My David Beckham Story: Martin O'Neill Leaves Villa (Take two)

FA Cup Final!

View attachment 97271

Man United come back from behind to be Liverpool in FA Cup Final

View attachment 97272

View attachment 97273View attachment 97274

Liverpool 1-2 Man United

After 6 years without the FA Cup trophy in the cabinet until last year, United had the chance to retain the trophy and win in twice in 2 years. And they didn't let the fans down, as they went onto beat fierce rivals Liverpool 2-1. Local Liverpool boy Steven Gerrard game the Reds an dearly lead but it wasn't to last as another Merseyside boy and former Everton player Wayne Rooney popped up to score twice and bring the trophy home for United. What a fine game!

Match Day Photos

View attachment 97275View attachment 97276View attachment 97277View attachment 97278View attachment 97279View attachment 97280View attachment 97281View attachment 97282View attachment 97283View attachment 97284View attachment 97285View attachment 97286View attachment 97287View attachment 97288

View attachment 97289View attachment 97290

End of season!

View attachment 97291

What next for Aston Villa!

View attachment 97292

Well what a season for Aston Villa, somehow they have managed to clinch that all important 4th spot and are now in the Champions League for next season. They reached the Quarter Finals of the Carling Cup, FA Cup and Europa League so all in all a very good season. But what is next for Villa, reports that some of Beckham's squad will be put up for sale as he looks to freshen things up. If you fans out there have any squad suggestions then please post.....more to follow!

View attachment 97297

Premier League 2010/2011 awards

View attachment 97298View attachment 97299View attachment 97300View attachment 97301View attachment 97302

Around the world

View attachment 97303View attachment 97304View attachment 97305View attachment 97306View attachment 97307

just read the whole story.. it's amazing. Hope you are going to do another season. :D

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Oh and how do you get through seasons so fast, mine always seem to take ages.

just read the whole story.. it's amazing. Hope you are going to do another season. :D

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Oh and how do you get through seasons so fast, mine always seem to take ages.

cheers m8, must of taken u ages to read it all!

any transfer suggestions? well i suppose it depends on how much u play it and how fsat ure computer is, i ten do be able to do 1 season a week atm! :)

yeah it did take me ages! And my computer is quite slow so thats probably why

Beckham offered Man United job!

View attachment 97333

Aston Villa boss offered Manchester United job as Sir Alex steps down

View attachment 97334

Big news coming in today is that Sir Alex Ferguson has stepped down as Manchester United manager, and gone upstairs as a board member. The question is who is to take over, we can confirm that Manchester United have approached former hero at the club David Beckham who has been managing Villa for 2 seasons. Beckham seems the ideal replacement, having had great success at Villa and more recently getting them into the Champions League for next season, which for some was an amazing feat. But has Beckham got unfinished business at Villa or will his heart lead him back to Old Trafford?!

View attachment 97339

What would you do?

Great Story!
Where did u get yur backgrounds and the news premier league database?
Thanx
Gud Luck

Since its Beckham it would be pretty legandary if he went back to United as manager, but you have built something at Villa....

ITS A HARD ONE !! lol

Guide Villa to European glory before leaving :)

like Lewis Said, stay until some more trophies. Mostly in europe

True :) Just stay at Villa and destroy the world :p and then do it again in the future when another big team jumps in for ya !

Stay at villa, with MON leaving in real life this is the only shining gem for the club atm haha. But seriously, you should stay, after all your story is about making villa an all british team isnt it? not man u

Stay at villa until you win the Champions League or Europa League and then seek a new challenge :)

Beckham to stay!

View attachment 97443

Beckham rejects Man United offer 'I have come here to do a job and I intend to finish it'

View attachment 97444

In a massive shock we can announce that Aston Villa manager David Beckham has turned down the managers job offered to him by Manchester United to stay at Villa. He has been quoted as saying 'I have come here to do a job and I intend to finish it'. Even though this would be a dream job for Beckham reports from friends are saying that the offer had come at the wrong time as he felt he wasn't quite ready for that step. Man United are disappointed and will defiantly look for Beckham in the future, there is no doubt about that. So now Villa fans can look to the future and en exciting season ahead, as reports say that Beckham is looking to spend and improve the squad yet again! More to follow.

The future is bright the future is Aston Villa​

Hey mate great story,
I'd stay at Villa,
how do you get those badges?
And do you use imageshack or photobucket or any other?
Cheers

thanks for all the commenst guys...u all seem to believe that my Villa team can go on and win trophies so lets do it :)

summer updates coming soon!

Players In and Out!

View attachment 97479

Beckham shapes his team for the Champions League as he gets rid of the old and in with the new

View attachment 97480

As Aston Villa look to prepare for the new season we were all expecting for boss David Beckham to bring in some new faces and we haven't been disappointed. Not only this but we have also seen some surprise players leave the club, have the team improved and are they ready for what could be a very long and tough season! Full transfer details below.

Player out 2011/2012

Richard Dunne - 4.2M - INTER MILAN
Stewart Downing - 11.5M - MAN UNITED
Tom Cleverley - 3M - SHEFFIELD UNITED
David James - Free - n/a
Scott Parker - 4.7M - LIVERPOOL
Emile Heskey - 120k - STOKE CITY

Total - 23.5M

View attachment 97485View attachment 97486View attachment 97487View attachment 97488View attachment 97489View attachment 97490

Players In 2011/2012

Junior Stanislas - 1M - WEST HAM
Kyle Walker - 9M - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
Robert Green - 500k - WEST HAM
Ravel Morrison - Free - MAN UNITED
Gareth Barry - 11.25M - MAN CITY
Chris Smalling - 23M - MAN UNITED
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas - 2M - ARSENAL

Total - 47M

View attachment 97494View attachment 97495View attachment 97496View attachment 97497View attachment 97498View attachment 97499View attachment 97500

Its certainly been a busy summer for David Beckham, and with the all British transfer policy he had limited choices. But it seems Beckham yet again has brought in some of England's best, noticeably the 1.5M deal that brought Stanislas and Green to the club went down very well as West Ham were in administration Beckham swooped in for 2 of their top players at fantastic prices. Two other key signing were the return of Gareth Barry to the club which has gone down with mixed feelings to the fans but he could be key in Europe for the club and lastly a club record signing for England defender Chris Smalling, with such a big fee there will be a lot of expectation on his shoulders. What an exciting season ahead!

Pre Season review!

View attachment 97503

Pre Season review 2011/2012

View attachment 97504

With 7 pre season games scheduled Villa had a lot of game time before the BIG kick off, with no specific tour arrange Villa will be traveling to various countries across Europe. Pick off the pre season games is against Italian side Sampdoria, this will no doubt be a very tough game. Full match details below!

View attachment 97508View attachment 97509View attachment 97510View attachment 97511View attachment 97512View attachment 97513View attachment 97514

Derby County 3-5 Aston Villa. GOALS - Greg Halford(2), Tomasz Cywka, Gabby Agbonlahor(3), Connor Wickham(2).

OH Leuven 0-8 Aston Villa. GOALS - Carlton Cole(3), Gabby Agbonlahor(2), Ashley Young, Fabian Delph(2).

Aston Villa 0-1 Sampdoria. GOALS - Giampaolo Pazzini.

Aston Villa 5-0 Furth. GOALS - Chris Smalling, Gabby Agbonlahor, Nathan Delfouneso, Fabian Delph, Ashley Young.

Millwall 0-2 Aston Villa. GOALS - Jack Rodwell, Jack Wilshere.

Zaragoza 1-5 Aston Villa. GOALS - Leonardo Ponzio, Ashley Young, Gabby Agbonlahor(4).

Cliftonville 0-4 Aston Villa. GOALS - Carlton Cole, Gabby Agbonlahor, Jack Rodwell, Chris Smalling.

Overall Villa boss David Beckham will be very happy with how his pre season has gone, apart from the one defeat against Sampdoria they looked very strong throughout. Picking up no injuries and seeing the new players bed in nicely, the season looks very promising for Villa and they look rearing to go.

Managers Player of Pre Season

Superman Gabby!

View attachment 97520