Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
Couldn't then v6 just be converted to more focused wingplay by switching IWB to FB?

Also, good to hear some other guys are playing FMC with it, meaning the OI are not crucial. :)

it could, but it will be a slow tempo style of wing play not fast one as the v2 v3 offers.

best way is to test it out yourself and let us know by posting the results :) (fullbacks(support))

This is a great tactic. The only criticism I can possibly muster is that my striker is struggling to score. Most goals from midfield. Hardly a criticism, but I do like my strikers to bag goals! :) Any ideas?

This is a great tactic. The only criticism I can possibly muster is that my striker is struggling to score. Most goals from midfield. Hardly a criticism, but I do like my strikers to bag goals! :) Any ideas?

best option would be to try to switch him to either AF or F9 and see if it works better for you :) (he must move into channels)

Lets hope the new patch takes long :D Maybe even leave the game as it is.. no december update.. :P

i'm going to change it a bit and put it on counter for Paderborn in the bundesliga. Would you keep the tempo low or change it to high as it will be counter attacking?

will probably leave it at low as long as you don't change the close down more/retrain pos instructions.

will probably leave it at low as long as you don't change the close down more/retrain pos instructions.

I'm changing it to a 4-1-4-1 with a flat midfield 4. Being a bit more cautious seeing as i'm a very weak team but i do want them to press them like this tactic does. As for the possession we'll see if that's possible hahah

Guzzla, thanks - have you had similar problems with strikers? Do you mean I should instruct the striker to move into channels?

i will wait to see the results on it, if it works well - will add it to the tweak area in the OP :)

dude:

if i'm not mistaken AF and f9 already have move into channel applied.

but as far as i have been testing besides CF AF and f9 are the only once managed to get near.

and no i did not have that problem, i would assume its because your strike is not paced?

you can put it on the tactics menu and they will be saved till the rest of the save but it cant come with the tactic
i have done this but when it comes to play the next game i have to put them in again

My strikers are Zigic and Kjartansson at Birmingham. Quite the opposite of pacey! That'll be it then ;)

def some away game improvement there :P

thats's what i'm talking bout ! very nice ! sick result ! what match prep did u use for this ? def.pos ? :o
talking about that 0-8 with spurs away .

could someone who's had long term (more than 5-10 games, half a season+) success please tell me the best type of front 3 to use?

i'm guessing the stirker should be a hybrid of speed/aerial ability/etc

but what about the wingers? i see in some screenshots people using fierro on the wings, depay on the left, etc

would it be better to have one of each (one correct footed winger, one inside forward)

or two correct footed crossing wingers

or two inside forwards

thank you

i would say that out of them all the v6 is obviously the most complete nxt tactic at the moment, good in any situation but ..
if you want to see many goals, like 7-0 to city vs barca style results on the other thread. you need to use all of the tactics when you need to based on the opponent game style and str.

v2 v3 gives you way way more wing play, a lot more crosses, against barca style of teams, teams that play via the middle massively.. this should do great.

unlike v2, v3 suits more for the low teams that don't have paced defenders.

v5 offers more control, more deadliness overall and a bit improved defense vs the lower versions. but it cuts on the cross ends and the wing play for a more narrow control type of game with fast passes, and very good football to watch overall.

now with the v6 i went a step back, i first had to deal with the here and there goals that have been consumed so i lowered the tempo of the game, i lowered the close down and the retrain pos to make an overall much more stable tactic both in attack and defense. the football may wont look as good as the v5 thou it still will look great anyway. but it offers much better defense, more goals per shot, more ccc's , more goals from crosses and overall better control on the field.

your choice what to use, i use them all when needed, finished a perfect season :)

This should be STICKIED ! as lots of people keep asking what tactic best to use etc .

Also wanted to say this thread motivates a lot ! I will be working on improving Guz5Sw33z. based on v5 , i want it to be very strong defensivily , especially in tough away games .
I prefer 0-2 scores over 2-4 so you will score less but you only have to score once to win if you dont conceede isnt' it ? :P .

could someone who's had long term (more than 5-10 games, half a season+) success please tell me the best type of front 3 to use?

i'm guessing the stirker should be a hybrid of speed/aerial ability/etc

but what about the wingers? i see in some screenshots people using fierro on the wings, depay on the left, etc

would it be better to have one of each (one correct footed winger, one inside forward)

or two correct footed crossing wingers

or two inside forwards

thank you

striker :look at attributes needed for a CF , but i feel speed is quite important factor. strenght not that much .
wingers : left footed left and rightfooted right side work very well but i also had great success with leftfooty on right side. ( halilovic )

striker :look at attributes needed for a CF , but i feel speed is quite important factor. strenght not that much .
wingers : left footed left and rightfooted right side work very well but i also had great success with leftfooty on right side. ( halilovic )
What has worked well for me in regards to successful crosses is having my wingers switch sides. Both of them have a descent weaker foot, and the opposition sometimes seems to be a little "confused".

Back