Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

The Southampton domination is the best one, another overrated tac to add to the list

don't blame the tactic my friend blame the manager.
tactic works fine 174/210 possible points in THE WALL league testing :)

This tac does not work

The Southampton domination is the best one, another overrated tac to add to the list

Really!!!

Yes it does, go away

Make your own tactic then and stop complaining ;)

don't blame the tactic my friend blame the manager.
tactic works fine 174/210 possible points in THE WALL league testing :)

Pay him no attention. Look at his post history. He is going around to every tactic thread stating that it the tactic sucks and that we should check out the Southhampton tactic thread. So, he is just a troll.

Just because it works for you it does not mean that it's bad. maybe it's you who is a bad manager

Just because it works for you it does not mean that it's bad. maybe it's you who is a bad manager

Look at his thread history. Doubt that it is "not working" for him. Doubt he even has tested it out. He is just going to all the tactics threads and down playing them in attempt to get the Southhampton tactic popular.

Sorry mate, this tactic works with patch 15.1.3?

Striker just wont score... i don't know how other people's strikers are scoring so many goals...

I'm giving my opinion, I don't even know the guy who created the Southampton tac, I managed to win the league comfortably with that tac, I tested this one and it was poor,