• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
this tatic is a beast

hertha berlim

first season 10th
second season 2nd
third season 2nd
fourt season, right players, im on the lead, 18games 15w 1d 2l

TYYYYYYYY :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

NXT7 update:

i have been tweaking the nxt7 a bit more today, didn't have much time
but so far this is the final result using the most updated testing file of nxt7.

View attachment 321311

the only issue at the moment is that i'm not yet satisfied at the deadliness of the attack , so it might take longer to tweak it to the point where i do like it before releasing. :0

edit: what i find very impressive is that this tactic unlike the others is that its an attacking tactic by nature, not control like the rest of them and yet it manage to be good defensively and have a decent control nether the less.

if anyone wonders, i'm using napoli first season to test my tactics mostly against stronger teams home and away.

Last edited:
For me it works WAY better with AF instead of CF..Destro just scored 5 goals in the last match..insane

NXT7 update:

i have been tweaking the nxt7 a bit more today, didn't have much time
but so far this is the final result using the most updated testing file of nxt7.

View attachment 723668

the only issue at the moment is that i'm not yet satisfied at the deadliness of the attack , so it might take longer to tweak it to the point where i do like it before releasing. :0

edit: what i find very impressive is that this tactic unlike the others is that its an attacking tactic by nature, not control like the rest of them and yet it manage to be good defensively and have a decent control nether the less.

looks amazing , when release ?

I used to be all about scoring goals guzzla, and that is going fairly well I must say. But my goalkeeper has kept 12 clean sheets in 20 games. The smaller clubs just can't seem to penetrate my defense, it's really nice to watch. If NXT7 improves the defense even more I want to win the league without conceding a goal! :D

i need more time with it but not to long, maybe 2 days maybe 3 tops.

joe, i think that should be fine. i'm using albiol and balanta, not the fastest out there but working ok for me. albiol speed is **** .. old preak.

Last edited:
..Every game I tend to change the player role for striker..depends on the striker... what ever is the strongest role.

Last edited:
Quarter-final of the Dutch Cup against PSV who were the heavy favorites? No problem! I even had a youth-player (1,5 stars lol) making his debut because my left back position has been riddled with injuries.

View attachment 321292

And another clean sheet. (H)

Does the left winger have to left footed? or can i have a right footed player like Depay?

Back