Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
I insist, I score less from corner.
But the tactic is still very effective, so dont bother :)

Yep. If you are not a top team, your players will struggle in their movement with "Roam from Positions" ticked. Especially the old fashioned strikers will have problems with this. It's like giving your team a free-role, so the players have to be very intelligent. Try some matches without having it ticked, but make sure to have it set on the Wingers, they definately profit from it.

The thing is I am playing with a top team with top strikers. I have this problem both in at. Madrid and currently with juventus.

I insist, I score less from corner.
But the tactic is still very effective, so dont bother :)

Think it's right...scoring a bit less, but still a very solid cornersetup i think - guess it's just down to the goalkeepers saving some he wouldn't before?

Hi, what are the profile of the 3 midfielders for the v6 ?
MCL MCR and MCC have the same OI but not the role duty.
With my Newcastle's team Cabella is amazing in MCL

I am playing with Tranmere and the tactic is great, especially offensively. I am having some problems defensively tho. I changed the CD´s from stopper to defend and the central midfielder from automatic to defend. My problem is that my oppositions are always playing the ball over my central defenders. Almost all the goals I concede are trough balls over the top and it´s quite annoying. Do any of you know any tweaks that can help me with defending those?

I am playing with Tranmere and the tactic is great, especially offensively. I am having some problems defensively tho. I changed the CD´s from stopper to defend and the central midfielder from automatic to defend. My problem is that my oppositions are always playing the ball over my central defenders. Almost all the goals I concede are trough balls over the top and it´s quite annoying. Do any of you know any tweaks that can help me with defending those?
Select drop deeper and turn off push higher up and offside trap :)

I'm thinking of starting a new save with this new version but the new patch is already out. Have anyone tried it with the patch yet? Can someone please recommend me a good team from BPL to use with this tactic? Not a top 5 team.

Played some on 15.2.

7 games - 6 loses, 1 draw. Earlier on 15.1 was on 13 unbeaten games streak. Before patch won with ManU, City. Now lose with Leicester and Molde;/
Opponents have always about 10 CCC per game. That insane;/
Will wait till nxt7;]

Hun ve just realised that I am still using version 2 with the cbs on defend. What are the difference to version 6?

Tactic was working wonderful for me then all of sudden started scraping 1-0 wins? Striker stopped scoring and couldn't get postion right? Eg f9 dlf etc.... I had sturridge up top. Any ideas?

as of now, i see that while some ppl have no issue with the tactic some ppl took a step backward with it, it includes every tactic out there right now, for some reason something indeed changed, that's why some players having an issue. i'm delaying the nxt7 until i figure what it is because even while it works perfect for me 2 out of 4 testers report that they have an issue while for others it works perfect. sadly, when releasing the patch they didn't say much as of what could have been changed. but i'm working as hard as possible to figure the issue and address it as soon as possible.

as of now, i see that while some ppl have no issue with the tactic some ppl took a step backward with it, it includes every tactic out there right now, for some reason something indeed changed, that's why some players having an issue. i'm delaying the nxt7 until i figure what it is because even while it works perfect for me 2 out of 4 testers report that they have an issue while for others it works perfect. sadly, when releasing the patch they didn't say much as of what could have been changed. but i'm working as hard as possible to figure the issue and address it as soon as possible.
When do you think you'll be able to release it?

like i said as soon as possible, for some reason even my FM is right now stuck on loading screen,
for the meanwhile it would be nice if people that are using the nxt6 (those ppl who feel its not like it was before)

could pm me and tell me what seem to be their issue, why don't they win like before/ why do they loose.

for a fact i know that the goal rate as been reduces for this patch and players miss more now than before, this happens to everyone from what i have seen. but if anyone have a huge backward since the 15.2 like signal that loosing 6 out of his 7 games for example please do pm me and tell me about, this way i can find the problem faster and isolate it

like i said as soon as possible, for some reason even my FM is right now stuck on loading screen,
for the meanwhile it would be nice if people that are using the nxt6 (those ppl who feel its not like it was before)

could pm me and tell me what seem to be their issue, why don't they win like before/ why do they loose.

for a fact i know that the goal rate as been reduces for this patch and players miss more now than before, this happens to everyone from what i have seen. but if anyone have a huge backward since the 15.2 like signal that loosing 6 out of his 7 games for example please do pm me and tell me about, this way i can find the problem faster and isolate it

IMO, the main issue is the striker and not only for this tactic, for the all FM.

I've tried target man, complete forward and F9 and none seemed to work proper.

Or they stand doing nothing, or they go out of position. The best should be using 2 strikers, but it would screw the tactic in overall.

I have Munir, playing him as F9 and sometimes e does appear in the place its supposed to be.

Any other role that i should think to fit better the lonely striker? To get him to support a little bit and to be in the place for crosses?

Did my Atalanta-test yesterday on the new patch - gave me 8-1-1, scoring 35 goals conceding 10, so from that i would say it still works in 15.2... but i will test some more tonight :)

Udinese 2th season , 15.2 patch

5489a35b507d2-Udinese_v_Empoli__Match_Post_Match.png

Back