Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

• Thread starter Thread starter Onox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 416
  • Views Views 157K
Really looking forward to using this but will hold back and get v5 when that arrives. When can we expect it?

EDIT: Oops just saw your post above. Cool.

Sounds good, what's the defence like in the new one?

Its great, cant remember last time I lost a match and when the opposition scores a goal then it's usually from a Winger cross or a free kick cross where some lame tall guy heads in the ball. This is even though I have great defenders with high marking but I guess **** happens, cant go 10 games without getting a few balls into your own net :)

Here are two pics of the fixtures of last season enda and current season:

fixturesy.jpg

fixtures2i.jpg

The first picture is when I was still experimenting with v5 while the last picture is from my current save and progress, its the result of the final v5 version where I did not change any instructions in the tac for all of those fixtures on the pic. Also here is a bonus pic:

bonus0.jpg

Im still rolling, gonna see how far I can take the winning streak!:)

Last edited:
Onox said:
The first picture is when I was still experimenting with v5 while the last picture is from my current save and progress, its the result of the final v5 version where I did not change any instructions in the tac for all of those fixtures on the pic. Also here is a bonus pic:

Sorry, didn't know you were puting them up for the previous post. They look awesome. I'm guessing it will be tomorrow rather than tonight that you release it? Or are your just going until you are finally beaten?haha. Your team must be pretty steady (moral, understanding, tactic familiarity etc) by 2014 so your run could go on for a while yet!

I just uploaded the v5 on the first page. The tactic in the Tactic download section will need to wait for approval..

Enjoy :)

I will try to end my season today and start your new version in next season
Sorry, didn't know you were puting them up for the previous post. They look awesome. I'm guessing it will be tomorrow rather than tonight that you release it? Or are your just going until you are finally beaten?haha. Your team must be pretty steady (moral, understanding, tactic familiarity etc) by 2014 so your run could go on for a while yet!
If you already win in first season, your player will more likely trusting you so morale is not really a big problem. Beside you will get a lot of money from boards mean best player. I target messi for next season Its 200m.. :P . I still unused 210m this season.. Imagine messi in amc..(6)

Onox - can you please clarify what you do for OI's?

Are you using them with v5?

I'm reading your OP and I'm not sure what to do - can you list what you do for each opposition position:

ST's:
AMC's:
AMR&L's:
MR&L's:

For example - thank you! :-)

Onox, quick question.. v5 doesent need sideline instruction right?

I use v5 already, so far I get 27unbeaten run but I got 1 draw. The tactic is not really produce goal as I imagine but still a good possesion football. But your defense still the best.. And good set piece to

Onox, quick question.. v5 doesent need sideline instruction right?

I use v5 already, so far I get 27unbeaten run but I got 1 draw. The tactic is not really produce goal as I imagine but still a good possesion football. But your defense still the best.. And good set piece to

v5 does not need Sideline instructions no.

27 unbeaten is good, keep going you should be scoring more as players get more intune with the tac. What team are you playing with and what are your strikers?

I just tried using overload on home games and its working wonders, here is an example what happened in my home match in the Champions cup semi finale against OL:

70olf.jpg

Try using overload when playing home as well or against easy away teams, see how it works for you.

Im still in Man Utd.. Using Rooney , Chicarito, Dzeko, Lukaku and Macheeda.. as strikers.. But I think I will sell rooney to get Aguero since Rooney really have high prone to injuries plus its shooting is really pathetic.. I have to admit V5 produce more chance than V4.. But my striker finishing is really.. Well make me want to kill everyone of them.
I will try on overload on home and will post the result..

onox...for v5 did u use o/i...what size of pitch that u used for that version...is it stil minimum...

Yes I use the OI described on the first page (It has been updated) and minimum size pitch (ill add that to the first page)

[URL="http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=220853" said:
syah96[/URL]]Im still in Man Utd.. Using Rooney , Chicarito, Dzeko, Lukaku and Macheeda.. as strikers.. But I think I will sell rooney to get Aguero since Rooney really have high prone to injuries plus its shooting is really pathetic.. I have to admit V5 produce more chance than V4.. But my striker finishing is really.. Well make me want to kill everyone of them.
I will try on overload on home and will post the result..

Roony was preforming bad for me as well in my old united save, he used to get a lot of good chances but always missed or shot straight at goalie.. If you can swap Aguero for Roony i'd say go for it. Aguero is my favorite striker in the game since fm10

hmm.. v4 works much better than v5 with my lower league team with poor players. maybe v5 is good only for strong team?

sry for my english.

Last edited:
Back