Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

• Thread starter Thread starter Onox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 416
  • Views Views 157K
Hey guys, been away last few days due to exams :/

The set pieces fail due to the in game bug where player set piece instructions tick off and go default. This will get fixed in next patch. A way to work around it is every once in a while check each players instructions and make sure all 4 set piece boxes are ticked on. I'll get back on testing the tweaks I was doing to make strikers score more then ill upload it soonish.

@ Eury
people should read more imo :p

This update V5 is really great Onox..I use it in game with United and working on 100 %.But I found one problem ... or is my problem.It is about scoring effective my strikers.They have many clear cut chances but they throw is.For example Rooney he has 5 clear cut chances in game and 0 goals.It is terrible this problem with each striker.In one game they aglow and in the next match is very bad ... Do you have some tips or advice?
think this is bug in game if u read post frustrations thread everyone having same problem i am using this tactic to and same problem for me maybe will be fixed when next patch comes out

Try using 11.1.1 patch its better than 11.1..
Its fix a striker problem a bit..

I would suggest concentration also for the strikers as required attribute ( due to lots of offsides obv. )

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

I would suggest concentration also for the strikers as required attribute ( due to lots of offsides obv. )

waddup Onox,

Could you suggest any "Preferred Moves" that you look for when searching for players to cover certain positions? Or any you find have an advantage to certain players?

Like your poacher "attempts to beat offside trap" or your MC's "try killer balls often"?

Thanks in advance

I download patch 11.1.1. Then i patch the games and when i start the games don´t have the patch 11.1.1 . Anyone know why?

Guys where can I find patch 11.1.1.?I tried search the official patches but there is only patch 11.1.

So you can post me some link?

Advance thanks.(H)

waddup Onox,

Could you suggest any "Preferred Moves" that you look for when searching for players to cover certain positions? Or any you find have an advantage to certain players?

Like your poacher "attempts to beat offside trap" or your MC's "try killer balls often"?

Thanks in advance

moves into channels for strikers
places shots for everybody possible
runs trough centre with ball for mlc & amc
does not dive into tackle for def. positions
tries to lob gk for strikers
runs with ball often for amc & strikers

Hi Onox,

Time to get your testing head on again - 11.2 Patch is out!

Going to download the new patch and see how the tac preformes, then ill upload the v6 once its working good with the new patch. :)

Going to download the new patch and see how the tac preformes, then ill upload the v6 once its working good with the new patch. :)

Good man!

I'll be continuing my save with v5 and see how it gets on... you never know, it might make it even better - if that's possible!

i want to try it with my liverpool and the new patch i need help it's better if i use the v5 or i have to wait for the v6?

started new save with united with new patch done half seaeson with v5 still doin well good possesion,chances,scoring few goals and top of league still in all cup competions cant wait till v6 six will be unbeatable:)

I used this tactic with my Pescara side in Serie B and did extremely well, finished second when preseason predictions had me at 18. Now in Serie A, it has not been working for me. Would that be because my players lack the quality to play this style against the big Italian sides or are their some adjustments I can make to be more effective again?

i've tryed it against Man city and i win 2-1 with 61% of possession for my team but i wanna know how can i score more goals please?

This a very good tactic with Tottenham hotspurs! as you can see on the picture i beatet Arsenal 7-0

3rd season with marseille , first two with previous patch i won everything there could be won since :p
third season on new patch halfway 51 goals in 19 games :) 7 conceeded but had lots lots lots of injuries ( new patch ? )
i play with v.5 lightly tweaked by me .
btw i've put the right striker ( i have great headers with sanogo & babacar ) as " cornerdude " , works wonders :) i'll put screens online at end of this season

Last edited:
just finished first season with new patch as united using v5 tactic won

comm shield
carling cup
fa cup
prem league
lost in final of cl to barca on penos only thing have noticed seem to be getting lot more yellow and red cards and strickers struggle to score most chances sure onox will soon have v6 ready cant wait:)

Do you see any improvement attackers thank patch 11.2.1.? I don´t ... Last match with Barcelona at home.I have 9 clear cut chances Barca no one.Final score 1:1 and I put the goal of the penalty kick. Still same problem strikers are terrible in scoring.

yeah same here but seem to be gettin good results think will be better when onox has had time to tweak v6

Back