Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

if you notice changes like that in perform, try switching tactics, move to the nxt2, 3 or be more extreme to the 4-3-3 for a few games to mislead the enemy ;)
This is something I can highly recommend when your squad is struggling all of the sudden. I especially like to switch to my alternative tactic (Koens 433) when facing the same opponent twice in a short period of time. This seems to work since the opposition usually makes one or two changes at half-time and/or switches their tactic around because they didn't know what hit them.

Best tactic by far on FM15 so thanks very much, Im finding that just clicking on exploit the flanks in the instructions works even better. My CF & Wingers score more often. Thanks again for this excellent tactic

Would you recommend this tactic for a Hertha BSC save? And are we supposed to only use 1 tactic or 3 tactics like in the ChristianEriksen thread?

Would you recommend this tactic for a Hertha BSC save? And are we supposed to only use 1 tactic or 3 tactics like in the ChristianEriksen thread?

Would recommend you to use the nxt6, possible tweak the stoppers to defend (as i cant imagine Hertha having that great or fast defenders), then use the sw33z-tweak for hard games (eg. Bayern) and securing results in the last 10-15 min of games.. If you face opponents who uses long balls drop the defensive line deeper (haven't used that much myself though)

I have to go back to V5. Despite winning my first V6 game in the FA Trophy v Bromley 5-1 and beating Macclesfield a league higher 3-2, I haven't won a league game in a month lots of 1-1 and 3-3 results.

I have to go back to V5. Despite winning my first V6 game in the FA Trophy v Bromley 5-1 and beating Macclesfield a league higher 3-2, I haven't won a league game in a month lots of 1-1 and 3-3 results.

Have you tweaked accordingly?
For me changing stopper to defender was like night and day, using a non-top-tier-team :)

Hey have few questions . Which tactic would work best with version 15.1.3 of the game?
Oh and another thing. I have been using nxt5 with at. Madrid and I have two main problems: first, my strikers aren't scoring many goals and second, I am not playing well Away. Any advice? Thank you

Hey have few questions . Which tactic would work best with version 15.1.3 of the game?
Oh and another thing. I have been using nxt5 with at. Madrid and I have two main problems: first, my strikers aren't scoring many goals and second, I am not playing well Away. Any advice? Thank you

try the nxt6, strikers should work better there. also away games been improved compared to nxt5 or so i like to think.

if striker doesn't score try to tweak him to f9 or AF what suits you best.

tactic works with 15.1.3 no problem.

be prepared for whats coming next, the new nxplay v7!

oVjvsS8.jpg

Great work, if it can work away from home even slightly better than before, epic.

Great work, if it can work away from home even slightly better than before, epic.

thanks :), i think robelink test been made only on his home game.

also i think sw33z on the other page tested it away against a better team with red card from the 14th min winning 0-3.

am going to release it only when i'm 100% sure its ready.