Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

It seems that there is same corner bug as in fm14, wonder if they will fix it.

17 pages to this thread and nobody took this tactic to a lower division club? Great managers around here :)) Like the guy who had Arsenal and some 60M pounds to his budget :)))) Great tactic mate, but it only works for big clubs

17 pages to this thread and nobody took this tactic to a lower division club? Great managers around here :)) Like the guy who had Arsenal and some 60M pounds to his budget :)))) Great tactic mate, but it only works for big clubs

Take your smug sarcasm somewhere else. People have had success with lower league teams if you'd bothered to read the thread. Don't blame your failure on others.

Paris FC (semi-pro club without transfers) is low enough for you?
View attachment 321768

Really liking this tactic, closest thing to proper plug and play that we have seen in a long time!

I still concede a few goals though, i'm sure someone is working on a version 7 of this, so cannot wait for that :) I think this would be better by moving the CM to DM for cover there, but it still works great as it is! Keep up the good work guys.

Take your smug sarcasm somewhere else. People have had success with lower league teams if you'd bothered to read the thread. Don't blame your failure on others.

Trust me, I have absolutely no failures. You are missing my point. I am pointing out that it's irrelevant to show a season testing with a huge club that's scoring over 100 goals and winning the league, like R.Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern. They can do that even without a preset tactic. These guys (Guzzla, Eriksen etc.)have put up a great set of tactics, but people just don't understand that if they want to test it's real capacity they have to see if it makes a club overachieve. And the real overachieving is taking a small and poor club and winning everything with it, using one of the tactics shared here. Everyone here writes about how Messi scored that many goals, but never seen someone puting up a guide for CREATING a Messi-like player. These forum pages are filled with so-called testers who think they hit te jackpot for winning something with a club that is already expected to do it in reality.

Why don't you test with a team you deem acceptable then, rather than go out of your way to criticise others?

this is best tactic for me on this patch. I just couldn't make any other work for me.

I am playing with Ac Milan and I won't be buying any players. Will only use players they got and new young ones. Will post results at the end of season but for now about 10 games I think all wins. And most important for me striker scores.

Great tactic mate. Great work.

When playing as a lower league team or a small team in a big league, two big issues occur every time:
1. two defenders on stopper - that's just WAAAY too risky and causes a lot, and I mean a lot of conceded goals...
The solution has been said to put them on defend, but then there's space in front of them which they don't try to cover anymore, which leads me to...
2. CMauto is supposed to drop deeper to cover that space, but, naturally, under his current settings, he doesn't do. He's basically a CMa with closing down more. That leaves a huge space between defence and midfield which any decent team uses to rip you apart (again, when you're a small club)

Logic dictates to move that CMauto back to DM position, but then the tactic loses its pressing edge and pretty much works like any other average tactic. It's quite a conundrum.

Has anyone tried this tactic with a small club in a big league or a lower league club, but without any tweaks whatsoever?

Why don't you test with a team you deem acceptable then, rather than go out of your way to criticise others?

I already did and explained the results on the other thread. It works great with first division clubs, where you have the players to fit the roles and style of play. In lower divisions, however, you have unique situations that you need to handle, and improving an idea means that the testers have to explain here those situations and all think of solutions to manage them. I tested the Guzzla and Eriksen series on AC Milan, Leeds United, Steaua Bucharest, Union Berlin, Crewe Alexandra, AFC Wimbledon, Luton Town and Bath City, each with different results. Everything went great playing AC Milan and Steaua, but some minor problems arose in certain situations with the other teams and I would have been delighted to see someone else speaking about them because together we would make it perfect. Instead, most of the testers are happy to see Bayern scoring over 100 goals using it. Hope at least this time you understand me

good shark6 in general but i get smashed with low teams regularly

II tested the Guzzla and Eriksen series on AC Milan, Leeds United, Steaua Bucharest, Union Berlin, Crewe Alexandra, AFC Wimbledon, Luton Town and Bath City, each with different results.

How were they with those English clubs you mentioned? Which one proved the best? Did you have problems conceding a lot?

a lot of people here have no problem playing with the tactic in low league, its also been tested before releasing and it worked fine.

unlike playing with good team, playing in low leagues require tweaking. i would imagine you don't have the money to buy the right players or have enough pace or creative players to use the v6 without tweaking it.

its not a shame like i said moving the cm to the DM area on support, the tactic will have no problem with it at all.
its not a shame to remove the low tempo that fits the low league player skills better.
its not a shame to change 1 of the ap to support instead of attack.
not a shame to drop deeper, changing stoppers to defend.
don't forget to remove "run at defense" as well ofc.
and so on so on, i know because i've tested all this tweaks and how potentially they will affect the tactic, and i had no problem.
don't forget to remove "run at defense" as well ofc.

1 tactic cant suit million of situations, but what i'm happy about, is the fact that i made it so flexible and so user friendly that you can feel free to tweak it to suit your team specially low league teams.

Last edited:
Yes, that's really good, thank you! This is exactly what prooves that the tactic is good, not the screenshots of Arsenal getting to 100 points. Congratulations

you are right about pointing out that low teams needs to be tested and they did, it worked well on many low teams, some tests been made in the first pages as well, in low scotish leagues, with low first division teams and so on.

it works fine, if tweaking is needed to suit your team better don't be afraid of doing so :).