Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
Hey I'm a huge fan of the tactics.
Just started a new game with juventus. The problem is I have many quality strikers but almost no wingers. Any tweaks you can suggest that will suit the situation? Thanks

you can use the 4-3-3 koen tweak for the nxt6 its in the first page under tweak area.
but i would suggest getting 2 wingers to suit the tactic later on :)

read the posts here a lot of ppl had a very good success with smaller clubs as well, some "plug and play" some tweaked few stuff.

for some they moved the auto cm to the dm position.

some changed stoppers to defend do the the slow speed of low teams defenders

others trained def.pos

some using sw33z tweak for hard away games.

and there are many more tweaks that ppl tried which worked for me.

Thank you very much for your reply.

I can see that people have tried smaller teams, but in smaller leagues.

I don't think its possible to take a team like Burnley to even a mid table position, I have tried.

You have made an unbelievable tactic here, I was scoring 6/7 goals every match with Man Utd.

I have then worked on games with swansea, who i got to 5th. Burnley who i got to 14th. Crystal Palace who are currently 18th after 22 games.

I have tried all tweaks that you have mentioned and changed a few things myself. Someone must have taken a small team to glory in a big league???

yeah i saw screens of someone taking toulouse to the championship for france, seen someone taking paris fc to the championship. seen some one taking herta berlin to the championship ^_^.

you just cant do it in one season if you have no transfters and really crappy team. it will take a season or two of mid level transfers to suit the tactic formation.

there is no magic here, plug and win it all ^_^ unless you find some heavy bugs in the FM AI

edit: some ppl got really far like taking the league with mid team while loaning or doing some small transfers.
and taking the cl a year later.

the tac will offer you to take big teams with a mid level team yeah.

but if its like burnley .. well we gotta be real.. u need at least 1 season to get some transfers to have a shot for the championship

what i can say is that right now i'm working on the nxt7.

sw33z which testing the tac in a superleague is predicted by the media to finish 23th out of 24

he has now 7/7 wins so far. but nxt7 is not out yet.

Last edited:
Guzzla, will you use the same corner setting as it is the older versions?

Also, if i use left foot on right and the same on the left side, it will change anything, even if the player roles are set to wingers and not IF?

Im asking this because 2 reasons: 1st is that in corners the winger will not cross and the number of goals will decrease a lot, because he uses the "incorrect" foot. 2nd, i've noticed that if the foot are inverse to the position, even if they are set to winger they will come inside, "destroying" the formation and putting less balls in the box for the striker.

And this takes me to the next question:

If the striker is F9, he will drop deeper to let IFs enter, but if they are wingers, they will cross to... no one. Care to explain why F9 and not CF?

Many tks

Abraço tuga

I've seen comments about changing the CDs from stoppers to defend if they are 'slow'. Can someone please define 'slow'? Is it 14 or less for pace and acceleration?

For Liverpool (Lovren and Sahko - both with 13 pace) I've changed to defend. I'm still conceding almost every game, but still yet to lose after 20+ games.

hey mate you pointed some good things here.

yes you are right for this formation its crucial to have left footed winger for left and right footed winger for the right, however even if you have only 1 winger with the right foot it will work well but not ideal.

i use CF in my tactics mate.

zoddy, if you win 20+ games in raw so whats the problem? :P

if you mean the 1 goal that u concede every game or two. its just the way for the FM to show he is alive, or so i would like to think.

Last edited:
hey mate you pointed some good things here.

yes you are right for this formation its crucial to have left footed winger for left and right footed winger for the right, however even if you have only 1 winger with the right foot it will work well but not ideal.

i use CF in my tactics mate.

What will not work, the corners or the tactic in general?

Im using this corner setting for some time and with iverted feet, the MCs score some but not one goal every game from corner

first of all did you set your WB's to take corners?

wingers- ideal to have left for left and right for right (foot)

Nx5 is pretty **** sick, albeit i'm FC Porto (very easy league/League Cups to win but winning the Champions league was nice.

Time to test out all of the "Nxt" versions with a lower league side. Looking forward to it.

Oh and for the people saying strikers aren't scoring.. if you can afford Jackson Martinez snap him up. Dude bagged 40+ goals playing as CF Support. flames.

Sorry, I should have been more clear about the pace question. Obviously I'm more than happy with the way the tactic works, just wondered if I had optimized it or not based on my defenders speed. So - what is a 'quick' center back?

It's not one goal every game or two, I usually concede at least 1 per match but I'm outscoring everyone regardless.

paced imo would be 14+ 15+. in my team i have one defender with 15+ while the other one is 10 or 11 and still doing fine, ideal would be 15+ for both of them. but u will still concede a goal here and there mainly because the tactic is more attack focused and less defense focused. but as you said as long as you can outscore them there should be no problem. u will however notice a diff if you have 2 15+ pace defenders. you will concede like i said 1 goal per 2 games or 3 games.

Amazing results with ADO Den Haag (The Hague in the Netherlands)

Used nxt6 since the beginning of my game with ADO Den Haag. ADO Den Haag (The Hague) is a club in the Dutch eredivisie that had media prediction 11th. However, I am currently first in the league after 12 games played! I have been using the standard nxt6 in most games, but in a few tough opponent games I changed the defenders of the tactic into a central defender with a defensive duty. 80/90% of the matches were however with the standard nxt6.

View attachment 321169

View attachment 321168

As you can see I did not have a very succesfull pre-season, but that is because I was testing out different tactics. The 2-2 against Sporting CP, however, who have a media prediction of 3rd in the tough portuguese league and play in the champions league was again with nxt 6; already a crazy result.

View attachment 321167View attachment 321166

Two very dominant matches: one against AZ (media prediction 5th) and one against RKC (2nd division)

View attachment 321165

As you can see: no transfers because I did not have any money. Did bring in two youngsters but they are by far the 2 weakest players in my A squad. Have btw been using def. positioning training most of the time, but will implement a bit more of attacking movement training in the future!

Last edited:
ADO Den Haag, first test nxt7

First time testing nxt7.. amazing.. I did not thought it could get any better.. well it can. Playing against FC Groningen who are currently 10th (so where I should actually be :P) but have a media prediction of 7th.

View attachment 321134

View attachment 321133View attachment 321131

View attachment 321130View attachment 321128View attachment 321129

The day after the press talked about a humiliation and my supporters were going wild .. amazing also very enjoyable to watch I felt like I was Barcelona :P including the much better players even though.. I actually had the weaker squad of the two..

There were some very nice goals with some Barcelona style passing leading to the goals and both my wingers scored!

6 players in "team of the week"!

View attachment 321127

Last edited:
today maybe tomorrow. we have 4 testers testing it right now.

2nd game with nxt7 (ADO vs Feyenoord)

Well I have no idea what is going on.. played against Feyenoord, who are 6th in the league (although they have only played 11 instead of 14 games so should be even higher) with a media prediction of 3rd.. then they came accross the fury of ADO Den Haag with nxt7 !

View attachment 321116

View attachment 321115View attachment 321114

View attachment 321112View attachment 321111

View attachment 321110

My posession was even past the magical 60% for most of the game and Feyenoord only had 1 shot at goal: so it is also very solid defensively! and I just got offered a new contract :D

first of all did you set your WB's to take corners?

wingers- ideal to have left for left and right for right (foot)

Yes, this configuration appeared in TUGA tactic, i think, last week, and i noticed that where the FBs that take the corners with great success.

My problem is to destroy my tactic, that uses IF, just to get goals from this sort of corner bug, which will be changed in the next update, im certain.

Nooooooooooooooo new patch whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :( WHY YOU DO THIS SI I WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN !

Started a new game unemployed.. eventually got a job with Lincoln in the vanarama conference and decided to give this tactic a go. Took over where the red line is.. Seem to love winning 3 -1 ha
View attachment 321103

"There are currently 51 users browsing this thread. (18 members and 33 guests)"

Pretty crazy :-)

Back