Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
For people who have extensively tested both, how would you compare these tactics with ChristianEriksen's beautiful play tactics?

Morale is not great but it was at the start of the season.
Try with a conf n/s team.

Hi there, I have tested extensively with Tamworth. I saw exactly what you meant, although part of the problem is part time players lack fitness at the beginning of the season. After a few games 3 draws and a defeat (3 of those games I was winning but went down to 10 men) I saw what was going wrong. The roles are too complex. Please try this tactic with your Lowestoft side...

changes are

TWO LDs on defend duty
Removed Direct passing from worst Adv playmaker
Removed Roam from positions from team instructions

Let me know ;)

After the changes I've won 4 out of 4!

TheDude v2 , simply the best ;)

EXb1T0V.jpg

Hi there, I have tested extensively with Tamworth. I saw exactly what you meant, although part of the problem is part time players lack fitness at the beginning of the season. After a few games 3 draws and a defeat (3 of those games I was winning but went down to 10 men) I saw what was going wrong. The roles are too complex. Please try this tactic with your Lowestoft side...

changes are

TWO LDs on defend duty
Removed Direct passing from worst Adv playmaker
Removed Roam from positions from team instructions

Let me know ;)

After the changes I've won 4 out of 4!

Mate do you use the OI from V6?

Oh and what do u think m8 ? Which one is better OI ?

I think it depends on the quality of your team, the technicality of your opponent and the level of aggression. One thing I noticed is that in lower leagues (Conference North for example) the majority of goals I concede come from long balls that go straight over my defenders, despite the deep defensive line. Maybe the closing down and tight marking is the problem. I would even go so far as to suggest removing some more OI in defensive areas.

I think it depends on the quality of your team, the technicality of your opponent and the level of aggression. One thing I noticed is that in lower leagues (Conference North for example) the majority of goals I concede come from long balls that go straight over my defenders, despite the deep defensive line. Maybe the closing down and tight marking is the problem. I would even go so far as to suggest removing some more OI in defensive areas.
I'll try the tweaks - thanks very much. Yep, that's exactly how most of my goals are conceded.

for me the dudes tweaked v2 works at home but on away games i concede like 3 to 4 goals... what can i change ? thanks

I have a strong Liverpool team (2017), and the dude v2 does not work away from home for me. Drawing against QPR (20th), Hull (15th), loosing to Leicester (9th) and Derby (18th)... The crazy part -> beating ManU, ManC and drawinf chelsea :'(

Back