Peterborough after 2 seasons qualified to Champion league-4-2-2-2-false defence.

Further to my posts earlier about the modifications I have made to the tactic. Following the latter part of season 1 where we became stronger and went on to win the FA Cup, here are the results for the early part of season 2.

Like I said above, if anyone is interested and with Meraklija's permission, I'll gladly attach. Or if he prefers, I can start a new thread, with full credit to him for providing the basis for the tactic.
Hello Darandio

I am very interested in your modified version

Can you put a link or start a new topic

Thank you in advance

this tactic sucks. i selected akhisar belediyespor in turkish super league and lost 0-6, 0-5 and 0-4 in my first 3 matches against moderate teams.

Yeah because 3 losses mean more than all our games.

Yeah because 3 losses mean more than all our games.

in 8 games only 1 game won. 7 losses. conceded 26 goals and scored only twice. what is wrong with the tactic i do not know.

of course i read the topic, then i applied this tactic on my team. this tactic failed. you should find out some reasons.

Again, using my modified version of this tactic (it was a wonderful base with which to work with) it looks like I may well have a title challenge this year.

"Possession isn't everything, it's what you do with it that counts"

Can you upload your modified version, please ? :)

These people who failing with this tactic they dont now how to play F.M so please go and try some other tactic with some better club.

Also these people who asking Darandio for modified version from guy who fail with Liverpol you must have some serius problems.
If you play this tactic corectly with Liverpool minimum is 2 position in Premiership.

Tactic is perfect tested in all major leagues exept France.

Today i will start test with France and i will take worst team there.

Last edited:
TROYES- MEDIA PREDICTION 20
Last night i decided to test this tactic in French leauge,i chose worst team Troyes with prediction of last SPOT.
French leauge is very chalenging for this tactic because of one simple reason there is not money for major team changes what are needed for this tactic.

MY SUMMER TRANSFERS

R5RH6.png

As you can see i just menaged to buy only 1 player,i dont even have any money for vages to loan players so my first team squad have curently only 13 players,with 20 players transfer listed in reserves.I also have only one striker so i will be forced to use one atacking midfilder as poacher.

Some people told me that i will be relegated!

This TROYES chalenge will show what is realy important in F.M pro manager or bad quality of players.

I need yours opinion what will be my position on half season and on end of season!

These people who failing with this tactic they dont now how to play F.M so please go and try some other tactic with some better club.

Also these people who asking Darandio for modified version from guy who fail with Liverpol you must have some serius problems.
If you play this tactic corectly with Liverpool minimum is 2 position in Premiership.

i read your topic. almost every sentence. downloaded and applied your tactic on akhisar belediyespor in turkish super league. i transferred players carefully by taking care of their relevant abilities with respect to their positions, but i failed. Ok, you may win 2 or 3 matches with such an assertive tactic, but i scored only 2 in 9 matches and conceded 26!

why don't you try to find a reason for this case instead of blaming me?

So after seeing your thread and reading all comments i decided to try this,you made me realise i needed hard changes in my way on football,so i took Reading(20th place media prediction) began to fire half my squad although all squad should be fired and started the search for right player in right position.A very hard thing to do with limited wage and transfer money with a team who needed new 11 players,but i took it as a learning experience being motivated by your 12 year experience.
I do everything except searching for transfer listed players a club.I use your shouts with addition to some from my logical point of view.
Season started and i didnt managed to get all players i wanted due to lack of budget and board support.
First match came with a hard opponent in front of my fans : Sunderland,followed exactly what you said and the match ended in my favor 2-1 with them scoring late penalty (89min),and me taking very important point in avoiding relegation.
Second match brought me an away game with Everton,very hard game,so i blocked their lone striker with O.I all of them (always-always-hard-weaker) went well first half with 1-0 for us then second half came,must say before the second half i started counter switched to defence around 55 min and they managed to score(defender error),80th min came and i switched to contain the one big point i had at the moment but same defender (who will get fine for bad game) made a penalty in 88th min almost same as first game first penalty and we lost 2-1.

Well ,i will keep on since i feel it s a good way ,although only 5-6 position are what tactic require.
I sense this is the beggining of a well road to above 10th place.
Thanks for opening my mind over some thing i never saw as deciding =Morale.Players and Tactic matching.And making decision in concordance to the enemy,their biggest threat and match favorites and shortly about your chances in that game,thank you and good luck to all managers out there.

i read your topic. almost every sentence. downloaded and applied your tactic on akhisar belediyespor in turkish super league. i transferred players carefully by taking care of their relevant abilities with respect to their positions, but i failed. Ok, you may win 2 or 3 matches with such an assertive tactic, but i scored only 2 in 9 matches and conceded 26!

why don't you try to find a reason for this case instead of blaming me?

sorry mate i don't know reason

So after seeing your thread and reading all comments i decided to try this,you made me realise i needed hard changes in my way on football,so i took Reading(20th place media prediction) began to fire half my squad although all squad should be fired and started the search for right player in right position.A very hard thing to do with limited wage and transfer money with a team who needed new 11 players,but i took it as a learning experience being motivated by your 12 year experience.
I do everything except searching for transfer listed players a club.I use your shouts with addition to some from my logical point of view.
Season started and i didnt managed to get all players i wanted due to lack of budget and board support.
First match came with a hard opponent in front of my fans : Sunderland,followed exactly what you said and the match ended in my favor 2-1 with them scoring late penalty (89min),and me taking very important point in avoiding relegation.
Second match brought me an away game with Everton,very hard game,so i blocked their lone striker with O.I all of them (always-always-hard-weaker) went well first half with 1-0 for us then second half came,must say before the second half i started counter switched to defence around 55 min and they managed to score(defender error),80th min came and i switched to contain the one big point i had at the moment but same defender (who will get fine for bad game) made a penalty in 88th min almost same as first game first penalty and we lost 2-1.

Well ,i will keep on since i feel it s a good way ,although only 5-6 position are what tactic require.
I sense this is the beggining of a well road to above 10th place.
Thanks for opening my mind over some thing i never saw as deciding =Morale.Players and Tactic matching.And making decision in concordance to the enemy,their biggest threat and match favorites and shortly about your chances in that game,thank you and good luck to all managers out there.

Hey mate nice that you have positive feeling,even i must say Reading need a lot of Squad change.

Soon i will post my tactic testing from French league with worst team there Troyes i hope that you will check that post.

There is a factor of 'randomness' an luck in FM too i think. That combined with you probably doing some stuff different then him and the difference in tactics you face may have decided negatively this time. ( i am assuming theres a difference in playstyle/tactic between EPL clubs and Turkish clubs)

Myself i started with Southampto, got a lot of young and foreign speaking players and had a rough first season (14th) then every season my team got better and results improved (9th in 2nd, 4th in 3d)

Here's my progress so far:
png.gif

Update on my recent matches:
Reading-Stoke-0-0 -A dull match in which i wouldnt risk anything and the draw just brought us a valuable point.
Reading-Arsenal-2-0 -Just blocked their main threat O.Giroud and we shocked Arsenal with a win.
Swansea-Reading-1-3 -Nothing more pleasant than 3 shots-=3goals

I will update more on January .

Last edited:
TROYES CHALENGE

etqWy.png

DqoQ7.png

R5RH6.png

As you can see I am on first spot after half season even media prediction was last spot ,basicly this test shoved that menager quality with proper tactic is much more important then quality of his players.I menaged to buy only 1 player,and my first team have only 13 players,so all these people who told me that i will be relegated they dont have any clue how properly to play this game.

People need to learn how to play Fm properly!

Who thinks I can win French leauge?

Last edited:
If you want people to learn to properly play the game/ understand it better then write a guide instead of making a plug and play tactic.

like with every game played most people play casually and are bad, which is okay in Call of Duty but can make life really though in FM.

I play this game since CM3 i still suck, though i am learning.

TROYES CHALENGE

etqWy.png

DqoQ7.png

R5RH6.png

As you can see I am on first spot after half season even media prediction was last spot ,basicly this test shoved that menager quality with proper tactic is much more important then quality of his players.I menaged to buy only 1 player,and my first team have only 13 players,so all these people who told me that i will be relegated they dont have any clue how properly to play this game.

People need to learn how to play Fm properly!

Who thinks I can win French leauge?

NICE!! :D

Full of yourself aren't you? Generalising by telling everyone they don't know how to play FM?

I've been nothing but nice in every reply, crediting you in full for making the base on which I made my modifications, I couldn't have been nicer. Yet here you are, mightier than might, slating anyone who dares even criticise your tactic, and even slating those who are nice?

Tosspot