So this is where im loseing all my testers ahaha, this looks amazing mate Well done with wolves in that Season.

Im still trying to make my own but your putting my attempts to shame.

best of luck in the development dude. keep it up

LOL

I don't think you losing your testers because of my tactic tho :D
It's just that it became a 'hit' just before you started your thread :D
Good luck to you too mate :D

Got a quick little free time last night and try to analyze one match that i noticed the opposition player able to get the ball behind my FBs. There are two things that i noticed:

First, the FBs have a bit high closing down, therefore he will try to close down opp. wingers who are comming deep to get the balls and this create a lot of space behind him for any pacey and skillful striker to move into channels to and tear the defense apart. Any pacey and skillful winger could also take an advantage out of it by running from deep when the FBs are closing him down too high.

Second, my BWM seems to be late on closing down players that is in a head-to-head position with him. I think this could also be the cause of opp. manage to get the ball behing my defenders a lot.

I will tweak the tactic based on this information and see how it looks like and hopefully it will improve the defense. Will get you guys updated and hopefully the tweak works.

Cheers

I'll start a new save and try it with Liverpool. I'll give you feedback then.

I'll start a new save and try it with Liverpool. I'll give you feedback then.

Thanks mate, really appreciate it :D
But i'm currently working to make a better defense setting tho, so if you find that the tactic was a little bit weak at times, please wait and try the better version of this tactic. :D

Thanks mate, really appreciate it :D
But i'm currently working to make a better defense setting tho, so if you find that the tactic was a little bit weak at times, please wait and try the better version of this tactic. :D

That's nice. Anyways for what I have read in this thread, it worths a try and I'll try any new version if the results are good :)

hy..can anyone give some advices here? gonna try this this with sunderland..and im gonna buy an inside forward..and my target is chramosta..how do you guys think about him playing as IF ?? fyi, i have bought kadlec as DLF, wilfried poacher, & yttergard AVP. somebody help me please..thanx

Tom from litex
or gonzalo castro from mallorca

Got a quick little free time last night and try to analyze one match that i noticed the opposition player able to get the ball behind my FBs. There are two things that i noticed:

First, the FBs have a bit high closing down, therefore he will try to close down opp. wingers who are comming deep to get the balls and this create a lot of space behind him for any pacey and skillful striker to move into channels to and tear the defense apart. Any pacey and skillful winger could also take an advantage out of it by running from deep when the FBs are closing him down too high.

Second, my BWM seems to be late on closing down players that is in a head-to-head position with him. I think this could also be the cause of opp. manage to get the ball behing my defenders a lot.

I will tweak the tactic based on this information and see how it looks like and hopefully it will improve the defense. Will get you guys updated and hopefully the tweak works.

Cheers
i m agree for your explaination what do you think we can change ?

wow, I don't really think Andy Carroll would fit in this tactic. Problem solved, Villarreal just paid 2.5M + 60% of his wages to loan him.

Tom from litex
or gonzalo castro from mallorca

thanks very much mate..i have tried castro but he cant get work permit.,btw i have bought chramosta..i have falled in love wit him since fm 11...lol

and for proxy.. hey bro i think with your wolves side won the EPL in your first season, you dont have to change anything on your tac..lol...i'll give you feedback soon with my sunderland using your "original tactic" in op.

o gret i can help you with some feedbacks

Sorry, just arrived at home and read your PM :p
I will give the link here once the new version is out tho, be passion mate :D
I'm a bit busy right now, have little time to play this game :D

and for proxy.. hey bro i think with your wolves side won the EPL in your first season, you dont have to change anything on your tac..lol...i'll give you feedback soon with my sunderland using your "original tactic" in op.

For the sake of perfection, i have to. People just don't like when their team conceded a bit goals. Tho in a_ilfandy testing project, the defense seems to be fine. But of course it's only the group D, the 'easiest' group in that project.

After patch I seem to struggle quite abit, Corner tactic wont work obviously, which is ok.
However I dont create chances last 6 games I have been creating 9 or less chances per match, whereas one or two might be CCC. Problem is I am Wigan, and every single other team creates more chances then me, it was not like this a couple of days ago, so seems the patch has been changing something.

Atm it seems like all teams has the ability to Mark my players more effecient. I try to either pull back my line of defence or push forward. All in all it has been a fairly good season after 22 matches I am nrb. 5 in league only 2 points after Man U. But I fear I will have huge problems with the new patch in the coming matches.

After patch I seem to struggle quite abit, Corner tactic wont work obviously, which is ok.
However I dont create chances last 6 games I have been creating 9 or less chances per match, whereas one or two might be CCC. Problem is I am Wigan, and every single other team creates more chances then me, it was not like this a couple of days ago, so seems the patch has been changing something.

Atm it seems like all teams has the ability to Mark my players more effecient. I try to either pull back my line of defence or push forward. All in all it has been a fairly good season after 22 matches I am nrb. 5 in league only 2 points after Man U. But I fear I will have huge problems with the new patch in the coming matches.

Well, i know this would be coming. And have been experienced it before, that whenever SI release a major patch, some aspects of the tactic need to be tweak. Guess, will have to postponed the new version of this tactic tho. Gonna make the new version of it using the new patch but it will take a much longer time i think. Too bad tho, as i think i was close to find a better defense setting and the tweaks seems to make the team play with a better ball possession. Thanks for the info anyway mate :D

Last edited:
So here's my results of my first half of the first season with Liverpool (every game was played with this tactic thought the whole 90 minutes, never changed anything). It's been great and I'm having some great results with the team playing really well. But I'd like to point that 'weird' thing on these 3 games that I lost by 2-0, conceding goals from counter-attack after losing posession of the ball in atack (I guess that it's the thing you are working on, anonymousproxyFM. Still in these games, the team create chances but just didn't score like they use to do in other matches. Bad luck, I guess. That's it. But in general I'm really enjoying it so far.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
So here's my results of my first half of the first season with Liverpool (every game was played with this tactic thought the whole 90 minutes, never changed anything). It's been great and I'm having some great results with the team playing really well. But I'd like to point that 'weird' thing on these 3 games that I lost by 2-0, conceding goals from counter-attack after losing posession of the ball in atack (I guess that it's the thing you are working on, anonymousproxyFM. Still in these games, the team create chances but just didn't score like they use to do in other matches. Bad luck, I guess. That's it. But in general I'm really enjoying it so far.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for the feedback mate :D
Good results you have there i think :D
It's a bit annoying when you have the edge but lost the match. And yeah, i'm trying to fix the defense setting so the team can deal better against counter attack. I think my latest tweak was almost perfect but the new patch has been released, so just gonna postponed the new version and make this tactic work great for the new patch :D

Thanks mate :D

End of first season:

Premier League: 4th
Carling Cup: WIN!
FA Cup: WIN!

Wilfried was the Top Scorer in the Premier League: 25 games - 22 goals. Maxi Rodriguez was the player of the year.

Last edited:
End of first season:

Premier League: 4th
Carling Cup: WIN!
FA Cup: WIN!

Wilfried was the Top Scorer in the Premier League: 25 games - 22 goals. Maxi Rodriguez was the player of the year.

You didn't sign any player except than Wilfried?
Probably haven't got the right players for the tactic tho...:D
How many goals did your team scored and conceded?

You didn't sign any player except than Wilfried?
Probably haven't got the right players for the tactic tho...:D
How many goals did your team scored and conceded?

I sign Wilfied, Ruben Yttergard Jenssen and Popov (both great), Sign Bakenga too but put him in my under 18's.

This was my squad:

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2763/liverpoolseason1.jpg

When everyone was fit my starting XI was:

Reina

Kelly Coates Agger Enrique

Gerrard Lucas

Maxi Popov

Wilfried Suárez

dH2Hll.png

SSe30l.png

ObUz5l.png

Chuffed to bits right now, especially since Stoke are usually a tough nut to crack.