Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

it's allredy dm. and i am b. dortmund.

did you notice what type of goals you are conceding?
do you recognize a problem in the formation, passing or anything like that?
i need more information.

best way is to value your team, and tweak accordingly.
also, did you try the other nxt tactics?

there is absolutely no problem in game play. my team dominate every match no matter underdog or big teams. the problem is i can't win. :D

there is absolutely no problem game play. my team dominate every match no matter underdog or big teams. the problem is i can't win. :D

in that case try removing low tempo and in the same time try the nxt5 and see if that helps you.

It's a Mickey Mouse league, testing should be done in prem league,

Dude, stop being so negative -.-
Actually i was one of the few not having that great succes with nxt5, but since taking on nxt6 - tweaking the stoppers to defend and using the defensive tweak when appropriate this tactics potential is quite clear to me...
Ok, so far I've tested it in 3 leagues for 10-13 games (i know that's not that much, but the results seem consistent all across the leagues so i believe in them)..

England with Southampton:
13 games | 10-2-1 | 32 points | 32 goals for, 13 goals against
Played Tottenham, Liverpool, Manchester United, Everton, and Chelsea

Italy with Atalanta:
10 games | 8-2-0 | 26 points | 29 goals for, 10 goals against
Played Fiorentina, Napoli, Lazio, Inter, and AC Milan

Spain with Granada:
10 games | 8-1-1 | 25 points | 35 goals for, 11 goals against
Played Barcelona, Real Madrid, and At. Bilbao
(sidenote; beat Real Madrid 4-1 in the last match at home using TWEAKS!)

I've tested like 15 tactics from this forum this way, and so far only one came close to these results (that being Christian Eriksen 3ST-tactic) All test was made with standard squad btw..

Anyway, trust me, i understand being in a situation where tactics that work for other people dont work for me, and that's fine - dont use the tactic then - use whatever works for you...but there is no reason to come to the thread with that sucky attitude!
You haven't given ANY usable feedback - ex. WHAT doens't work, where is it going wrong, are you considing too much?, not scoring?, not creating chances?.. Write something constructive or move on and say; "this tactic is nothing for me" -.-

thanks for the test :), those are some great results, granada results are just wow :).
that guy, i'm not sure he even tried the tactic so don't mind him :).

ok thanks

Also i would suggest switching to the sw33z-tweak for the last 10-15 min to protect your lead :)

Btw guzzla, i was just thinking if there's any idea in taking the defensive tweaks sw33z applied to your nxt5, and apply them to nxt6? - the logic being that nxt6 should be "better" than nxt5, so the same would count for the defensive tweak?

Also i would suggest switching to the sw33z-tweak for the last 10-15 min to protect your lead :)

Btw guzzla, i was just thinking if there's any idea in taking the defensive tweaks sw33z applied to your nxt5, and apply them to nxt6? - the logic being that nxt6 should be "better" than nxt5, so the same would count for the defensive tweak?

not to worry my friend, a defensive version is already on the workbench :)
as always i'm taking my time to make each version of the NXT, to deliver it as perfect as possible.

good advice with the sw33z tweak. :)

Last edited:
thanks for the test :), those are some great results, granada results are just wow :).
that guy, i'm not sure he even tried the tactic so don't mind him :).

Im moving on to Germany now i think (need to take one last test with yours vs. 3ST from ChristianE) - will post results tomorrow i think..
Ahh, yeah - know i shouldn't be feeding the troll but couldn't resist :O

2rxa49e.png

Any idea what is going on? Or is this fm just being gay again. One moment tactic works great then ah well **** that **** just look at the screen. Anybody else having the same? What can I do?

My players are getting injured way more often with the new version.

i might have an idea, try switching to the nxt 4-3-3 tweak by koen for 5-10 match's and switch back to the nxt.

:)

looks to me FM started to notice you are using the same tactic quite often and builds way to counter you ;)

aBb: i'm thinking that the low tempo might be the reason, with slow style comes more tackles from the opponent. but more penalties as well.

you can remove low tempo and see how it goes without it, your choice.

Last edited:
i might have an idea, try switching to the nxt 4-3-3 tweak by koen for 5-10 match's and switch back to the nxt.

:)

looks to me FM started to notice you are using the same tactic quite often and builds way to counter you ;)

Gonna try that thanks. Must say I ******* love your tactic. Its so awsome. As you can see on the last screen my inter run is going superb or was going ;P

Yeah I noticed that, switched back to v5 for 5-10 games and no injuries at all.

if you notice changes like that in perform, try switching tactics, move to the nxt2, 3 or be more extreme to the 4-3-3 for a few games to mislead the enemy ;)

and i'm glad you like it.

aBb, you can use the v6 while switching the low tempo off and it still will run without problem, no worries.