Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

How do you think changing the left winger to an IF? i have depay and i think he'd perform better in that role.

I use FMC and its works fine.

Playing as TNS in Wales first season managed to qualify for the Europa League group stages, lost 5 won 1 (away v Fiorentina). 16 points clear in the league.

Changed the defenders to Centre Defender Defend and the striker is Target Man Support as it suits my very poor players

Are the goals coming mostly from midfielders/wingers or from the striker?

Also setting the striker to take corners works better for me

Also setting the striker to take corners works better for me

i score like at least 2 goals each game setting them on WB but like i said, tactic is very flex and i'm glad you found your tweak.

shteffyyy:

my CF scores most of my goals , 2-3 goals in most games, sometimes 4-5 as well :), wingers comes afterwards and than midfielders. 80% of the midfielders goals come from corners.

Last edited:
How do you people get your results?! I only get **** draws in matches I control almost completely. Maybe no red in that list but lousy results all the same.

View attachment 321838

How do you people get your results?! I only get **** draws in matches I control almost completely. Maybe no red in that list but lousy results all the same.

View attachment 722311

try v5 then, and against narrow formations or 433 formations even v3 or v2, depends how fast are ur middle defenders.

Question about the 2 advanced playmakers:

Are they straight up playmakers like Mata? or do they also need some defensive attributes, like say Gerrard or Moutinho

View attachment 321836

most time i used v5. v3 against Barca in CL Final.
with v6 i have mixed results, i have no idea why.
btw. am playing FMC so am not using any OI's because i can't.

Judging by the posts here, we should combine v5 (or v6) with v2(or v3) because the former offers more central, short passes and slower build-up, while the latter offers more wing play.
So v5/v6 against formations which use double wide men and v2/v3 against formations which use lone wide men?

Or maybe use v2/v3 against formation which employ DMC or two, because it then circumvents a bit that area of the pitch and focuses more on the wings, and not on the congested centre?

View attachment 722311

Are you serious?

Did you expect to beat Chelsea or City? And a draw away at Sunderland and Stoke are not bad results. Get a grip, mate.

Judging by the posts here, we should combine v5 (or v6) with v2(or v3) because the former offers more central, short passes and slower build-up, while the latter offers more wing play.
So v5/v6 against formations which use double wide men and v2/v3 against formations which use lone wide men?

Or maybe use v2/v3 against formation which employ DMC or two, because it then circumvents a bit that area of the pitch and focuses more on the wings, and not on the congested centre?

i would say that out of them all the v6 is obviously the most complete nxt tactic at the moment, good in any situation but ..
if you want to see many goals, like 7-0 to city vs barca style results on the other thread. you need to use all of the tactics when you need to based on the opponent game style and str.

v2 v3 gives you way way more wing play, a lot more crosses, against barca style of teams, teams that play via the middle massively.. this should do great.

unlike v2, v3 suits more for the low teams that don't have paced defenders.

v5 offers more control, more deadliness overall and a bit improved defense vs the lower versions. but it cuts on the cross ends and the wing play for a more narrow control type of game with fast passes, and very good football to watch overall.

now with the v6 i went a step back, i first had to deal with the here and there goals that have been consumed so i lowered the tempo of the game, i lowered the close down and the retrain pos to make an overall much more stable tactic both in attack and defense. the football may wont look as good as the v5 thou it still will look great anyway. but it offers much better defense, more goals per shot, more ccc's , more goals from crosses and overall better control on the field.

your choice what to use, i use them all when needed, finished a perfect season :)

i would say that out of them all the v6 is obviously the most complete nxt tactic at the moment, good in any situation but ..
if you want to see many goals, like 7-0 to city vs barca style results on the other thread. you need to use all of the tactics when you need to based on the opponent game style and str.
prove for his words:
View attachment 321832

Couldn't then v6 just be converted to more focused wingplay by switching IWB to FB?

Also, good to hear some other guys are playing FMC with it, meaning the OI are not crucial. :)