Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

How to defence in 2nd half, but good tactic.
View attachment 722504

View attachment 722506

like i said, there are many defensive options, moving the cm to the dm area.
changing the ap to support.
changing the defenders to defend instead of stop.
also removing low tempo and overlap will hide your defense by a lot.

keep me update with your results however :), your feedback's help me to create better and better versions each time.

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant tactic, I am using it in my 3rd Season with Bolton Wanderers and with the Dutch national team. Implemented the tactic mid november time and since then I have romped to 2nd in the Premiership, and smashing fairly big teams home and away in the Europa League, beat Zenit 5-0 away, besiktas 4-0 away I think.

Team is pretty average for my current level, at work so cant post screens but my team/squad is something like this:

GK - Adam Bogdan / Matej Delac
RB - Carl Jenkinson / Hugo Mallo
CD - Tim Ream / David Wheater / Tyler Blackett / Dorian Dervitte
LB - Danny Rose / Dean Moxey
CM - Jay Spearing / Medo
AP - Anderson / Mark Davies / Josh Vela / Alen Halliovic (Loaned in)
RW - Roy Beerens / Chris Lester
LW - Rob Hall / Humam Tariq
CF - John Gudetti (Signed on a free, bagged 40 goals last season) / Roberto Soldado (Loaned in) / Graziano Pelle / Will Keane

I have some other Youth prospects I have brought through the ranks who are starting to creep into the first team, but that is my main rotational squad.

As you can see, very average, but getting exceptional results, Guidetti went through a bit of a quiet spell but once the Tactic became fully fluid he bagged 7 in 3 games and still going strong.

Loving the football played as well, actually get good team goals on top of the many from corners.

Congrats to the creator! And thank you.

http://puu.sh/dm3sP/508201d35e.png

http://puu.sh/dm3ul/ef09967c9e.png

no comment
smile.gif

Original ver. or Koenn ?

Which positioned player do you guys use to take corners as you all seem to be scoring loads from corners where as I get none.

I will test this tactic with crystal palace next save!!
Good job bro.

thanks mate, i'm glad you gave it a chance, and keep showing them results :)

i'm happy that moving the mc to the DM position worked for you :)

hahahaha ^_^. not bad thou 10 wins 2 draw 33-8 ^_^ but yeah.. fmed clearly :D