Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

• Thread starter Thread starter Onox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 416
  • Views Views 157K
Hi Onox

Thank you for this tactic,is really fantastic.

I used the v.4 for the first season with Milan and was fantastic.For the second season i currently use the v.4.1 but is not strong as v.4 and i want to try the 5 version.

I have a question: i'll have to give the same instructions at the match start??? ( retain the possession, pass to feet, use the middle)

Thank u man and sorry for my bad english

Hi Onox

Thank you for this tactic,is really fantastic.

I used the v.4 for the first season with Milan and was fantastic.For the second season i currently use the v.4.1 but is not strong as v.4 and i want to try the 5 version.

I have a question: i'll have to give the same instructions at the match start??? ( retain the possession, pass to feet, use the middle)

Thank u man and sorry for my bad english

No more sideline instructions needed. Just setup OI then hit play :)

abbes said:
hmm.. v4 works much better than v5 with my lower league team with poor players. maybe v5 is good only for strong team?

sry for my english.

How many games have you tried using v5? I havent tested it with lesser league teams yet but I think it should work fine. Guess we will have to wait a bit and see what feedback other players give :)

No more sideline instructions needed. Just setup OI then hit play :)

How many games have you tried using v5? I havent tested it with lesser league teams yet but I think it should work fine. Guess we will have to wait a bit and see what feedback other players give :)

Sorry for my bad,but what is OI??

I'm Italian and i don't know this.

Thank u

Opposition Instructions, its the screen before team talks where you set player markings, closing down etc.

Thank u very much. It's a fantastic tactic for Milan.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Last question :D

No instructions when I win 3 to 0 to 20 minutes from the end?(Take a break and play sure)

Playing with AFC AJAX atm,
Started using the tactic in the match vs Lyon (away game) won 0-2 (lost at homewith other tacs 1-2)
Since then ive played 6 matches, most games 3/4 goals scored 0 conceded, 5 wins 1 draw.

Btw, sometimes my defenders and central midfielders are just passing the ball around without getting forward -,-

Last edited:
Playing with AFC AJAX atm,
Started using the tactic in the match vs Lyon (away game) won 0-2 (lost at homewith other tacs 1-2)
Since then ive played 6 matches, most games 3/4 goals scored 0 conceded, 5 wins 1 draw.

Btw, sometimes my defenders and central midfielders are just passing the ball around without getting forward -,-

They are probing waiting for a player to open up in an attacking position. This happens against teams with good defence. If your defenders and defensive mid have good passing u can increase their passing by 2-3 ticks and try, or just leave it since your winning.

Last question :D

No instructions when I win 3 to 0 to 20 minutes from the end?(Take a break and play sure)

Up to you, usually when im leading by 3 goals i dont do any sideline instructions to contain the lead as you will never get 3 goals against you with 10-15min left of the match.

Yo Onox :)

i've taken a quick look at v.5
will look later on but i had a question : on v4.1 & v.5 your strikers " have run with ball often " , you need good dribblers as strikers i suppose , or not ?
i'm kinda confused you didnt mention dribbling as stats needed in your opening post ^^

edit : i noticed amc & mlc & mrc are more attacking then in v4.1 , don't you conceede more ? as i like 2-0 wins :)

Last edited:
Yo Onox :)

i've taken a quick look at v.5
will look later on but i had a question : on v4.1 & v.5 your strikers " have run with ball often " , you need good dribblers as strikers i suppose , or not ?
i'm kinda confused you didnt mention dribbling as stats needed in your opening post ^^

edit : i noticed amc & mlc & mrc are more attacking then in v4.1 , don't you conceede more ? as i like 2-0 wins :)

Your right they do need a bit of dribbling. Id say in the area between 13-15 should be enough as long as their tecnique is good, ill update the front page. I dont conceede much at all as my possession is still great and my team usually controls the game.

ok :) nice to hear
here with Lukaku i had found good instructions , amc performed well , but not the right striker ( all in v4.1 )
i like your swap position idea for the strikers in v.5 but i guess it won't work with lukaku :(
he has dribbling 14 (finally) , technique 12 , agility 10
my other main striker is araujo thats ok :)

EDIT / now testing v.5 on my belgium side , strikers perform better that's 4 sure :)
i just wonder why u did remove tb's mixed from fb's ? in opening post u say they have more fwd runs but it's still on mixed ...

2b continued :)

Last edited:
in v5, the amc is set to inside forward... does this work better than just attacking midfielder? i'm using diego with wolfsburg and i wonder if there is any difference at all... and another question: in the first post it is said that you AMC or IF should "support" but in V5 it is set to attack, does dat make a difference?

Starting to lose - draw alot after winter break :o

Didn't sell or buy any players.. Guess i should tweak it a bit for my lineup :)

hi
i've used you version 4 for a season and has worked really well. im currently managing chelsea. up till xmas i had only lost one game (due to injuries and suspensions). i was 15 points clear with 2 games in hand.
but i had a really bad bit of form around mid feb and it brought man utd and arsenal within 3 points of me also knocked out of fa cup after a 5th round replay with arsenal, then the CL by real madrid on away goals. i managed to win the league in the 2nd to last game.
would anybody know why this dip would occur? ive checked player condistions an everything seem ok, i only made two sigings in january just to cover for the african nations.
i know it goes off topic a bit but could anybody reccomend a training regime or a guide for making them that would fit with this tatic?

ive just downloaded v5 to try if it is any improvment on v4 then it can only good things, i'll give some feedback once i've done another season......good work by the way. excellent tatic :D

in v5, the amc is set to inside forward... does this work better than just attacking midfielder? i'm using diego with wolfsburg and i wonder if there is any difference at all... and another question: in the first post it is said that you AMC or IF should "support" but in V5 it is set to attack, does dat make a difference?

The AMC still has similar instructions as in previous version just with a few tweaks to make him more attacking/scoring minded. Any regular AMC player fits in that position only difference now is that having good finishing helps a lot as he will cut inside more. But don't be alarmed if your AMC does not have good finishing, hes main role is still to supply the forwards. The Descriptions on page one still have remains of v1 info, dont be fooled by that. Ill update it more tomorrow to suite v5 better :)

Vigotje said:
Starting to lose - draw alot after winter break :o

Didn't sell or buy any players.. Guess i should tweak it a bit for my lineup :)

agwilliams said:
hi
i've used you version 4 for a season and has worked really well. im currently managing chelsea. up till xmas i had only lost one game (due to injuries and suspensions). i was 15 points clear with 2 games in hand.
but i had a really bad bit of form around mid feb and it brought man utd and arsenal within 3 points of me also knocked out of fa cup after a 5th round replay with arsenal, then the CL by real madrid on away goals. i managed to win the league in the 2nd to last game.
would anybody know why this dip would occur? ive checked player condistions an everything seem ok, i only made two sigings in january just to cover for the african nations.
i know it goes off topic a bit but could anybody reccomend a training regime or a guide for making them that would fit with this tatic?

ive just downloaded v5 to try if it is any improvment on v4 then it can only good things, i'll give some feedback once i've done another season......good work by the way. excellent tatic :D

December-February is when the mid season slump happens. Every team ive managed and in every season ive gotten my fair share of this. Its hard to work around it. If you have a squad with an average low score of Natural Fitness and low hidden stat Consistency you will suffer.

Its hard to work around this period. I suggest closely monitoring your players giving them the rest they need making sure they are in good condition before every match. Watching morale and using the right team talk to buff them up if needed, in some cases reducing training levels during the period can help as well.

December-February is when the mid season slump happens. Every team ive managed and in every season ive gotten my fair share of this. Its hard to work around it. If you have a squad with an average low score of Natural Fitness and low hidden stat Consistency you will suffer.

Its hard to work around this period. I suggest closely monitoring your players giving them the rest they need making sure they are in good condition before every match. Watching morale and using the right team talk to buff them up if needed, in some cases reducing training levels during the period can help as well.

thanks for the reply. I have noticed that this happens with all teams. but the slump that i had just seemed much bigger than usual, saying that i did lose 3 of my key players and a couple of the fringes ones to the african nations which i think may have added a bit of strain on the rest of the squad

hello Onox, i have a question, when u upload your tactic from Man Utd. v.3
i can see you have
3 offensive arrows, on this tactic, but when i load it to my fm 2011, it' only have 1 offensive arrow, how that? :) but these tactics a great!

agwilliams said:
thanks for the reply. I have noticed that this happens with all teams. but the slump that i had just seemed much bigger than usual, saying that i did lose 3 of my key players and a couple of the fringes ones to the african nations which i think may have added a bit of strain on the rest of the squad

Yeah I had that with milan first season, got Pato, Zlatan and Andrea Poli Injured about 1-2 months on each.. Go figure, its the slump and star players injured, on away games I was happy with draw lol.

hello Onox, i have a question, when u upload your tactic from Man Utd. v.3
i can see you have
3 offensive arrows, on this tactic, but when i load it to my fm 2011, it' only have 1 offensive arrow, how that? :) but these tactics a great!

The Pictures on the front page are from v1 m8. The current tactic is far off those images :)

Tried this version 5 tactic with man united, drew 0-0 with my reserves :/ playing fairly strong team and played overload :( hopfully results will pick up

End of Season.. Here the result
resulte.png

I lose against Newcastle..:'(
But others just draw and win
Win ECC and League Cup but lose FA Cup 6th round against sunderland (But not tactic fault, Im leadind 3-0 already and Vidic suddenly become crazy and give 4 penalty :()
But I still jelous on how you still manage to win 27 in rowXD

Back