Give the guy a break he has put up plenty of screenshots and supplied us with a great tactic!
Stop doubting him and try and give him some feedback on his tactic.

Thanks for uploading your tactic... can you tell us the following (for people who are trying it)...?

Do you use any Opposition Instructions prior to kick off?

Do you use any Touchline Shouts in game?

What pitch size do you use?

Who does your match preparation?

Any other recommendations for us would be a great help too.

Well done on your success! :)

Thanks for uploading your tactic... can you tell us the following (for people who are trying it)...?

Do you use any Opposition Instructions prior to kick off?

Do you use any Touchline Shouts in game?

What pitch size do you use?

Who does your match preparation?

Any other recommendations for us would be a great help too.

Well done on your success! :)

well i forgot it....you have to set the very best opposition player from every line of the pitch to weak foot...thath means 1 defender(yes thats right) 1 Midfielder and 1 striker.....if the opposition team uses 5 midfielders and one of them is Central Attacking Midfielder do him too as the others
the pitch must be standard sized
if you use the corner glitch set your match preperation to Attacking Movement and during off season and pre season change it to team blend,also the workload average or high depending on your expaectations and your training level,i recomend average so the players wont be so tired......
THANK YOU for trying my tactic,PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!

Thanks for your reply mate!

So - let me understand (because I and others will need to replicate exactly what you do) - you just pick the best player from Defence, Midfield & Attack and set to weaker foot and that's it? No other Opposition Instructions?

Do you use any touchline shouts?

Is there a corner glitch in the tactic?

Im gonna give your tactic a real test Im West Brom second season and my next 2 matches are against FC Bayern in the Europa league 1st round knockout.

I was Tottenham and I was against Standard Liege away on the Europa League and since i was through already i played my reserves with the tactic bozinins8 created and I won 4-1
My 16 year old regen scored 2 and so did chris smalling

Thanks for your reply mate!

So - let me understand (because I and others will need to replicate exactly what you do) - you just pick the best player from Defence, Midfield & Attack and set to weaker foot and that's it? No other Opposition Instructions?

Do you use any touchline shouts?

Is there a corner glitch in the tactic?

no there is no corner glitch on the tactic,there is a default corner set up
i use the following touchline instructions"Get Ball Forward","Pass to feet","work ball into box"
"Clear on Flanks","push higher up" and "stand-off opponents" the first three instructions are basicly used when i am already leading the score and the other three are used when the opponents are pushing me and lift their tempo a bit...but the combination af all of them together on any situation seems to be very effective
....and as answer to your first question....that is exactly my point,but if you have a realiable Assistant manager leave the opposition instructions to him and one last thing,if you can,do not holiday as some do because in my personal experience i can tell you that assistant manager reduces the effectiveness of the tactic.....

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I was Tottenham and I was against Standard Liege away on the Europa League and since i was through already i played my reserves with the tactic bozinins8 created and I won 4-1
My 16 year old regen scored 2 and so did chris smalling
chris smalling 2????probably from corner kick......

i use the following touchline instructions"Get Ball Forward","Pass to feet","work ball into box"
"Clear on Flanks","push higher up" and "stand-off opponents" the first three instructions are basicly used when i am already leading the score and the other three are used when the opponents are pushing me and lift their tempo a bit...but the combination af all of them together on any situation seems to be very effective

So, do you use:

"Get Ball Forward"
"Pass to feet"
"work ball into box"
"Clear on Flanks"
"push higher up"
"stand-off opponents"

At the start of every match?

Sory for all of the questions, but when you see a successful tactic and plan to use it - people will need to use it as close as possible to how the creator used it.

As much specific information as possible will help.

Maybe my team are **** maybe bayern are good and maybe its just the fact that it was there first time using the tactic but we lost 2-0 also playing away from home.
We had a goal disallowed which clearly shud have stood and we gave them a good go we had held them at 1-0 for a good while then they scored the 2nd in tghe last minute.

So, do you use:

"Get Ball Forward"
"Pass to feet"
"work ball into box"
"Clear on Flanks"
"push higher up"
"stand-off opponents"

At the start of every match?

Sory for all of the questions, but when you see a successful tactic and plan to use it - people will need to use it as close as possible to how the creator used it.

As much specific information as possible will help.
exactly but if you have time,experiment on tough friendlies other things based on this tactic that is how I ended up on this tactic!!

chris smalling 2????probably from corner kick......[/QUOTE]

one was from a corner kick and they other one he was just up field for some reason

well just right now my FM crashed,there are thousands of thread about this but can you guys recomend me one????

Lost 2-3 at H(2-5on agg).Team are still adapting to it I suppose.Did better then I thaught they would anyways.