Sorry W4nker are you saying that your tweak is better or the tweak with you and sumthin is better for 12.2 ?

Sorry W4nker are you saying that your tweak is better or the tweak with you and sumthin is better for 12.2 ?

I've tested the tweak of W4NKER and Sumthin and I can say that it's by far the best tactic for the new patch.

hey guys,sorry been really busy with my dad being admitted to the hospital.
anyways,I'm back.nice to see the version of me and w4nker is going great for others.
I still dint get a chance to test it out.I will let you people know how it goes once I do get to play with it.
But before that any chance someone could tell me how to change my name?
I created my account long ago when I never though I would post,but sumthin sounds really weird now.

Going to give the W4NKER and Sumthin tweak a go, probably using Gangneung City in the Korean League (Pentagon Challenge ;)) Fingers crossed my team dont get destroyed every week..

Going to give the W4NKER and Sumthin tweak a go, probably using Gangneung City in the Korean League (Pentagon Challenge ;)) Fingers crossed my team dont get destroyed every week..

Wanna Link it Collzy ?

I think the one with Sumthin is better

I've tested the tweak of W4NKER and Sumthin and I can say that it's by far the best tactic for the new patch.

Excellent. Glad its working for you

is it possible to linkt the tac ?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ugh-rolls-back-years-fm12-32.html#post1465237

I just started a season playing FC Admira. I wanted to see if I could overachieve as they're doing in the Austrian Bundesliga. The W4NKER modification has been very good for me so far. I'm eight games in with an unlucky loss to FC Red Bull and a 0-4 trouncing by Rapid Vienna. I seem to dominate play and get tons of good chances. The opposition seems to get few chances, but capitalize at a high rate.

Hi.

I am currently playing an fm12 with my friend online

i use this tactic it performs amazingly against every team ive played i went 15 games unbeaten untill i played my friend. i am chelsea and he is man utd

teams -

me - 4-3-3 with a dm
cech
bertrand-terry-luiz-sime vrsalko
fellaini-ramires-lampard
mata-cavani-hulk

friend - 4-2-2-2
de gea
fabio-vidic-ferdinand-rafael
modric-hamsik
neymar-gotze
rooney-hernandez

these are the teams that played each other. and he demolished me 6-2 we also played in the league cup which he won 4-2 but both played weaker teams

can anybody help me with why i never seem to beat him?

I just started a season playing FC Admira. I wanted to see if I could overachieve as they're doing in the Austrian Bundesliga. The W4NKER modification has been very good for me so far. I'm eight games in with an unlucky loss to FC Red Bull and a 0-4 trouncing by Rapid Vienna. I seem to dominate play and get tons of good chances. The opposition seems to get few chances, but capitalize at a high rate.
mine n his or only his?give his one a try,would love to see how that works with you!and good job with results so far!

Hi.

I am currently playing an fm12 with my friend online

i use this tactic it performs amazingly against every team ive played i went 15 games unbeaten untill i played my friend. i am chelsea and he is man utd

teams -

me - 4-3-3 with a dm
cech
bertrand-terry-luiz-sime vrsalko
fellaini-ramires-lampard
mata-cavani-hulk

friend - 4-2-2-2
de gea
fabio-vidic-ferdinand-rafael
modric-hamsik
neymar-gotze
rooney-hernandez

these are the teams that played each other. and he demolished me 6-2 we also played in the league cup which he won 4-2 but both played weaker teams

can anybody help me with why i never seem to beat him?
which version?

Yes this is happening to me and VERY annoying. Won one game 5-3. I had 20-something chances and they had 4, scoring 3 of them.

Testing sumthin's version further, now with Aston Villa. Brought in Jali, Vrsaljko, Torres, and Niang - 28 matches in I'm sitting in a comfortable 2nd place (3 points after United) - played really well with a solid defense. Well, at least untill like 5-6 matches ago - suddently the big teams are scoring against me for fun! Conceded 16 in 3 matches again Tottenham, Chelsea, and Tottenham (Cup) (only conceded like 29 in the first 26 leaguegames, but 11 in last two).

Any ideas to defensive tweaks that should be tried if the defense is down?! (that said i do have a very slow defense; Cuellar, Dunne, and Collins are all 13 and below in acc and speed)

Will post when season is finished!