Injuries to Weimann, Martin, Russell and Bent has caused me to have no strike force at all and my defence seems to be easily beaten by the opposing team hoofing to each wing which sucks but I'm in contention for automatic promotion now, it's a tight race in my save :)

Something similar happened to me too lol i won first 13 games conceding just 5 goals then didn't win for 5 games conceding 9 goals but i did finish on 95 points in the end

Just got Cardiff promoted and the board want me to finish in the top half of the premier league?!?! They give me harldy any budget and I barely have a bottom half team if I'm lucky haha

When i got promatoed with derby i was only given 6million fm thinks derby will spend 75% less on players when promoted

Something similar happened to me too lol i won first 13 games conceding just 5 goals then didn't win for 5 games conceding 9 goals but i did finish on 95 points in the end
Just about to finish my first season with 24-7-12 and a positive GD of 21. The title race is extremely tight as the top 6 teams (Derby, Ipswich, Cardiff, Blackburn, Hull & Sheffield Wednesday) were all within 1~3 points at one time. I'm 7 points ahead of 6th and 3 points ahead of 2nd with 2 of my last games against top 6 teams.. Pretty tense I suppose but I have the best record in the league for goals scored with a total of 76 although I'm pretty leaky with 55 conceded..

When i got promatoed with derby i was only given 6million fm thinks derby will spend 75% less on players when promoted
I've just won the league and Derby have given me £9.5m to spend (premature as I still have 1 more game to play still in the Championship).

John Stones making Divock Origi look like Eden Hazard... Jesus something's up with my tactics

Last edited:
What is with all the conceding goals? It's like oh good result finish 3-0 then the ME is like Oh no you don't you ****, let's have someone who's never celebrated scoring, score their first ever goal in the 89th minute like what the ****

Just about to finish my first season with 24-7-12 and a positive GD of 21. The title race is extremely tight as the top 6 teams (Derby, Ipswich, Cardiff, Blackburn, Hull & Sheffield Wednesday) were all within 1~3 points at one time. I'm 7 points ahead of 6th and 3 points ahead of 2nd with 2 of my last games against top 6 teams.. Pretty tense I suppose but I have the best record in the league for goals scored with a total of 76 although I'm pretty leaky with 55 conceded..

This is a post your frustrations thread how is this a frustration?

I'm frustrated that this version of FM has brought me no frustrations what so ever. Finally the ME responds to my logics when it comes to tactics and player roles on the pitch. I might actually do well in this version! :p

When you go 1-0 down and the time flys in (no highlights) however being 1-0 up so many highlights for other team

First season in the Eredivise with FC Emmen, my maximum wage was £3k/week and total budget was £44k/week

anyone finds players ratings are **** now, even winning 5-0 half of the team got 6.7 - 6.8 not to mention players are way more slow than before making it very boring to watch than previous build ! i was happy with beta and they ****** up again like every year!

i'm really **** at this so far this year! started with sheff wed and finding it really difficult. I'm just not creating any chances no matter what im doing.

and constantly conceding from crosses is doing my head in

Selling off all the deadweight carried on from promotion to Premier League from Championship
Having all five replacements getting cancelled due to paperwork issues on deadline day

FML

bias referees when playing at home with the refs always getting rating 4 or 5?anyone?

I can't ever remember saying this in the past, but I think the release candidate version is worse than the beta.

The beta was brilliant (apart from the GK sitting on the ball for 20 mins issue). This feels very unbalanced.

Agreed macca, in many ways this feels like the FM15 beta did like we went backwards.

Georginio Wijnaldum, 11 for heading and 13 for finishing is totally unrealistic. Annoyed me no end

What the **** is wrong with this game?

The fullbacks can`t mark for ****
The GKs can`t stop a ******* ball, they just jump on the floor for nothing
The passing is ****** up, forget about short pass-control mentality, they give away the ball far too easy
Most of the long pass are going out

Glad only downloaded the demo to test it, unplayable bullshit at this moment.