Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
Well, I don't find it SO impressive... But you are almost all the favorite team when you are posting results. Someone was Trabzonspor or something and won big... IN 2020. You should have a masterpiece of a team, at that time.

I'm underdog in the league with 30 matches played: 15W 5D and 10L. So i'm not exactly overwhelmed... Some matches I win 7-0 against mid-teams, then I lose maybe 4-0 to the absolute bottom of the league. My players seem so misplaced in my losing matches.
There have been plenty of results posted of people managing teams who are the clear underdog, this includes myself. It seems that your teams performance is very inconsistent which can have many causes. Considering that you are winning matches against mid-level teams (assuming you're the underdog there) it isn't the tactic, but your team. You say that your players seem to be misplaced, which would indicate to me that your players aren't fitting in with the tactic.

EDIT: Also, if you're struggling against weaker teams it may indicate a motivational problem. Are you using team-talks? They are a huge part of the performance of your team this year.

Last edited:
There have been plenty of results posted of people managing teams who are the clear underdog, this includes myself. It seems that your teams performance is very inconsistent which can have many causes. Considering that you are winning matches against mid-level teams (assuming you're the underdog there) it isn't the tactic, but your team. You say that your players seem to be misplaced, which would indicate to me that your players aren't fitting in with the tactic.

I'll see what happens if I can find players fitting the positions better (If possible). I am the underdog in almost all matches, but the league is kinda random.

About the people posting pictures of results. I mean; If your are Liverpool for instance against Real Madrid or Barcelona, I don't see you much of a underdog, cause it can be pretty random who wins these. In FM14 I won CL (But not the league) with standard tactic as the assistant manager proposed, with Man Utd. To be fair, I didn't do ****. Take West Bromwich (In 2014/15) and win against Real Madrid. Then I would consider that a real underdog. But that's what I think.

I'll see what happens if I can find players fitting the positions better (If possible). I am the underdog in almost all matches, but the league is kinda random.

About the people posting pictures of results. I mean; If your are Liverpool for instance against Real Madrid or Barcelona, I don't see you much of a underdog, cause it can be pretty random who wins these. In FM14 I won CL (But not the league) with standard tactic as the assistant manager proposed, with Man Utd. To be fair, I didn't do ****. Take West Bromwich (In 2014/15) and win against Real Madrid. Then I would consider that a real underdog. But that's what I think.
I would start off with tweaking the tactic a little bit. That is what has made me pretty much unbeatable with this tactic with my AZ Alkmaar squad. Example; My crosses were very inconsistent, then I made the wingers switch positions and now I've started scoring from crosses.

I understand what you mean with being the underdog and I do partly agree with you. Liverpool isn't a real underdog against Barcelona like they are in real life. But people have used small clubs with this tactic and they have beaten the bigger clubs.

Alot of ppl have success here with small teams just check the pages .. buy your self the right players and read the tweaks that ppl have suggested here for small teams and then see if it works or not.
Some one won 6 0 against a team on a higher league. A lot of ppl that are predicted to end the season in the buttom won the league

Guzzla, the download link doesn't work? Upload the tactic again please.

First 2 matches havnt been promising tbh. Lost my first match of the season (3-1 away to a middle team) and won the 2nd 5-4 at home

ppl report that there isn't an issue, and there shouldn't be. nothing has been changed in the game engine for it to change.

Best tactic I've used so far on FM15, unbelievable results compared to how I had been doing, especially with spurs who are a bunch of misfits.

Only played a handful of games since switching mid-season but its already taking off, RW and AP scoring most of the goals. Actually scoring from corners on occasion as well (which hadn't happened once previously).

See below from Swansea onwards, I only used Nxt6

View attachment 321030

Performance vs Man City (who earlier in season I was smashed convincingly by).

View attachment 321029

FA cup vs Norwich (championship) but using a very inexperienced squad with 5-6 youth players, 3 new loan signings and a couple of injury returnees. All the youth players it was their first senior game for the club!

View attachment 321027

The only game i struggled in was the Crystal Palace game where the weather was bad and seemed to be reducing the effectiveness of my quick players and on the floor passing.

I've got a ridiculous 5 away games in a row next so I'll report back after that.

Loads better after new patch just smashed Pool 6-1 and that's after selling Rooney,Fellaini,Carrick,Evans,Valencia,Lindergaard,Hernandez,Nani. :)

first game in the new patch
UIS7EYU.png

Back