dH2Hll.png

SSe30l.png

ObUz5l.png

Chuffed to bits right now, especially since Stoke are usually a tough nut to crack.

Whoa, amazing result!:D
Did you play it using the new patch or the last one before 12.1.0?
I heard that they fixed the FB positioning, so maybe 'this' little 'bug' that cause the tactic a bit weak when dealing with counter attacks :D
Still a bit busy tho...:D

Whoa, amazing result!
grin.gif

Did you play it using the new patch or the last one before 12.1.0?
I heard that they fixed the FB positioning, so maybe 'this' little 'bug' that cause the tactic a bit weak when dealing with counter attacks
grin.gif

Still a bit busy tho...
grin.gif
That's interesting... so the defence in the tactic should be less leaky in the new patch?

And about what you said a while back about the fullbacks closing up too high... I'm currently thinking about putting the whole defence line to close down on the same line.
Right now the the full backs are closing down higher than the CDL, and the CDL is closing down higher than the CDR. The space inbetween the CDL and the CDR in particular, but also between the FB and the CDs allows attacks to "reside" in this space, and easily break the final line of defence.

That's interesting... so the defence in the tactic should be less leaky in the new patch?

And about what you said a while back about the fullbacks closing up too high... I'm currently thinking about putting the whole defence line to close down on the same line.
Right now the the full backs are closing down higher than the CDL, and the CDL is closing down higher than the CDR. The space inbetween the CDL and the CDR in particular, but also between the FB and the CDs allows attacks to "reside" in this space, and easily break the final line of defence.

Maybe yes, maybe not...haven't try the new patch yet :D

That's exactly what i'm currently doing mate :D
But it seems, it's still a bit inconsistent tho from my latest test (PS: been testing against Arsenal and save-load the game many times to see the results with this tweaked version). Sometimes, we dominate the game so well that Arsenal couldn't even get the ball out from their own half but sometimes we just misplaced too many easy passes. But when the players playing at their best, the latest tweaked seems perfect on every aspect (many passes, chances and defend very well). If it was consistent, i even plan to make the team play more possession football.

Anyway, still a bit busy so haven't got my hands on FM again, so i think it was a good idea to postponed the new version as i'm busy and the new patch is out now. LOL

After spending most of the night tweaking and testing, this is the best i've got.

liverpoolvwolvesstatsma.png

Having so many CCCs but couldn't score for more than 2 goals. And the most important thing is the defense seems pretty good, the FBs are more disciplined and more aware of his position, this makes the opponent cannot play the ball behind them as easily as before. I'm pleased with the match stats as you can see that i could force the opponent to take so many longshots after failing to penetrate the defense. Their one and only CCC was happened in the last minute tho. While playing smart and tight at the back the team could maintain the fluidity when they attack, 8 CCCs is the proof. This is the best i've got after spending my time this night for tweaking and testing. Hopefully, this time it will give me the consistency that i needed. Will give some more update maybe by tomorrow night after i re-tested this tweaked again starting from the match vs Liverpool. If the results was consistent, i will release the new version of my tactic.

Cheers

Last edited:
After spending most of the night tweaking and testing, this is the best i've got.

liverpoolvwolvesstatsma.png

Having so many CCCs but couldn't score for more than 2 goals. And the most important thing is the defense seems pretty good, the FBs are more disciplined and more aware of his position, this makes the opponent cannot play the ball behind them as easily as before. I'm pleased with the match stats as you can see that i could force the opponent to take so many longshots after failing to penetrate the defense. Their one and only CCC was happened in the last minute tho. While playing smart and tight at the back the team could maintain the fluidity when they attack, 8 CCCs is the proof. This is the best i've got after spending my time this night for tweaking and testing. Hopefully, this time it will give me the consistency that i needed. Will give some more update maybe by tomorrow night after i re-tested this tweaked again starting from the match vs Liverpool. If the results was consistent, i will release the new version of my tactic.

Cheers

Can't wait to try it.

Just Beat Real Madrid at Bernabeu with one man down and a lot of key players injuried, so very young side playing.

Great tactics proxy!
Firstly though how do I download them? It simply says download starting and then nothing else happens!

Actually forget that... but could you upliad the player instructions for the AML, AMR, the two CDs and the two WBs? I know its a lot to ask but if you could that would be great mate :)

Can't wait to try it.

LOL

It just screws up again after the match vs Liverpool. No matter what i change, seems the opponent always been able to get the ball behind the FBs, even when i set the RFD to rarely and mentality to defense, they still manage to do that. To make it worse, when i change the RFD to rarely and mentality to defense, the team were always play under a lot of pressure. Seems like the real problem isn't from the defense setting but the 12.0.4 patch itself. The FBs positioning on the pitch was always wrong and they were always the slower to react. The match stats against Lyon speak itself.

olympiquelyonnaisvwolve.png

Disappointing results after a great match against Liverpool. This result alone was enough to make me stop and not continuing the test against Manchester United.

Koflok also said that the FBs positioning was horrible on this 12.0.4 patch. Think i just have to make the tactic work on the newest patch as people said the FBs positioning was fixed.

Just Beat Real Madrid at Bernabeu with one man down and a lot of key players injuried, so very young side playing.

With Liverpool?
Seems like when we are one man down, we could create CCCs a lot easier. This is from my experience.

Last edited:
Started a new game using the tactic with wolves and after the first month here were my first results:

Wolves 2-0 Chelsea
Charlton 1-3 Wolves
Wolves 3-1 Tottenham

If you could then could you post the player instructions for both Centre backs, both wing backs and both attacking midfielders?

The tactic seems to be going well though!

With Liverpool?
Seems like when we are one man down, we could create CCCs a lot easier. This is from my experience.

Yes, with Liverpool. I noticed that the ccc's come easier with one men down, it seems to be this way with other tactics too.

OI:

- If you're up against a team with a good pacey winger, set the OI tackling hard
- If the winger are inside forward, set the OI tackling hard and show onto weaker foot
- If you're up against a team who is using a 4-2-3-1 formation, set the OI tackling hard and marking always to the striker as well as their AMC. Sometimes, it would work even better if you set your BWM to man mark the AMC and your CBL to mark the striker.
as people been playing with out these?????

Oh and Wilfried is a great signing as a poacher!

how long does it took him to start banging goals in england? i bought him in first season jan transfer window, played him for 4-5 matches. Have not seen him produce any shot on goal yet in this 5 matches.. hmm..

how long does it took him to start banging goals in england? i bought him in first season jan transfer window, played him for 4-5 matches. Have not seen him produce any shot on goal yet in this 5 matches.. hmm..

That's strange, he played well for me since the start of the season and scored 22 goals in 25 matches in the first season. His only problem to me is was his injuries. Now in second season he lost the first half of season with a 6 months injury :( Anyway, his already playing well since he's fit again.

Started a new game using the tactic with wolves and after the first month here were my first results:

Wolves 2-0 Chelsea
Charlton 1-3 Wolves
Wolves 3-1 Tottenham

If you could then could you post the player instructions for both Centre backs, both wing backs and both attacking midfielders?

The tactic seems to be going well though!

Well you already have the tactic right?
So why do i have to upload the PI for those position?
Sorry, i'm a bit busy and and tired last night, so didn't read your post :p

Yes, with Liverpool. I noticed that the ccc's come easier with one men down, it seems to be this way with other tactics too.

Yes. That's why i won't play more cautious when i'm one man down.

That's strange...because on my 1st save game and the latest one (the one i'm currently playing) he was banging goals for fun. He's one of the reason why my team can scored a lot of goals. And many people said he was prone to injuries, but that didn't happen to me. He got injured for 2-3 times but none of them are a serious one, just a minor injuries with days or weeks to recover.

That's strange, he played well for me since the start of the season and scored 22 goals in 25 matches in the first season. His only problem to me is was his injuries. Now in second season he lost the first half of season with a 6 months injury :( Anyway, his already playing well since he's fit again.

Did u guys train him to "place shot"? After 5 match i decided to give a break to him, I start DJ campbell as striker. I am QPR btw..

Did u guys train him to "place shot"? After 5 match i decided to give a break to him, I start DJ campbell as striker. I am QPR btw..

Well, i'm not...i trained him to "shoots with power" and he's just make opp GK couldn't react with his shots. And he's at the top in terms of shots on target percentage in the league with 65%.