MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

sory for my bad english :)
can someone post scren shot about team instruction and player instruction plzz :) i have a problem with download
thx :)

Can I change the mentality? For example change it to attack against smaller teams or defensive against bigger teams? Or will it affect the performance

TFF?..
how would you put up Leverkusen?
smile.gif

I get the head coach position of Dortmund on December, and the results speak for themselves
View attachment 266585

the team plays beautiful football, with one-twos between the attackers, and generally i enjoy the start of my dortmund save

TFF?..
how would you put up Leverkusen?
smile.gif

You already have a game breaking plug and play to use
and u want him to also tell you what players to use where...

I mean cmon man, whats the next step, having him play the game for you on teamviewer?

And yes I can understand some ppl dont want to make tactics or learn how to play the game but, you guys are just taking this too far

TotalFootballFan9 kills your motivation.....his tactics are so good that you get tired winning.....

You already have a game breaking plug and play to use
and u want him to also tell you what players to use where...

I mean cmon man, whats the next step, having him play the game for you on teamviewer?

And yes I can understand some ppl dont want to make tactics or learn how to play the game but, you guys are just taking this too far

Relax dude....

I got my answer by another...
if he does not want to answer is fine, if he answer it's just a huge help for Me!

I had tried a lot of players , but I could not get it to work...

so I'm just happy that there are some in this forum like Orient Legend or TFF, that will help as they do :)

you do not think I am in my right to seek help by asking about a lineup, when you have tried to do everything..
and I know it works when you have just played a team in the first division

so I was frustrated, this was the reason for my answer.....

TotalFootballFan9 kills your motivation.....his tactics are so good that you get tired winning.....
Hehe :) but the most funny thing is that some people still finds a reason to complain about something, like the striker doesn't score 300 goals or they are still winning but concede some goals and they don't like it :) When I read that I just can’t hold my laugh :)

Back