My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
not really sure how many 4231 I've testing so far, I'll check that out n see which one is the best..
anyway, I'm currently testing hancur 2 (4231), its doing well.. I'll post update later..
meanwhile you can try xenon 4231 as suggested by gee_simpson..

How do you reckon the latest 4231 tactics in round 6 fare against Xenon's?

Not sure how to see what is best, but Elmagico-mou top his table? Hancur-spurs is 3rd in his? I can't seem to find mou tactic in the forum too.

Last edited:
Damm, my head-to-head is awful! :D Lost 1-4 to Team C and 2-4 in 2 rounds of WLC to Team E lol :)

It seems to me like Group A is the easiest. Besides Man Utd there I don't really see a team that will beat the Custom teams.
It seems that Group C is the hardest. You've got great teams like Real Madrid, Chelsea, Inter and Liverpool.

From hardest to weakest I would rate groups
Group C
Group B
Group D
Group A

I expect the final positions of the custom teams to reflect that when testing is complete.

It seems to me like Group A is the easiest. Besides Man Utd there I don't really see a team that will beat the Custom teams.
It seems that Group C is the hardest. You've got great teams like Real Madrid, Chelsea, Inter and Liverpool.

Group C
Group B
Group D
Group A

I expect the final positions of the custom teams to reflect that when testing is complete.

I just realized this LOL
It might be right, but did Juventus and Fiorentina really that weak?
And what about Villareal?
IRL Juventus are yet to be beaten tho :D

Are the latest set of results based on patch 12.1?

I guess not, the results still based on 12.0.4 patch :D

ROUND 6 RESULTS UPDATE!

THE LEAGUE:
gAnfc.png

THE CUP:
FLhex.png

HEAD TO HEAD:
HE5ER.png

GOOD RESULTS AGAINST THE ENGLISH:

View attachment 211460View attachment 211461View attachment 211462View attachment 211463

What version of Xenons tactic?
Is it the 4-1-2-2-1 tactic?:wub:

El Magico is doing really well in this round :D can't wait to see the final result. and Tom Erik also did well in round 5, scoring most goals and concede least in group A

Group C
Group B
Group D
Group A

Great teams like liverpool... lol

Hmmm I've thought the result will not going well for me, seems playmaker instruction make big impact.
My tactic more to emulating Arsenal real-life instead to winning all the game, also not plug & play at all.

But thanks for trying mate, good job ;)

ur welcome,

yea, I got the same feeling too.. yours is not for plug n play, surely it will give much better results without doing so.. anyway, I still have your swansea tactic for future testing.. :)

So, what is the best tactic in fm 12, please!!!!!
I'm in English league!!!!!!

well, I cant answer that straight.. because your question is very sensitive here.. ;)
so I'm gonna give you two summaries, then you make your own conclusion..
keep in mind this is a plug n play testing..

G9hNd.jpg

RxWqt.jpg

the summaries didnt include round 5 n round 6..
check the first page if you wanna know which tactic and which version..

Seems like we're finally going to see a tactics who will beat United dominance :D

and seems that you are right, in fact, you get extra marks since we have two tactics at the same time topping the devils.. the curse is broken.. :)

I will post results later..

How do you reckon the latest 4231 tactics in round 6 fare against Xenon's?

Not sure how to see what is best, but Elmagico-mou top his table? Hancur-spurs is 3rd in his? I can't seem to find mou tactic in the forum too.

well, true its hard to compare when they dont share same opponents, so maybe we can only judge them on their own league.. 4231 against Xenon' 424? check THE CUP FINAL update later.. :)

and if you check THE LEAGUE and THE PLAY OFF FINAL results you wont be suprise if i recommend you HANCUR 2 for your 4231 search.. is it the best or not? I'll let you make your own judgement on that.. :D

I just realized this LOL
It might be right, but did Juventus and Fiorentina really that weak?
And what about Villareal?
IRL Juventus are yet to be beaten tho :D

I guess not, the results still based on 12.0.4 patch :D

Absolutely. Juventus are doing well IRL but in FM they're dreadful. I would say they're on par with Roma. Maybe a tad better. Villareal are pretty weak. I rank them 6th in Spain behind Barca, Real Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla, Atletico.

And as a reply to Xenon, Yes I do believe Liverpool are a top team. In FM they are constant overachievers. They're better than Napoli, Ajax, Palermo and Malaga, and probably on par with Tottenham.

I would also rank them above Sevilla, Valencia and Roma, but behind Man City, Bayern and AC Milan.

I think group B and C are similar in dificulty but group C is a little tougher.

I'm going to wait until the testing is over and tally how many points the test teams get. Hopefully the tactics are pretty ever.

Last edited:
Back