I think you need to update the file. because the .tac file isn't showing up in-game. I read its .fmf now.

If your using the 4-3-3 I would probs go Hemed as target man, and try to get some real pace and workrate as the wide forwards. As much of an FM legend, maybe Rhodes needs to go, Winnall is probs not good enough and Hooper is getting older. Might not be the tactic but maybe the players. You need 6 strikers. 2 left footed pacey strikers, 2 target men, and 2 right pacey footed strikers. You might get away with 5 but try and get some electric pace into the team. Also maybe switch to the 3-4-3 a couple of games as you might grind out some results.

Hope that helps

thanks for your help a full day today on it boom won league cup and promoted

View attachment 78400

and also @gibbo101 advice on what he does thanks guys

Have been using the 3-4-3 on my save with OB from the the danish leauge. I whent 18 unbeaten before i lost my first match, goalkeeper and best striker both had injuries. and atm im 3 points ahead, Surprising Sønderjyske is secound oO) untill i destroyed them 5-0 home.(H)(H)

Iam looking for a Compelte Forward in the 2nd League of Sweden. Any Tipps. The Player must be less expensive. My Budgest is nocht high

Love the tactic - currently using the 3-4-3 with St Etienne and I currently sit 1st with 6 games left. Although I have lost both games against PSG and Monaco. I believe that's just due to the quality they have over me. Really Important the central striker has good target man abilities. I am currently trying to figure out how to get screenshots for you. Thanks Pav :D

Any idea how to get some more possession in the 3-4-3 tactic? Mostly have around 45-48%

I don't believe the tactic is built for possession - I have roughly 42% a game - yet have kept 25 clean sheets out of 37 matches.

I don't believe the tactic is built for possession - I have roughly 42% a game - yet have kept 25 clean sheets out of 37 matches.

yah its not its get ball away from your box quickly as possible

If you get a red card.....

Take off the Mezzala (CMR), switch full backs to support.

Sit back, relax, enjoy the win.

Had 5 red cards this season, won every game emphatically. Best example was my last match FA Cup Semi Final vs Everton. 0-0 at 25 mins and I get a red. FT: 4-0 win.

View attachment 78061

2nd Season complete with Bournemouth. Won the premiership with 4 games to spare. Won the FA Cup vs Arsenal 3-2. Lost in semi finals of Champions League to Atletico Madrid 4-3 on agg.
Overall an amazing season.

View attachment 78060View attachment 78059View attachment 78058View attachment 78057View attachment 78054

2018/2019 Table
View attachment 78056
vs 2017/2018 table
View attachment 78055

Now we go again into season 3 :D

Not really sure who to buy. Everyone is playing really well that there is no obvious player I need to replace.

Last edited:
Brilliant tactic! More like a counter attack tactic even tho running in attacking mentality. Strikers are scoring a lot of goals. The best i tried so far.