My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
btw here's the round 6 entry:

ROUND 6:
A El Magico (mou's4231_41221 (Parma, Oct2011)
B Xenon 2 (XeNoN's_4-2-4_v1.00_(Man_Utd,_Dec_2011)
C Hancur 2 (Tottenham 4-2-3-1(Tottenham, Jun 2013)
D **** (Pawn361v.Vodu)
E Elrithral (Elrithral- Ordinary Tactic)
F Koflok 2(GoalsGalore_2012.3_(Napoli,_Mar_2012)
G Satorox 2 (4-2-2-2_'tweak'_(Tottenham,_Feb_2012)
H Rizka (Arsenal 2011-12 v1 (Arsenal, Aug 2011)

btw, I have no new tactics left, so recommendations please! I'm talking about tactician that never tested here before..
round 7 I need 4 new tactics and 4 second version tactics from tactician that have been tested here (raikan, tbh, etc)..

ROUND 5 IS COMPLETED!THE LEAGUE:
XRa8D.png
THE CUP:
6sgAD.png
THE PLAY OFF:
HCHwg.png
THE PLAY OFF FINAL:
f87sj.png
SELECTED MATCHES:View attachment 211102View attachment 211103View attachment 211104View attachment 211105
:( After shuffling all the groups, this test lost a bit of his value... how can you compare this results to the previous ones if the conditions are different?? Winning 12 times on these leagues is better or worse than winning 15 times on the previous ones?? Noone can tell...

hello mate, i really respect what your doin here, must take patience!!!! just a quick question, i have been playing around on a few saves, and one BIG thing ive noticed is the difference between patch 12.0 an 12.1, as im on steam it updates me to 12.1 automatically, and al of the tactics which worked well on 12.0 have become less effective. ha anyone else here noticed this/ and are you going to do a 12.1 test? i totaly understand if you cant be bothered lol!

yup, like what I've said, there must yet-to-be-recognized tactics out there.. I have been receiving some recommendations for tactics that are not english site based (e.g. thailand etc).. we'll how it goes..

btw maxy, I'm currently running round 6, your Maxy 2 (Brazil 1970 World Cup A) will be ran on round 7.. it still on 12.0 patch.. I'm still waiting if 12.1 affecting the old tactics effiency by much..

Could i request not running that Brazil tactic and running this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...61-recreation-tactic-invincibles-arsenal.html instead?

I prefer it to the Brazil one, and someone apparently scored 110 goals with Juventus with it.

Cheers for all your hardwork!

Last edited:
:( After shuffling all the groups, this test lost a bit of his value... how can you compare this results to the previous ones if the conditions are different?? Winning 12 times on these leagues is better or worse than winning 15 times on the previous ones?? Noone can tell...

yeah, I know that.. but its not necessary we have to compare with the first four rounds.. thats why I concluded them (from round 1 to round 4).. lets just call that the end of the first season of the testing..

even the one I'm doing right now, sooner or later, will become irrelavant because the new patch is out and people telling me that it affects the old tactics efficiency..

this project will go through (minor or major) changes throughout the year.. it has to adapt to the development of the game.. which is mean, we cant compare the latest results with the old ones.. as adam said it, the variables are changing from time to time..

hello mate, i really respect what your doin here, must take patience!!!! just a quick question, i have been playing around on a few saves, and one BIG thing ive noticed is the difference between patch 12.0 an 12.1, as im on steam it updates me to 12.1 automatically, and al of the tactics which worked well on 12.0 have become less effective. ha anyone else here noticed this/ and are you going to do a 12.1 test? i totaly understand if you cant be bothered lol!

well, thank you for sharing.. this is what I've been trying to find out.. if thats the case, i will stick with 12.0 for FEW MORE ROUNDS.. because there are still some tactics I'm dying to test, and they were made for 12.0..

but of course the 12.1 patch testing will be done in near future.. hoping by that time, the tacticians already update their tactics to the 12.1 patch.. thanks for noticing!

what's the best 4231 tactic currently?

i noticed jpwoody had a 4231 but also changed to 433 now... also saw one being tested in round 6.

Last edited:

i noticed jpwoody had a 4231 but also changed to 433 now... also saw one being tested in round 6.

I personally would say Xenon's 4231 but it hasn't been tested yet in here.

not really sure how many 4231 I've testing so far, I'll check that out n see which one is the best..
anyway, I'm currently testing hancur 2 (4231), its doing well.. I'll post update later..
meanwhile you can try xenon 4231 as suggested by gee_simpson..

Hmmm I've thought the result will not going well for me, seems playmaker instruction make big impact.
My tactic more to emulating Arsenal real-life instead to winning all the game, also not plug & play at all.

But thanks for trying mate, good job ;)

So, what is the best tactic in fm 12, please!!!!!
I'm in English league!!!!!!

Back