Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

• Thread starter Thread starter Onox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 416
  • Views Views 157K
Onox, nice tactic man! I'm using the world league database and I'm playing as wolfsburg and your tactic got me promoted/champion three times in a row! But I'm struggling atm, as Dzeko can't score anymore :( so i can't wait till V6 will be released! When will it be?

Brilliant tactic man (K)
Only problem i feel is defending free-kicks. Dominated the whole match, had 2 freekicks against and conceded both, so I changed a couple of the 'form wall'-ers to stand far post and mark man. Seems to have done the trick

Hey guys, been away last few days due to exams :/

The set pieces fail due to the in game bug where player set piece instructions tick off and go default. This will get fixed in next patch. A way to work around it is every once in a while check each players instructions and make sure all 4 set piece boxes are ticked on. I'll get back on testing the tweaks I was doing to make strikers score more then ill upload it soonish.

Onox, love the tactic!

I've been using v5 and won the belgian league and cup as standard in the first season. Also won everything in portugal with Benfica.

Quick question about the making sure the set pieces are ticked. Is that in the set-piece editor or on the tactics page? Do you need to go through and tick each player?

Thanks again!

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Onox, love the tactic!

I've been using v5 and won the belgian league and cup as standard in the first season. Also won everything in portugal with Benfica.

Quick question about the making sure the set pieces are ticked. Is that in the set-piece editor or on the tactics page? Do you need to go through and tick each player?

Thanks again!

Never mind, Onox! Just re-read your post and realised I was being retarded.

Hey guys, been away last few days due to exams :/

The set pieces fail due to the in game bug where player set piece instructions tick off and go default. This will get fixed in next patch. A way to work around it is every once in a while check each players instructions and make sure all 4 set piece boxes are ticked on. I'll get back on testing the tweaks I was doing to make strikers score more then ill upload it soonish.

gl with ya exams !
btw what version of fm2011 you play ?
11.1.1 ?

what oi's do you use for centre midfielders ? you only wrote on the opening post what you do for the amc.

thanks mate, this is a really good tactic btw, ive been having good results but i feel i can do even better if i apply oi's correctly.

and what if i just put ask assistant for all opposition instructions, because im man u and my *** man is pretty good :/

Last edited:
Im having good sucess with V5 with Arsenal. BUT im conceding off corners too much and seem to be drawing away from home too often. Help please.

Sorry Onox

I am in the third season with Milan and i use V5.I don't know but is not good.

I play with
Amelia,Van Der Wiel,Thiago Silva,Galeano,Coentrao,Poli,Fellaini,Flamini,Pastore,Pato,Ibra

Can you help me?
Ty

brilliant tactic mate using v5 with united and running away with league and still in all cups great work onox(H)

I attained it by having been reprimanded with penalties in Euro Liga final with a Hungarian team under four years.big tactics, thanks.Sorry my english.

Hi. I started new season with real madrid (look like im the only one fan here) and dont know if this will work for RM. Any suggestions or advices for how to build the squad? Higuain, Ronaldo,Kaka, Ramos, Pepe, Iker will stay but not sure about the rest. Can you help me? thanks a lot.

Real Madrid will unbeatable.. I suggest you buy a young striker as backup.. Sell Mahmoud Diarra..
Formation I think like this

Benzema Ronaldo
Kaka
Di Maria Sami Khedira Pedro Leon
Marcelo Ricardo Pepe S. Ramos
I Casilas

This is suggestion only. Train your winger becoming CM since they too creative.. Lets Kaka, Mesut Ozil and Ronald handle the AMC. Ronaldo is a key player so let he play between AMC or Striker based on opponet you fight.. He will scored a lot

Real Madrid will unbeatable.. I suggest you buy a young striker as backup.. Sell Mahmoud Diarra..
Formation I think like this

Benzema Ronaldo
Kaka
Di Maria Sami Khedira Pedro Leon
Marcelo Ricardo Pepe S. Ramos
I Casilas

This is suggestion only. Train your winger becoming CM since they too creative.. Lets Kaka, Mesut Ozil and Ronald handle the AMC. Ronaldo is a key player so let he play between AMC or Striker based on opponet you fight.. He will scored a lot

Thank you. Selling mahmoud was the first thing i did. But nobody wants him. About the striker. I already have two young strikers (higuain and benzema, but ronaldo is striker also, so i dont know if i have to play both of them or just one and the other one will be warming the bench(i dont like this option)) And im not used to the training yet so i must look at it deeper.

You have to.. You at least need 4 striker for this tactic since it use two striker.. If you dont want it try teach the ozil or maria played striker role. But i dont know if its work, but it think it will because both of them have a good attribute..

This update V5 is really great Onox..I use it in game with United and working on 100 %.But I found one problem ... or is my problem.It is about scoring effective my strikers.They have many clear cut chances but they throw is.For example Rooney he has 5 clear cut chances in game and 0 goals.It is terrible this problem with each striker.In one game they aglow and in the next match is very bad ... Do you have some tips or advice?

Onox , i think u forgot to mention Concentration for required attribute for central defender . ( offside trap related )
i loaned Thomas Fontaine ( youngster with concentration 16 and he outplays M' bia leftcentral :p )

Also my *** man : We don't have anyone marking the posts at corner, we should assign someone there.

Back