My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
I edited my previous post, please check it..
about changing the format of the league, I dont think I'll do it in the near future..
I'm afraid of the crashes again, so its much saver if I just change the team composition..
about your three league format, how are gonna decide the teams for the play-off?
the reason I made it four league format because we can easily pick the top two so we can have quarterfinal in the play-off..

I personally like the play off format, I'm not satisfy if the title is just decided by the league finish..

oh, about dortmund, its because I picked the team by their reputation.. in germany, schalke (based on database) have better reputation than dortmund.. and I can only pick top two teams from germany to represent the rest of euro league.. 2 from FRA, 2 from HOL, and 2 from POR..

that's a pity, dortmund is really strong. ok, let see ... with all 8 england team really strong, and 4 spain team ( real, barca, villareal, valencia), 4 italy team ( juve, inter, AC, roma) and 4 other ( bayer, lyon, OM, schalke) , you have 3 strong team in 1 league, but plz sub schalke for porto, this team is much stronger
the other, ... how about only using weak team, like just osasuna, bilbao, wigan, nancy ... too many strong team in 1 league and we can't se how tactics make goal glut

sorry pal didnt work?not a member of si games?any forums on here bout the tactic?or as anybody tried the tactic?

sorry pal didnt work?not a member of si games?any forums on here bout the tactic?or as anybody tried the tactic?

well basically, you just need to register, for free.. its worthy of few minutes registration process just to get Vodu's tactic.. :)

I've tried it, it works splendidly on 'plug n play', I bet it will work even better if you just check the thread and see exactly the best way of using it..

that's a pity, dortmund is really strong. ok, let see ... with all 8 england team really strong, and 4 spain team ( real, barca, villareal, valencia), 4 italy team ( juve, inter, AC, roma) and 4 other ( bayer, lyon, OM, schalke) , you have 3 strong team in 1 league, but plz sub schalke for porto, this team is much stronger
the other, ... how about only using weak team, like just osasuna, bilbao, wigan, nancy ... too many strong team in 1 league and we can't se how tactics make goal glut

I'll will do the 'small teams only' testing later when I'm done with this one.. I'll even go as far as on testing them on the england's league 1 or league 2.. as for now, I want to focus on the big teams..

kaanoo, check on the group A, is it too easy for man u? I'm afraid they will run away with the league again.. but then, it really hard to make an uncursed league considering the 'power' they put on man u.. I dont even think barca in fm 12 is this strong.. that's why I'm waiting for the patch, so they will 'rationalized' some of the teams' power..

I don't think with the patch, there will be much different with the 'power' of each teams. FM rarely changes the stats of the player in patches. Usually only a couple of players and it wont change much to the overall power of the teams.

And usually it should come around this time, but there has been no news so I assume there will be no patch 1 in December.
They will go straight with the transfer update on middle February.

Btw I PM you something about the league sorting.

I don't think with the patch, there will be much different with the 'power' of each teams. FM rarely changes the stats of the player in patches. Usually only a couple of players and it wont change much to the overall power of the teams.

And usually it should come around this time, but there has been no news so I assume there will be no patch 1 in December.
They will go straight with the transfer update on middle February.

Btw I PM you something about the league sorting.

so we are going to have an 'over power' man u for the whole fm 12 season?
sometimes I think LFCmarshall is more reasonable then the SI.. :S

anyway, I havnt got your PM.. lo kirim kmana? gw di RT2/RW11 bro..:)

HERE'S WHAT KOFLOK IS SUGGESTING ME.. ALMOST THE SAME, ITS JUST WITH A LITTLE EVIL TWIST IN THE GROUP D.. :) HE ACTUALLY CAME OUT WITH SOME FORMULATIONS.. ASK THE PROF HIMSELF ABOUT THAT.. IT DOES LOOK LEGIT THOUGH..
627wy.png

:):)
MY CONCERN: I THINK GROUP B LOOKS A BIT TOUGHER THAN GROUP A OR D.. I DONT WANT MAN UTD/CITY DOMINATE THE LEAGUE AGAIN..

I think with the English league there is a big game every week. That small league is more difficult when compared to the original English league so the team gets no breather. My only explanation really. Either that or every tactic tested is just terrible. Likely to be the latter with mine ;)

Been a good read this thread. My tactic knocked out now after only finishing 3rd in the English league, still thats not bad considering how others have done there. Ill continue reading with interest. Thanks for your hard work.

by then, I think its save to say that the england league is unplayable..
the only reason I'm sticking with this, is because koflok's somehow managed to escape in round 1..
maybe re-shuffling is a good idea..

This. Pure luck man ;)

so we are going to have an 'over power' man u for the whole fm 12 season?
sometimes I think LFCmarshall is more reasonable then the SI.. :S

anyway, I havnt got your PM.. lo kirim kmana? gw di RT2/RW11 bro..:)

Yes pretty much.
Unless SI lower down some of the player stats - which I highly doubt so - we will stuck with MU being like that.
You can see on the excel file I gave you, MU points are just crazily high. Way above even then City, Barca and Madrid.

Group C: Mourinho team group (porto, chelsea, RM)

Group D: Real life champions league group (MC, villarreal, napoli, bayern)

XDXD

I think with the English league there is a big game every week. That small league is more difficult when compared to the original English league so the team gets no breather. My only explanation really. Either that or every tactic tested is just terrible. Likely to be the latter with mine ;)

I guess that could be one of the reasons..
by my observation, the test tactics find it hard to face the almost all the english teams, on the other hand, both of the Manchester clubs can beat the other english teams easily.. which is why they always run away with the league..

the test tactics are actually not bad when it comes to head to head with them.. notice, in all 3 rounds Man u is the only AI teams who ever win the cup/play off.. others were won by test tactics..

Been a good read this thread. My tactic knocked out now after only finishing 3rd in the English league, still thats not bad considering how others have done there. Ill continue reading with interest. Thanks for your hard work.

thank you, and you're welcome..

your tactic won two leagues before, and still the only test tactics remained unbeaten in one league season.. now that's a record.. though, you do have bad luck on the cup and play off..

but, surely hall of fame material.. ;)

Yes pretty much.
Unless SI lower down some of the player stats - which I highly doubt so - we will stuck with MU being like that.
You can see on the excel file I gave you, MU points are just crazily high. Way above even then City, Barca and Madrid.

yeah, I noticed that..
and, I think its more than just the players' stats, it looks like the game value this team so high so when they face other AI teams they will win most of them.. teams like chelsea, arsenal should at least hold for a draw at home..

for example, in the spanish group, there are times when barca and madrid struggle against other AI teams.. they were held for a draw or even beaten.. and the test tactics gain advantage when it happened..

btw, I dont see any objection (from others) on your seedings, so I'll go with that.. thanks!

Last edited:
Group C: Mourinho team group (porto, chelsea, RM)

Group D: Real life champions league group (MC, villarreal, napoli, bayern)

XDXD

owh, I didnt notice the one in group C.. (and dont forget inter milan was under mourinho too!) hmmmm.. interesting.. :)
wanna know where mourinho will move next??? then it should be one of the teams in group C too.. :D
if its true, obviously its the other english club.. hohohoho.. :D

guys, what if I use LFCMarshall update works in this project? start on round 5?

Most people who use the tactics would probably be using the default patch squads so won't it make more sense to use those?

Back