View attachment 321288
View attachment 321287
View attachment 321286

And my team looks now that:

View attachment 321285

View attachment 321284

This hows looks my fixtures, end of the season whas dramatic, so many looses;/

View attachment 321283

League table - Chelsea was ohh my good, they bought all bargains, and a lot of wonderkids. Cant touch them;/

View attachment 321281

Played with them in FA Cup final, next loose

View attachment 321280

Now good stuff:

Win in Carling Cup

View attachment 321279

And magic Champions League win:

View attachment 321278

All time using nxt6 Shark - tweaking for protect lead.

Hope next seson will be first win in BPL.

ps. Sorry for my english;]

how would you rate it in total so far?

Best tactic FM 2015 for me.
Strikers scores a bit to small. I have three good - Zichkovic, Malcom, Jovic - they are not scoring a lot of goals.
Im loosing a lot of goals from crosses.
Almost always loosing goals in first 20 min of the game, even in first 10 minutes.
If dont score in first half - never score in second. Didnt score after 75 minute even once

But for me its best FM 15 tactic, was trying with Christians but with nxt games are more interesting.

thanks for the feedbacks, even if some of them are not great, it gives me clues on how to improve it even more.

p.s. did you try switching CF to f9 or AF?, some people had more luck with this roles.

for me its simple 2-3 goals at least for the CF per game, but what works for me might not work for you.

thanks for the feedbacks, even if some of them are not great, it gives me clues on how to improve it even more.

p.s. did you try switching CF to f9 or AF?, some people had more luck with this roles.

for me its simple 2-3 goals at least for the CF per game, but what works for me might not work for you.

Tryed but with no luck, still poor. I have very young team - oldest guy 25 years. Small backup and mby that, u know, amount of current ability can make that;/

And cant suit players to position. for expample Patrick Roberts - 25M talent playing like ****;/ Winger, midfleder, right left;/ sad

Tryed but with no luck, still poor. I have very young team - oldest guy 25 years. Small backup and mby that, u know, amount of current ability can make that;/

And cant suit players to position. for expample Patrick Roberts - 25M talent playing like ****;/ Winger, midfleder, right left;/ sad

Hope next seson will be good as that i posted ;] want to win BPL finally:D tomorrow new campagn:D

:o, well at least the tac works well for you, might try to get a better CF which are rare at decent price i know - somewhere in the near future.

but the cl win is very impressive nether the less.

I have mentioned this in a previous reply (sorry for repeating myself ;)) and it may be worth a shot. One thing that made the crosses and scoring from them more consistent for me is having my wingers switch sides. My striker does have games where he struggles and ends the game with a 6.5 or lower rating. But he still managed to score 26 goals in 25 matches so far.

Using V6 and Sw33z tweak for the away games bought no one and won the Championship with 5 games spare with Bournemouth amazing tactic to say the least... Will let you know how I get on in the Premier League!

I'm in league 2 and Blackburn in Championship
hnsD5A9.jpg

5CCC

Hey I'm a huge fan of the tactics.
Just started a new game with juventus. The problem is I have many quality strikers but almost no wingers. Any tweaks you can suggest that will suit the situation? Thanks

Used Beautiful Play in my 1st season with Liverpool and switched to nxt5 around January. Finished on 90 points (Man U got 93) and took the FA and Capital One cups.

2nd season playing nxt5 and it's now Christmas:

League - P14 W12 D2 L0
Champs League P6 W6 - including two wins over Barca

It's working superbly.

I can't get this tactic to work with smaller clubs.

It works very well with the likes of Man Utd and Arsenal but I would love to take a team like Boston Utd or Accrington Stanley to Premiership glory.

Please throw a few pointers my way. I have played with all previous versions and even tried the tweaks.

Can these tactics work with a counter attacking style? How do i get more possession, I have less with every game, nearly down to 35% against the bigger teams in the division.

Please help, any recommendations will be mostly appreciated.

I can't get this tactic to work with smaller clubs.

It works very well with the likes of Man Utd and Arsenal but I would love to take a team like Boston Utd or Accrington Stanley to Premiership glory.

Please throw a few pointers my way. I have played with all previous versions and even tried the tweaks.

Can these tactics work with a counter attacking style? How do i get more possession, I have less with every game, nearly down to 35% against the bigger teams in the division.

Please help, any recommendations will be mostly appreciated.

read the posts here a lot of ppl had a very good success with smaller clubs as well, some "plug and play" some tweaked few stuff.

for some they moved the auto cm to the dm position.(for many this worked)
some changed stoppers to defend do the the slow speed of low teams defenders(for many this worked)
others trained def.pos
some using sw33z tweak for hard away games.

and there are many more tweaks that ppl tried which worked.

Last edited:
Back