Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

Striker just wont score... i don't know how other people's strikers are scoring so many goals...

you told me tac works great, problem is with your CF, i would advice to get a bit faster one next season as you said that you have a very slow one and see how it goes. :)

I'm giving my opinion, I don't even know the guy who created the Southampton tac, I managed to win the league comfortably with that tac, I tested this one and it was poor,
really my **** san marino team would like to say hi jog on troll

I'm giving my opinion, I don't even know the guy who created the Southampton tac, I managed to win the league comfortably with that tac, I tested this one and it was poor,

Well that is completely false. You either are doing something, didn't give it time or just have an ajenda you are trying to accomplish. You also have to understand that some great tactics simply don't fit certain teams. Also, not all tactics are plug-n-play. Pretty much all tactics require you to do your part of the deal. This tactic requires you to do a lot of work as a manager. It is not a set it and forget it type of tactic.

Guzzla can you make a list with most important attributes for each role? :D

It's a Mickey Mouse league, testing should be done in prem league,

Actually, the opposite. Testing needs to be done in lower league and lower quality clubs. If you can get a tactic working with low quality players who lack the proper and developed attributes, then you have yourself a quality tactic. It is easy to be successful with star and world class players.

There's a difference between giving your opinion, and stating your opinion. If you were simply giving your opinion you would elaborate on why you find this tactic to be poor.

My striker wasn't scoring the first couple of games, so I made some adjustments to get the tactic to fit my team. Guess what? My striker now has 22 goals in 20 matches and I'm on my way to winning the league with a prediction of finishing 9th.

hey guys i was wondering if i could get some help, i am chelmsford in the conference premier, in the 2nd season media prediction 24th, however im halfway through the season and im 11th in the league which is encouraging. The issue i have is conceding the same type of goals that are costing me points, these goals are all caused by my defenders being pulled from there shape and therefore leaving massive gaps in behind. I dont want it to come accross that i havent tried anything and that im coming straight here and complaining at the first sign of trouble, i have altered the team instructions such as removing tight marking (in my head it made sense), i have scanned the forums to see if there was any ois tweaks for lower leagues and implemented any i have found, still the same issue. I have changed the mentality and team shape and still the issue persists. Im fully willingly to believe it could just be the fact i have terrible defenders but any advice would be appreciated.

P.S i have also checked the team instructions of being more disciplined and stick to positions and that didnt make a difference.

Last edited:
move the CM to a DM position, try this.

change stoppers to defend.

thanks for the quick response the stoppers to defend is the first thing i did, as for the cm to dm i did that for the tweaked v5 version, i didnt do it for v6 or any other versions i used however i always changed the cm auto to a cm d

you told me tac works great, problem is with your CF, i would advice to get a bit faster one next season as you said that you have a very slow one and see how it goes. :)
I think you are mistaking, I didn't say I have a slow striker, maybe someone else did. Actually I have Destro, 15 pace, 15 acceleration

I think you are mistaking, I didn't say I have a slow striker, maybe someone else did. Actually I have Destro, 15 pace, 15 acceleration

ahhh ok. did you try switching him to an AF or f9?

rummerfield, not cm d but a DM

ahhh ok. did you try switching him to an AF or f9?

rummerfield, not cm d but a DM

ok mate i just played a game away against a decent team won it 1-0 using nxt6 with a dm and they werent in the game so maybe you have solved the issue for me, this is why you make the tactics and im just a rookie trying to put my stamp on it :)

i lost a lot of games very unfair. especially when we are away. like 1 shooth and 1 goal, stupid o.g. or mistakes. when we are beahind i make every thing to motivate my players but even they start playing good, they misses easiest chances. many times conceded a last minute goal, does not matter what i do.

ok mate i just played a game away against a decent team won it 1-0 using nxt6 with a dm and they werent in the game so maybe you have solved the issue for me, this is why you make the tactics and im just a rookie trying to put my stamp on it :)

keep me updated mate :)

i lost a lot of games very unfair. especially when we are away. like 1 shooth and 1 goal, stupid o.g. or mistakes. when we are beahind i make every thing to motivate my players but even they start playing good, they misses easiest chances. many times conceded a last minute goal, does not matter what i do.

skiter i'm guessing you are playing in a low league right? same thing like rummerfield, try to to move the CM to the DM position.

edit: specially when you are leading.

Last edited: