Mark im not dissapointed by the losses as much as how much my team dissapear in the game

very early days but im liverpool won my 1st 2 league games 3-2 & 4-2 against palace away & swansea at home so far so good then beat oldham in league cup 4-2. i will post back when the tactic is fluid & play top teams.

Lost against stoke as well the tactic iw very hit and miss one game I will have 60% possession and 5 cccs against spurs while only giving up 3 shots yet against stoke 50% possession 0cccs and lose 2-0 with them having 14 shots and me having 6 odd

I'm not having great results using Liverpool with this tactic.
Board wants to sack me after 15 games, I'm 8th, and out of the League Cup.
Played 15 : W 5 D 6 L 4

I'm not having great results using Liverpool with this tactic.
Board wants to sack me after 15 games, I'm 8th, and out of the League Cup.
Played 15 : W 5 D 6 L 4

Tried with that counter mentality suggested by some others here?

Seems very good :D:p
Valencia - season 2.

16 matches: W11- 1D - L4.
1 loss away to Barca - and 1 away to Real M. 2 losses away in Chl with a week team.
I think with a top team you could win almost all matches. Tactic was not fluid in 6 games (1 loss to Barca)

Mr l think it has potential but in real testing its not holding up incredibly well! A lot of needless long shots but possession wise it is domination

Mr L was just wondering if you created this tactic through ideas from the Hazzas Exploit Tactic in FM12?

Mr L was just wondering if you created this tactic through ideas from the Hazzas Exploit Tactic in FM12?

And that tactic used ideas from Mr Hough's tactics ;)

Although I can never bring myself to use the formation, just a personal preference though.

Or indeed the GRID tactic that Hazza nicked to make it :p

Ah i apologise if there was a stealing of tactic im unaware of. Ive always enjoyed a fluid 4123 Tactic where the wider strikers main aim is to feed the center striker.

And that tactic used ideas from Mr Hough's tactics ;)

Although I can never bring myself to use the formation, just a personal preference though.

Off topic but there is a replication of the Houghs 4123 for 14.2 on the SI forum. :)

MIKE - No, no nicking, jsut a template that came before..

Mr L please recreate your tactic with the 3 defensive midfielders