media prediction 22nd. Played home against Catania, media prediction 1st. Won 6-0!!!!! 5-0 after half time and the tactic is not even fluid yet. Even got a red card and still scored goal number 6 ;)

In Barca should I buy Vela for 19mil before I start? He surely must be better than Pedro as he has better crucial for tactics stats 17+ dribbling, acceleration and agility. Want to get someone more fit for tactic than Pedro and make him (Pedro) backup, any advice for someone else, maybe?

Never dominated a game so much without scoring ;) Only the second defeat so far, and 1st place with Vicenza, media predicted 22nd. Played 17 games and it's going really well :)

I can't download it via mediafire so can someone please upload that tactic on different page?

Media prediction- 20th - promoted via playoff.

14jyv0k.png

The squad is really poor, I only managed to improve it slightly with non-contract players.
I've tested quite a few tactics with this team. While this was horribly inconsistent like any other tactic, it held on and didn't slump into a devastating winless streak like all other tactics did.

We'll see next season what I can do you with transfers and whether this tactic can achieve top half finish without stress.

Vizenca in Serie B *** Media Prediction 22nd *** Won the league with 19 points *** No signings *** "Bad players" play like gods *** Best Tactic in FM 15 *** No more words needed *** SS below *** Table, Schedule, Top Performers, Preferred line up etc. *** ;) :) :p :D ***

Has anyone had any experience with this tactic in the English Championship?

Only reason I ask is that I'm shipping a lot of goals, generally being outplayed most games.

My squad is very young, but can't help feeling I'm underperforming when I look at how everyone else is doing...

EDIT: Just been absolutely battered 5-1.

Cheers

Last edited:
Not the right place to ask but still. After I won the the league with Liefering in Division 1, there is not a place for me to play games anymore. I am not playing in the top division like I should I guess, or not even in the division under, and I don't know why. What's the points playing the game when it's not a schedule with league games for me? ;)

Cup games is the only thing I can play whole season. Won the first game 3-0. Anybody else experienced this ****?

I remember a similar bug in a previous version were the SPL didn't produce league fixtures in the 2nd season. Sounds like the same thing