Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

Is there a .tac file to download as I don't seem to be able to put the RAR version in my game?

View attachment 321457View attachment 321456
Since start using this beast. Just disappointed couldn't go further at Champions League

My suggestion: try to make a super defensive version for away matches at CL. If medium team can defend immaculately and be effective on counter attack and set pieces, would be easier to have more than chances. Not all the teams can win like Barcelona, sometimes even attacking teams need to play like Mourinho and focus on results

Last edited:
i've got a problem with nxt6. My striker is not very good in match (6.5) with few goals in match. Someone for a solution?

Do you guys use any team talks during match?

always, if they start to attack 'assertive - concentrate' if we're not scoring 'assertive - be creative', things like that, u need to adapt to the the situation

i've got a problem with nxt6. My striker is not very good in match (6.5) with few goals in match. Someone for a solution?

Thanks for the hard work for coming up with this tactics and i'm truly appreciated. I'm currently using ChristianEriksen v13 and your nxt5. I did tried out your nxt6 but for certain reason, i feel the nxt5 are much more aggressive in terms of attacking and defending. Like for eg. I used nxt6 away against Arsenal (btw, i'm Man United) i lost 3-1 but we played really poorly throughout that game and next away to Liverpool, i used the nxt5 and won 5-1. Some may argue that Arsenal and Liverpool are teams with diff. quality and style of play but both of them are one of the top teams in England. But for now, i guess i shall stick to whichever tactic that are giving me success. Anyw, will you consider making a tactic that fits 2 striker... that's because i currently have Rooney, RVP, James Wilson and Angelo Henriquez at my disposal and all of them are bang-ing in goals for fun but i can't possibly fit all 3 or 4 into a tactic that plays a lone striker.

Am I being blind as I can't see the corner instructions on the front page or is it already built in? Do I need to set the corner takers myself I am guessing?

So far undefeated with this tactic although I am not setting the world alight P6 W4 D2

v7 being released soon? :d cant wait to see how that one's gonna perform ! ^^

v7 being released soon? :d cant wait to see how that one's gonna perform ! ^^

Still some time. Nxt6 has just been released.
Nxt7 will take at least few days im going to be busy irl in the next two days so at least till than.