Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
i find the v7 more solid defending not because the defenders but because the midfielders help alot defending

For me the tactic took a huge hit with 15.2. Playing A LOT weaker since the patch.

Still scoring from corners was 0-2 down at HT to City made a few subs and an aggressive team talk. Ended up turning it around winning 2-5. 3 gls which were corners.:)

When are you releasing it? :) Not that i need it tho. :p

Your tac. is awesome btw. I am in my 2. season with Blackburn doing very well.
Season 1: 46 played, 37 wins, 4 draw and 5 lost. 148 goals and 51 conceded. Doing 115 points. Predicted 12th, came 1st.
Season 2: 13 played, 10 wins, 2 draw and 1 lost. 33 goals and 12 conceded. Doing 32 points, 1 match less than 30 points Chelsea on 2.

have moved from nxt5 to 6 - Depay has just won World Player Of The Year for Liverpool.

Bringing my save to an end atm, enjoying a fun-time with the Bayern

View attachment 320916

Domination as ****... I love this. So happy the patch didn't screw it :)

Little tip: If you're struggling away from home, Extreme Unbeat 4-3-3 works a charm in tandem with this one.

Last edited:
Can anyone upload this and v5, the underdog version, as .tac files? Something is broken with my game, can't load fmf files anymore. :(

Hey I'm still playing on 15.1.3 and still having trouble with my strikers not scoring many goals or having poor ratings. I tried to change to af or f9 but still no real improvement. Any advice?

Hey I'm still playing on 15.1.3 and still having trouble with my strikers not scoring many goals or having poor ratings. I tried to change to af or f9 but still no real improvement. Any advice?
Yep. If you are not a top team, your players will struggle in their movement with "Roam from Positions" ticked. Especially the old fashioned strikers will have problems with this. It's like giving your team a free-role, so the players have to be very intelligent. Try some matches without having it ticked, but make sure to have it set on the Wingers, they definately profit from it.

Back