read my post again i edited it, you posted the wrong screenshot man, nobody wanted that one.

I love that Greek Scouse thing on the bottom of your sig, I can just imagine the Torjan Horse being pushed into Troy, then you come along and steal the Wheels off it. Trojan horse on bricks ;)
I'll give your tactic a go though :D
you really have a healthy fan's spirit.....even though you support Man Utd,you admit that you like something about a rival's fan.....i wish that the greek fans could share the same spirit with you...

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I take back all I've said

You've just given the wrong screen shot, post a screenshot of your transfers not your player search man.

ok man,will do soon....

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

just a question???how long does an uploaded file to be included to the DL section????i uploaded mine yesterday and i cant find it

It always beats the **** out of me why people would want to sell of their cheesing or cheating as genuine to impress people. You know it ain't so, so why bother? Is a pat on the back from the community thát important?
Esp. since the tactic you posted is a very good tactic. Don't know if it's exactly the same, but I came up with a simular tactic (very inspired on Goalsgalore) that works very good. However I do lose sometimes. Injures, red cards, dumb luck, bad form are all factors that could ruin even a good tactic. Winnig a league by 20 points is quite believable by 40-45 not.
I'm not really wanting to chastice you but I just wonder why you don't admit you played the save/load game? I did this myself with a lot when starting playing FM games (way back as CM) and your games seem to have the same characteristics esp the total amount of points and your reluctancy to display results and transfers.

I.a.w. good tactic, but I don't see why you have to cheese (save/load is not really cheating in my eyes) ánd brag about it. Btw if I'm proven wrong I'll take back all my words, but it takes one to know one (however I actually dont do it anymore, it isnt that much fun)

i also save alot, i have like 450 for four seasons, and for me the reason is that the game crashes at least twice a day and i dont wanna lose progress. i often save directly before and after a game, so that i wont have to play the week over again and risk injuries in training...and with the results of the tactic that other people have posted i believe he couldve gotten that many points, ive been on similar streaks with fiorentina and bilbao in my past savegames. Sometimes a tactic just really works that well for certain teams, and i doubt that any of us has the patience to play every match until we win just to go online and boast about it...he just came out and asked people to give him some feedback cuz he was confused, aint worse than that.

He has done nothing to prove he hasn't cheated so I believe he has. In my experience of playing all the CM's , FMs I have never seen anyone dominate the game as much as he has. Even the best tactics on here don't achieve success like that.

even if he has, give him a break. hes from greece and his countrys pretty much f*****d right now so a little escape from reality must be allright

Ok well heres the summary:

1) he won the domestic league and cups by reloading the game until he got favourable results and home draws against weaker teams in the cups.
As a result of these wins he got more prize money and his clubs reputation rose meaning he was able to sign some decent players.

2) The tactic he posted is actually pretty good as some members have stated.

3) Greece isnt ******, its just in financial trouble though not much worse than the uk, spain or ireland. + Greece has great beaches beautiful ruins and a rich history. Id tell you about the time I saw a hot bronzed lady on a beach putting sun cream on her boobies in Halkidiki but i dont wanna get banned :D

4) The posters English is pretty good considering he's communicating to us in a foreign language and his alphabet is different to what we use.

5) the excessive use of punctuation is extremely annoying, nothing annoys the British more than seeing this ???? or !!!! except maybe Indian call centres and the current state of our immigration system.

Well I'm glad we got that sorted :) ahmen

Last edited:

1) he won the domestic league and cups by reloading the game until he got favourable results and home draws against weaker teams in the cups.
As a result of these wins he got more prize money and his clubs reputation rose meaning he was able to sign some decent players.

3) Greece isnt ******, its just in financial trouble though not much worse than the uk, spain or ireland. + Greece has great beaches beautiful ruins and a rich history. Id tell you about the time I saw a hot bronzed lady on a beach putting sun cream on her boobies in Halkidiki but i dont wanna get banned :D

4) The posters English is pretty good considering he's communicating to us in a foreign language and his alphabet is different to what we use.

5) the excessive use of punctuation is extremely annoying, nothing annoys the British more than seeing this ???? or !!!! except maybe Indian call centres and the current state of our immigration system.

fabulous post. And most of all a reflected, neutral language, such a nice change. Regarding greece i agree that ****** is a bit too strong a word, although considering the fact that they have a rather corrupt regime, low work morale etc etc i consider them worse in that at least the uk and spain. Perhaps their low work morale comes from the fact that they have such a glorious past and beautiful beaches and women, resting a bit too much on their laurels perhaps? who knows. but bronzed women with lotion are never wrong, thats for sure.

well thank you for clearing this mess out,thank you for telling the tough true(about the lotion and the woman)and can we now focus on the tactic???i am REALLY busy here,trying to test the tactic myself i am holidaying with various teams of different countries and reputation and i will post the results,so far i have started 3 differnt saves and each save has 3 managers running 3 teams and each team has the same reputation but in different league....so far these are the results:
1st save:Fiorentina 3rd in league at christmas
Espanyol 4th on league ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Monaco 2nd on League ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2nd Save:Bari 7th on league(imo doing pretty well)
Hercules 5th on league(pretty well too)
Blackpool10th on league(not too well but i will examine how unlucky they were):p
3rd Save:Totenham 2nd on league and great at CL
Werder Bremen 5th on League:'( but great at europe
Marseille 1st on league and pretty suck at europe
after all,I noticed that the tactic is not as efficient with strong teams than less strong teams......when the seasons will be over then I will post the screenies so dont ask about them
P.S.AlynDavies,my country IS f@@@ed up and we have to admit it i am only 16 yeas old and do not understand a lot about politics but i have to confess something..my dream is to leave all those beutifull girls an the great beaches that provide me no future and i would like to go to London ar anywhere on England an leav there,i do not know why but english culture inspires safety to me and other people of my age so dont judge yor country for being badly managed....oufff enough with the politics..i already got bored thinking them

it's not a surprise that a greek cheated, they are lazy as **** <)

P.S.AlynDavies,my country IS f@@@ed up and we have to admit it i am only 16 yeas old and do not understand a lot about politics but i have to confess something..my dream is to leave all those beutifull girls an the great beaches that provide me no future and i would like to go to London ar anywhere on England an leav there,i do not know why but english culture inspires safety to me and other people of my age so dont judge yor country for being badly managed....oufff enough with the politics..i already got bored thinking them

Im sorry to smash your dream but forget England, London is an absolute **** hole and overun with crime. If you want security and prospects the last place you want to go is England. The vision of streets paved with gold and opportunity died many, many years ago. In fact if you went to London or most English cities youd be hard pressed to find anyone english! England is inferior to Greece in many ways. Anyone capable, talented or sensible is heading for Newzealand, Canada and Australia, though its only a matter of time before all the scum that have swamped and ruined our country go there to. :'(

Last edited:
Im sorry to smash your dream but forget England, London is an absolute **** hole and overun with crime. If you want security and prospects the last place you want to go is England. The vision of streets paved with gold and opportunity died many, many years ago. England is inferior to Greece in many ways. Anyone capable, talented or sensible is heading for Newzealand, Canada and Australia, though its only a matter of time before all the scum that have swamped and ruined our country go there to. :'(

exactly,my sister wants to live on Australia cuz our aunt lives there too but i dont know why i love england,maybe your accent maybe Liverpool i really dont know....

norway is the place to go folks. little crime, lots of jobs and beautiful women. (off topic)

exactly,my sister wants to live on Australia cuz our aunt lives there too but i dont know why i love england,maybe your accent maybe Liverpool i really dont know....

God no! not Liverpool! If you go there, they will steal the wheels off your car, the radio, your luggage and probably your sister to!

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

norway is the place to go folks. little crime, lots of jobs and beautiful women. (off topic)

too cold surely? :(
What good are beautiful women if your shrivelled up to a little chipolata?

yea we're pretty cold during the winter thats true. thats why we have jacuzzis so that all our women can wear bikinis year round;) and with climate change, who knows, we actually got some quite nice beaches

yea we're pretty cold during the winter thats true. thats why we have jacuzzis so that all our women can wear bikinis year round;) and with climate change, who knows, we actually got some quite nice beaches

Ok well sounds good to me, just wonder if my wife and kids will let me move there! (H)

Just one question, i'm sure there is a decent explanation but i just wondered how you managed to get the screenshots showing that Neymar was available when you didn't know how to take screenshots when you started this thread?

i do not have any program for taking screenshots...i am pretty noobo O)

Just one question, i'm sure there is a decent explanation but i just wondered how you managed to get the screenshots showing that Neymar was available when you didn't know how to take screenshots when you started this thread?

well i pretty much have a lot of saves and i loaded the one that was exactly at the time the large sum of money was given to me and as told,i pressed Alt+F9 and got it....

well i pretty much have a lot of saves and i loaded the one that was exactly at the time the large sum of money was given to me and as told,i pressed Alt+F9 and got it....

Fair Enough then, i was just wondering that's all, i wasn't having a go. I believe you are telling the truth and did achieve this feat