My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
Well I can't speak for all but there has been reports that the new patch affects my tactic somehow.
Although it's still inconsistent - some performing less, some just the same and very few actually better.

So yeah it would be a good thing if you do the testing on the new patch to see a more updated results.

____
EDIT :
If you decide to use the new patch for testing just let my tactic be on the waiting list. Have no interest to update it in near future.
If I got my turn, then just use the first one. I think the one you named as Koflok instead Koflok 2.
Cheers

well if that so, I will just finish up all the tactics in my waiting list with the 12.0 then..
meanwhile, giving time for the tacticians (including you! :D) to update their tactics..

btw: I replied your PM, not sure if its sent bcoz there's error on it, smthg like no space for msg etc.. how do I make the space/delete old msgs??

You have to try pawns 361 tactic...just won 19 in a row with my braga side and scored 89 goals in the process conceding 11, not just me many many people are saying it's the best tactic they've ever seen, just letting you know, cheers :)

sure thing, this tactic will be ran on round 6, since round 5 just got completed..
exciting to see how it goes after such recommendations.. :)

Hi a_ilfandy, can you please revert the list of tactics back to the way you did before ? Like which tactics you are using for which round. If you list all the tactics in one place, it is really hard for me to keep track of the whole project :) And btw, what are the tactics you are testing in round 5?

alviss, the reason I summarized the tactics list because its starting to get messy.. and also because there are changes after round 4.. about round 5 entry: yeaaah, its my bad, I forgot to copy-paste the tactics.. sorry about that.. anyway, I dont think I'll revert my OP, so here's for you: (red colored are tactics that survived)

ROUND 1:
A Koflok 1 (GoalsGalore_2012_BETA_2_(Napoli,_Mar_2012)
B Satorox (4-2-2-2 _il devasto_ is cooooking v.5 (R. Madrid, Nov 2011)
C Raikan (Might_and_Magic™_by_Raikan007)
D Xenon 1 (XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 v1.00 (Juventus, May 2012)
E Zero Sea (Zero Sea's Wonderland V4)
F JP Woody 1 (JP's Germany Style Tactics 2012 (sc Heerenveen, Apr 2012)
G Hancur 1 (Man Utd 12.0.4 ChicRoo (Man Utd, May 2012)
H Better Half (GRANDEWIDE41221 - 1 - OVERLOADING ATTACK (Everton, Oct 2010)

ROUND 2:
A Fuss (MiNiMaL_FuSS_Coterminosity_V0.4_(Norwich,_Mar_2015)
B Hancur (Man Utd 12.0.4 ChicRoo (Man Utd, May 2012)
C Koflok 2 (GoalsGalore_2012.3_(Napoli,_Mar_2012)
D Maxy (Saachi's Milan 1989 (Lazio, Sep 2011)
E Xenon (XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 v1.00 (Juventus, May 2012)
F Matti (Matti's_Goal_Machine_FM12_(Man_City,_Feb_2012)
G Vodu (442 Vodu Caos 12.0)
H JP Woody 2 (JP's Germany Style Tactics 2012 Version 2 (Middlesbrough, Oct 2013)

ROUND 3:
A Kaanoo (Mr_D'_Win_for_all_(R._Madrid,_Feb_2012)
B JP Woody 2 (JP's Germany Style Tactics 2012 Version 2 (Middlesbrough, Oct 2013)
C Brobs (Brobs17 4-1-2-3 12.1 (Liverpool, Dec 2013)
D Fuss (MiNiMaL_FuSS_Coterminosity_V0.4_(Norwich,_Mar_2015)
E Mr Hough (Mr hough Boots to ***** FM12 (AFC Wimbledon, Aug 2011)
F Vodu (442 Vodu Caos 12.0)
G Xenon (XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 v1.00 (Juventus, May 2012)
H Maxsidious (The Golden Gate)

ROUND 4:
A Xenon (XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 v1.00 (Juventus, May 2012)
B Kino (THE INVINCIBLES 4-4-2 98_99 by kino4city)
C Knap (!KnapFM12.4team442P101F91A20 (Man City, Jun 2012)
D Vodu (442 Vodu Caos 12.0)
E Brobs (Brobs17 4-1-2-3 12.1 (Liverpool, Dec 2013)
F Krunccrni (Tic-Tac krunccrni standard (Barcelona, Dec 2011)
G Oneunited (experimental 2 (Man Utd, Jul 2013)
H Proxy (Parking Bus Destroyer 0.0 (Wolves, Jul 2011)

ROUND 5:
A Tom Erik (Tom-Erik's_miracle_tactic_(Tromsø,_Jun_2011)
B Proxy (Parking Bus Destroyer 0.0 (Wolves, Jul 2011)
C Tk 1129 (WreckingBall v1.02 (Chelsea, Aug 2011)
D Elrithral (Elrithral - Ordinary Tactic)
E Magick (PHOENiX_STANDARD)
F Knap (!KnapFM12.4team442P101F91A20 (Man City, Jun 2012)
G Brobs (Brobs17 4-1-2-3 12.1 (Liverpool, Dec 2013)
H Ross (Ross_Wonder_Tactic_(Napoli,_Oct_2011)

What??? Lol, I don't see that written anywhere, specially not on the official topic :p Nevertheless, can you please post an image of your 19 win in a row, with Braga? (in the official topic plz!)

There's something very important about the Pawn361v.Vodu, When I simulate games in holidays, the results come a lot worse than playing the match myself, but I mean a LOT worse. Its like I win 3-0, 4-1, 7-2 playing the match, and on holidays its like 1-0, 2-1, 2-0, or a draw! Did any of you seen this happen with other tactics?

Cheers,

:) thats what I call a convincing recommendation.. he certainly is having fun with your tactic, which is why its up in round 6.. about 'go to holiday' simulations, in my experience, the results wont be the same with playing the match.. I didnt see often scores like 5-2, 6-2, 7-1 by going to holiday.. its more like depending on teams' reputation if we do that, I think..

anyway, I replied all your PMs, dunno if you receive them because I'm having PM message error right now.. and i dont know whats wrong with my email either.. it works fine with my other friends.. :S

I like the new system. I also like the fact that none of those tactics seem to be as popular as the others, maybe a few lesser known gems in there?

yup, like what I've said, there must yet-to-be-recognized tactics out there.. I have been receiving some recommendations for tactics that are not english site based (e.g. thailand etc).. we'll how it goes..

btw maxy, I'm currently running round 6, your Maxy 2 (Brazil 1970 World Cup A) will be ran on round 7.. it still on 12.0 patch.. I'm still waiting if 12.1 affecting the old tactics effiency by much..

With the new league composition, we can clearly see the domination of English clubs in FM 12. After 7 rounds, Man Utd top of Group 1, Man City 2nd of Group 2, Liverpool top of Group 3 :D way overpowered

@a_ilfandy : can you please give me the link to the thread of tactics of TK 1129, Elrithral and Ross (Testing Round 5). I've never seen them anywhere :) thanks a lot

yeah, the curse is still there.. but in the end of round 5 only man utd won the league, but then man city won both cup and play off (I'll post results later).. I'll get back to you if i can get the links of tactics you were asking.. I didnt save them earlier..

Is it one tactic per person?

yup, one tactician can have many entries, but only one version will be tested in one round, and their other version will be tested after i tested others' who are still untested..

ROUND 5 IS COMPLETED!

THE LEAGUE:
XRa8D.png

THE CUP:
6sgAD.png

THE PLAY OFF:
HCHwg.png

THE PLAY OFF FINAL:
f87sj.png

SELECTED MATCHES:
View attachment 211102View attachment 211103View attachment 211104View attachment 211105

Last edited:
First of all, to a_ilfandy - thanks a lot for the hard work you put in. I think everyone appreciates what you do here. Thanks for putting up my tactic and some other lesser known tactics.

It seems that this time around the groups are quite a bit more balanced and tougher (or the quality of tactics is lower).

I'm quite disappointed that my team went out like that in the cup, but that Man Utd offense gives me troubles every time I play them so no surprise there. Also i'm a little displeased at losing that early lead and not making the playoffs, but my hats off to Elrithral for stepping it up and his team and Man City have got some ridiculous point total considering all the groups.

Thanks again for the work friends.

LOL

Seems like it was impossible to beat Manchester United in this project. LOL
Nobody has ever done it before yes?
Hopefully this time, my tweaked version can give me the consistency that i needed so i can have another shot against United on this project :D

Great works bro :D

First of all, to a_ilfandy - thanks a lot for the hard work you put in. I think everyone appreciates what you do here. Thanks for putting up my tactic and some other lesser known tactics.

It seems that this time around the groups are quite a bit more balanced and tougher (or the quality of tactics is lower).

I'm quite disappointed that my team went out like that in the cup, but that Man Utd offense gives me troubles every time I play them so no surprise there. Also i'm a little displeased at losing that early lead and not making the playoffs, but my hats off to Elrithral for stepping it up and his team and Man City have got some ridiculous point total considering all the groups.

Thanks again for the work friends.

you're most welcome.. its nice to be appreciated.. :D
and its certainly an honor to test your tactic here. dont worry to much about the results. it was done by plug n play, I'm sure your tactic will work much better by not doing so.. anyway, other than man city and the other test tactic, your tactic 12 points clear of the 4th place team.. its quite remarkable..

so, if you have any new version, lemme know.. would love to taste it! ;)

LOL

Seems like it was impossible to beat Manchester United in this project. LOL
Nobody has ever done it before yes?
Hopefully this time, my tweaked version can give me the consistency that i needed so i can have another shot against United on this project :D

Great works bro :D

yup, no one managed to finish on top of man utd (in the league) yet..
but its nice to see a test tactic beat man city (in the league), even though they run havoc in the cup and play off.. :(
wait, you have a tweaked version? lemme have it.. I'll put it on round 7..
I have xenon, hancur, satorox, and koflok other version on round 6 right now.. plus 4 new comers (except elrithral the survivor of round 5)..

yup, no one managed to finish on top of man utd (in the league) yet..
but its nice to see a test tactic beat man city (in the league), even though they run havoc in the cup and play off.. :(
wait, you have a tweaked version? lemme have it.. I'll put it on round 7..
I have xenon, hancur, satorox, and koflok other version on round 6 right now.. plus 4 new comers (except elrithral the survivor of round 5)..

Haven't really tested the tweaked version yet, just one one match against Liverpool at Anfield where i have 8 CCCs to their 1 which is coming in the last minute. Manage to force them to take many longshots after failing to penetrate the defense LOL. I will do the re-test tonight and if the results was consistent i will give it to you :D

These Manchester duo are a curse on this project wtf!

rizka, are you talking about the tactic setting or player selection??
bcoz I dont normally change anything from the downloaded tactics. about the 1st eleven selection, I leave it to ast.manager (pat rice).. as long as its not weird (e.g. pique as striker) then I'll go with his selection..
this why I call it plug n play, I dont use specific instructions for any tactic..

btw, round 5 is done, yours up in the round 6!
No, I mean with the 'classic mode' you'll find set pieces instructions. And the players who I setup there(corner, targetmen, playmaker etc) will back to default as the new load. But I think it looks like won't be a big problem :)

Whoaa can't wait to see the results :D

Haven't really tested the tweaked version yet, just one one match against Liverpool at Anfield where i have 8 CCCs to their 1 which is coming in the last minute. Manage to force them to take many longshots after failing to penetrate the defense LOL. I will do the re-test tonight and if the results was consistent i will give it to you :D

These Manchester duo are a curse on this project wtf!

sounds good to me.. lemme know when you are ready for the release..
the only worrying thing (about man utd) is their performance in the league.. hard to catch up..
but in the cup and play off they are still beatable.. they only won the cup once..

So close for knap! In the league and in the cup :)

i know right, if they get that 1 point they will be the league winner.. instead they finish in 3rd place..
but it survived the round 4 by knocking vodu's before.. so its quite an achievement..

No, I mean with the 'classic mode' you'll find set pieces instructions. And the players who I setup there(corner, targetmen, playmaker etc) will back to default as the new load. But I think it looks like won't be a big problem :)

Whoaa can't wait to see the results :D

I see, got it. and GOOD luck! :)
you are up against satorox tweaked version in league D..

Back