• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
Unbelievable!! :O

BXCaVUH.png

uq4IZIW.png

2zB9poh.png

8bcxwVQ.png

noooooooooooooo Guzzla, with the new patch does the tactic work ? i'm really enjoing with it :(

Just have to wait now if it still works whith the new 15.2

I have seen the changes in the match engine nothing that should mess the tactic. Goalkeeper better pos and some better reactions from attackers in free kicks. So u can relax ;)

I have seen the changes in the match engine nothing that should mess the tactic. Goalkeeper better pos and some better reactions from attackers in free kicks. So u can relax ;)

corners are safe (K)

C'mon Guzzla,don't make us wait sooooo long-release nxt7 plz ;)

give us some time to test it properly plz :)
in the meanwhile u have all the nxt versions u can you use while waiting for nxt7 so dont stress ;)

I'm rotating between v6 4-5-1 and 4-3-3 version, best way to trick the AI I have always found is to change shape for each game :p Not fully fluid yet but very impressive so far and I am scoring plenty from open play. Here is the last game using the 4-3-3 version.
View attachment 321046

Well, I don't find it SO impressive... But you are almost all the favorite team when you are posting results. Someone was Trabzonspor or something and won big... IN 2020. You should have a masterpiece of a team, at that time.

I'm underdog in the league with 30 matches played: 15W 5D and 10L. So i'm not exactly overwhelmed... Some matches I win 7-0 against mid-teams, then I lose maybe 4-0 to the absolute bottom of the league. My players seem so misplaced in my losing matches.

Back