Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

• Thread starter Thread starter Onox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 416
  • Views Views 157K
Really? What changed your teams performance?

God? (A)

No, I don't have an idea

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

My AMC is scoring goals and has a very good average with cut inside!

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

And as SI i'm only using Retain Possession and Work ball into the box

God? (A)

No, I don't have an idea

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

My AMC is scoring goals and has a very good average with cut inside!

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

And as SI i'm only using Retain Possession and Work ball into the box

Just use Retain Possession. Work ball into box is useless as everyones long shots are seto to rarely. I just use Retain possession myself so far in v5 testing. And yeah cut inside for the amc works really good, mine keeps scoring as well its like a third forward. I've noticed that by the AMC cutting inside defenders tend to mark him leaving the strikers more room at times, making them have more chances and goals. :)

Mostly been focusing in making the team score more. Im happy with the defence so im only doing tweaks in the Midfield and Attack. Midfield im trying to make stable both in defence and attack. The attack (AMC and Strikers) im doing tweaks to improve their average ratings and goals/assist etc.

Interesting. Ive been trying almost identical AMC and Left striker instructions as you are using and I changed Right stalker to the instructions you talked about earlier to test them out, after 7 matches my right striker(Ibrahimovic) has score around 1-3 goals every match, the left striker is solid and the amc is a lot better than previous season. I just beat Juventus 0-4 away and parma 1-5 away in my last games. Im scoring a lot more goals im just hoping this will stay and that its not just a random good form that will slum away hehe.

Also could you try setting the wide play on the AMC as Cut inside and see how it works for you? I know It sounds weird ticking that on a AMC but I have this little theory that it helps. Since I activated it my AMC has scored 3 goals in last 4 games. Maybe its just a random thing ill know for sure once I play more games. I ticked off roaming btw and his role is Advanced Playmaker support so far in v5.

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Sry it didnt work for you m8, thats really strange with a team like that.. :S

Small Update. The AMC just got MoM vs Inter Home, scoring two goals and assisting one. With those instructions I mentioned. I use Diego Costa as the AMC btw.

Amc scores enough and assists enough here with my amc instructions .
i thought 2 same roles ( mlc & amc adv pm on yours ) would be bad so i kept it attaking mid support . As my amc loves to move into channels i will keep it like this . tactic is ready imo.
i'm in 2016 now , when i will start a new game i'll try the cut inside thing for the amc .
till then .... fm and win some matches :) gr33tz

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Just use Retain Possession. Work ball into box is useless as everyones long shots are seto to rarely. I just use Retain possession myself so far in v5 testing. And yeah cut inside for the amc works really good, mine keeps scoring as well its like a third forward. I've noticed that by the AMC cutting inside defenders tend to mark him leaving the strikers more room at times, making them have more chances and goals. :)

away from home vs topteams i have had good results also without using this s/i (retain poss.)

Onox : i think i got it working now :)
mentality --> leftstriker 18 , rightsttriker 17 , amc 16
passing --> lefstriker 5 , righstriker 7 , amc 6
amc run with ball --> if he has 17 or more , put it on often instead of mixed

amc & both strikers perform well now
so the roamer is still the amc here ;) :)
so if tactic doesnt work i advice to tweak a minimum ( as Onox ' tactic ownz ). tweak strikers and / or amc but keep the tactic in mind ;)

i add a screen of my amc instructions ;)

Sw33z, i've one question for u. u written "if he has 17 or more" - more what? technique, drybbling?

btw. sry for my english.

dribbling yes , most of cases he will have good technique too , but i meant dribbling there ;)

ooookey, thx for quick reply mate :).
btw. this tactic is really AWESOME !

Onox, are you using "roaming" with your right striker as well as the amc? Thanks in advance.

No, i'm only using roaming on the AMC so far in v5. I'll be releasing the new version maybe tomorrow if not then it will be out on Tuesday :)

Also, Ive been letting the Assistant Manager handle Match Preparation and its been working better, im scoring more goals as he auto sets attacking movement against teams that I should win against etc. Using no SI in v5 either, trying to make it more plug n play.

Great! Thanks for your quick reply. V5 sounds good, looking forward to it.

No, i'm only using roaming on the AMC so far in v5. I'll be releasing the new version maybe tomorrow if not then it will be out on Tuesday :)

Also, Ive been letting the Assistant Manager handle Match Preparation and its been working better, im scoring more goals as he auto sets attacking movement against teams that I should win against etc. Using no SI in v5 either, trying to make it more plug n play.

about the match prep : nice (y) :)

This the best tactic ever.. My man utd is totally unbeaten for 2 season.. Just geting once or twice draw.. I gonna rate 5/5.. The best tactic for fm.. Thanks Bro..

Thanks for the positive feedback. What version of the tactic are you guys using? I remember I had same success with United before I lost my save. Im playing with AC Milan now while testing v5 and im having great results. Ill post some pic's when I get home about my progress. Managed to stay undefeted in Serie A for 29 games and also won CL two season in a row with Milan going for third now. If it goes flawlessly then ill be uploading v5 tonight or tomorrow (depends on when I finish) as it should be finished then.

Im using v 4.. start using your tactic in second season. I have to sell Nani and Valencia to get Eden Hazard. Your tactic is not really produce much goal..But still good since I get at least 1 goal per game and the highest score is 8 goals (VS Leed Utd if i remembered). But it does not matter if I get I goal since I rarely conceed.. David De Gea get best player and best goalkeeper.. The main strength in this tactic is possession. 2 creative guy need for playmaker.. For me I putting Hamsik (free) and Kevin (2m) as playmaker.. And Owen H as def mid.. In the next season, I get De Jong for 1m and every time he played, it never conceed goal. So I assume good anchor man will be a good def mid (center one) So I buy Vellonso for this season..2 season unbeaten so far.. I already start a new season and on half of the season, never get beat so far and draw twice. I looking foward for next version

Next version is producing a lot more goals, I will upload a screenshot of my fixtures later tonight when I get home. Ive been focusing on making the AMC and Strikers a lot more lethal the strikers swap position more now and their instructions are more universal which means you can more or less fit any striker in the positions as long as they follow the striker requirements on the first page.

I've also made the fullback do more forward runs in v5 with main focus on opening more options on the wings and drawing opposition full/wing-becks out thus creating more space for the forwards and AMC. The creative midfielders are also pushing higher up (not too high so it does not become crowded).

This might sound like a bad thing for the defensive aspect of the tac but after a lot of testing ive concluded that its not because you still maintain major possession and scoring a lot more goals than before.

Btw, ive updated the first post and the information there is mainly aimed towards the new version that will be releasing tonight.

For the team barcelona what tactic to use? v4,v4.1?

Back