Mr L please recreate your tactic with the 3 defensive midfielders

I will probably do that, but everything in this ******* patch is so random now. Will wait for the final patch. It's like if you play two of the same seasons, you could win one and almost relegate in the other save. That's how random things are now.

Agreed just rage quit again, cant stand having 18 shots 4 cccs and then the opposition scoring from a corner in the 89th..... happens far too often!

Did other people try the contain tweak yet which was mentioned by someone else here? Wondering how the results would be using that.

Could you test that tweak in the tactic testing league MrLangvatn? Really wonder if a contain tactic would be on the top of the list

Last edited:
Hi mate.

could you post the report of Goal Time Analysis, please.

just want to know how much goal scored in 1st haft and how much goal allowed in the 2nd Haft.

Normally the AI will change tacti to counter you in he 2nd Haft. so if less goal score and more goal allowed in 2nd Haft. The tactic may have a problem with the AI Counter.

and also the Goals Type and Goal Assist pace would be good.

Mr L, yes this patch is so random, stuppid game. All the more even without sliders

Hi Johnnysnipe. This wasn't using this tactic, but I nearly punched someone when this happened...I ended up wining with the last kick of the ball though!!!!

View attachment 427371

1. do you use OI?
2. does it still work? (i updated my fm this morning!, not played in over 2 weeks)

1. do you use OI?
2. does it still work? (i updated my fm this morning!, not played in over 2 weeks)

The tactic is good, but the ME is ****, so much will be random anyway. See posts from others :) Most of us are waiting for the new patch. I am playing FM13 atm, much more stable and fun. With LFCmarshall's update, the teams are the same anyway :)

Back to fm13 for me then........
Actually got a 4 game streak then got beat by a smaller side by 6 corner goals in a row

why back to fm13. there are good tactics for fm14. try arrigo's 442 or super 460. if this tac doesn't work it doesn't mean game is broken

why back to fm13. there are good tactics for fm14. try arrigo's 442 or super 460. if this tac doesn't work it doesn't mean game is broken

Sadly, it's the ME the problem. Too random, i managed to win everything with United in the first season with 107 points in the Premier League, without signings, and the next season only brought 2 good players to add more depth to the squad and had an awful (in comparison) season, good results overall but a lot of inconsistency in the way of playing.

This one did best of anything out there in the testing league (I'm not saying it IS the best one). The problem is that it is way too random, and that a re-test would mix up all the teams tested. It's not worth testing anything until the next patch, as the ME is way too unbalanced now, and yes, it is broken. Why do you think there are hundreds of fixes in the next patch? :)