Proxy's Parking Bus Destroyer

I use a tweaked version of Proxy's tactic when playing most teams.

However when I've play top teams (think Tottenham and above) I use a less expressive, slightly less attacking personal tactic. It's not very fancy but it gets the job done. So although Proxy's tactic is amazing, if it isn't working when you're playing certain teams, it's pretty simple: don't use the tactic!

So far with Montpellier 11 league games, 10 wins 1 draw. 30 goals for and 3 against. So pretty good overrall ;)

I use a tweaked version of Proxy's tactic when playing most teams.

However when I've play top teams (think Tottenham and above) I use a less expressive, slightly less attacking personal tactic. It's not very fancy but it gets the job done. So although Proxy's tactic is amazing, if it isn't working when you're playing certain teams, it's pretty simple: don't use the tactic!

Exactly mate :D
But still curious about how is it possible that the defense setting was good for some and then bad for others tho :p
Will try to fix this is possible but i'm a bit busy right now so can't really do much about that :D

So far with Montpellier 11 league games, 10 wins 1 draw. 30 goals for and 3 against. So pretty good overrall ;)

Thanks for the feedback mate :D
Did you tweak the defense setting, because there are people who feels that the defense setting was a little bit weak when dealing with counter attacks :D
If you don't, this what makes me wondering about how is this possible lol :D

Well, some goals from set pieces, but others come because of fast wingers!
My advice is to make tweaks in your fullbacks, perhaps changing them from wingbacks attack to fullbacks to support or automatic! I put in my own 4231 tactic for now and it's set that way and I've been having success.

Well, some goals from set pieces, but others come because of fast wingers!
My advice is to make tweaks in your fullbacks, perhaps changing them from wingbacks attack to fullbacks to support or automatic! I put in my own 4231 tactic for now and it's set that way and I've been having success.

Hmmm, ok thanks mate :D
Yes, i was planning to tweak my FBs setting, will be working on this for the next two-three days :D
Thanks for trying and give me a feedback mate :D
Really appreciate it :D

Right I never posted about someones tactic before but I have to say this is the best I've used. The football is beautiful one problem though. It seems when I play thee big teams away I get hammered! I lost 3-0 to Man City and I've just been thumped by Manchester United by 6-0. The defence seems to be awful when I b teams like thiss away amddam just wons there a way to ort this out cos its frustrating. Apart from that the tactics great, scores lots of goals, good possesion and beautiful football. Just defence is awful in some games:/ Am Arsenal BTW :)

Hi there this is the first time I am replying here but I wanted to just say this is a very nice tactic indeed. I have tried it on 2 different saves one with Arsenal and the other with Liverpool.

With Arsenal I played 10 competitive games (excluding friendlies) - won10 - scored 39 - consided 3. I normaly use your tactics together with 2 other tactics depending on opposition or situation. Other tactics are 4-5-1 and 4-2-3-1 (both use IFs). Players are interchangable in all 3 tactics.

Players - Szczesny - Sagna -Vermaelen -Djourou-Gibbs-Song-Arteta-Hulk-Gervinho-RVP-Walcott

With Liverpool again using same tactics after 10 games (including friendlies) -won 10 - scored 71 - consided 1 (o.g). Best scoring game was against Oldham 16 -1.

Players - Reina-Johnson-Agger-Coates-Enrique-Lucas-Henderson-Suarez-Downing-Kuyt(or Carrol)-Erick Torres (or Bellamy)

Right I never posted about someones tactic before but I have to say this is the best I've used. The football is beautiful one problem though. It seems when I play thee big teams away I get hammered! I lost 3-0 to Man City and I've just been thumped by Manchester United by 6-0. The defence seems to be awful when I b teams like thiss away amddam just wons there a way to ort this out cos its frustrating. Apart from that the tactics great, scores lots of goals, good possesion and beautiful football. Just defence is awful in some games:/ Am Arsenal BTW :)
I'm not exactly sure on the stats of the Arsenal defenders but I suspect that Arsenal defenders are fairly slow- this coupled with the fact that the tactic is naturally susceptible to rapid counter attacks means that you will get hammered by fast, skilful teams that can put away their chances. At the very least, pull back that defensive line.

maybe, apart from some improvements in defence.. I think the reason you get those results were because those two clubs are just too strong.. sometimes they are almost unplayable against.. even more when they are at home..
in my testing project, almost all tactics struggle against those two..

hello mate.. you have won premier league with wolves in ur 1st season???????????? this should be a must download tac..i will make a new save wit sunderland and try this out..i hope all i've read so far is true.. 8)

none he said.. please read all page before asking the same questions over and over.. not only for you Bojinov, also for others

Proxy could you please add those things in your OP (Opening Post) so that every know what to do...

Great tactic you have here. but like every1 says the defence is sometimes really bad. I didnt have a problem atm as i am playing with PSV with this tactic.. using Sturrigde as poacher... he's **** good there.. i won all matches in league and only draw 1 EL game just at the beginning. score a lot of goals.. conceded not much to be honest... would it be an id to ask Raikan or the creator of il devasto what they do with defence as its a similar 4222 formation??

Thanks for the feedback mate :D
I will try to make a better defense setting tho :D

Hi there this is the first time I am replying here but I wanted to just say this is a very nice tactic indeed. I have tried it on 2 different saves one with Arsenal and the other with Liverpool.

With Arsenal I played 10 competitive games (excluding friendlies) - won10 - scored 39 - consided 3. I normaly use your tactics together with 2 other tactics depending on opposition or situation. Other tactics are 4-5-1 and 4-2-3-1 (both use IFs). Players are interchangable in all 3 tactics.

Players - Szczesny - Sagna -Vermaelen -Djourou-Gibbs-Song-Arteta-Hulk-Gervinho-RVP-Walcott

With Liverpool again using same tactics after 10 games (including friendlies) -won 10 - scored 71 - consided 1 (o.g). Best scoring game was against Oldham 16 -1.

Players - Reina-Johnson-Agger-Coates-Enrique-Lucas-Henderson-Suarez-Downing-Kuyt(or Carrol)-Erick Torres (or Bellamy)

Thanks for the feedback mate, but indeed, like the other said, the defense setting was a little bit weak. In the 2nd season, i'm currently lying in the 1st place, 28 games, 102 goals and 30 conceded, this shows that there's something wrong about my defense setting :D

I'm not exactly sure on the stats of the Arsenal defenders but I suspect that Arsenal defenders are fairly slow- this coupled with the fact that the tactic is naturally susceptible to rapid counter attacks means that you will get hammered by fast, skilful teams that can put away their chances. At the very least, pull back that defensive line.

Yeah, as for now, for those who are using my tactic and feels that the defense was a little bit weak especially when dealing with counter attacks should try to lower the d-line. Of course, i will try to make a better defense setting, but before the new version is out, just lower the d-line when you're up against teams with fast and skillful frontman :D

hello mate.. you have won premier league with wolves in ur 1st season???????????? this should be a must download tac..i will make a new save wit sunderland and try this out..i hope all i've read so far is true.. 8)

Just try it out mate and don't forget to give me some feedback yes?:D

Proxy what teamtalks do you use?

none he said.. please read all page before asking the same questions over and over.. not only for you Bojinov, also for others

Proxy could you please add those things in your OP (Opening Post) so that every know what to do...

Great tactic you have here. but like every1 says the defence is sometimes really bad. I didnt have a problem atm as i am playing with PSV with this tactic.. using Sturrigde as poacher... he's **** good there.. i won all matches in league and only draw 1 EL game just at the beginning. score a lot of goals.. conceded not much to be honest... would it be an id to ask Raikan or the creator of il devasto what they do with defence as its a similar 4222 formation??

As for the teamtalk, i just use my own instinct tho, nothing special in particular :D

I'm sure that though the formation was similar, the style of the play was pretty different. Thus, i can't really rely on other tactics which are similar in formation to help me create a better defense setting. If they are using my tactic tho, of course i can ask them about what is wrong and maybe give me some advice as how to deal with it. I will try to analyze most of my previous matches both in 1st and 2nd season and see why my team conceded lots of goals :D

Thanks for the advice tho :D
Would love to have some discussion with the legendary tactician in this forum tho :D

Cheers

Last edited:
hy..can anyone give some advices here? gonna try this this with sunderland..and im gonna buy an inside forward..and my target is chramosta..how do you guys think about him playing as IF ?? fyi, i have bought kadlec as DLF, wilfried poacher, & yttergard AVP. somebody help me please..thanx

hy..can anyone give some advices here? gonna try this this with sunderland..and im gonna buy an inside forward..and my target is chramosta..how do you guys think about him playing as IF ?? fyi, i have bought kadlec as DLF, wilfried poacher, & yttergard AVP. somebody help me please..thanx

If you are looking for a a good cheap unknown IF, you should try to bring in Ivelin Popov. He's a Nasri like player to me :D

so does it mean "no" for chramosta??? :( , i know popov already..he was my winger in fm 11..but i think his accel isnt that good..i see in OP : "IF> Someone who can drag two-three opponents with his speed and dribbling skills and creating space for others to exploit" ..Have you seen chramosta ? i think he has everything you mentioned 8) ..come on mate..can i buy him?? hahaahaha..thanks very much bro

oh ya..btw senang ktemu org indonesia dsini :P

so does it mean "no" for chramosta??? :( , i know popov already..he was my winger in fm 11..but i think his accel isnt that good..i see in OP : "IF> Someone who can drag two-three opponents with his speed and dribbling skills and creating space for others to exploit" ..Have you seen chramosta ? i think he has everything you mentioned 8) ..come on mate..can i buy him?? hahaahaha..thanks very much bro

oh ya..btw senang ktemu org indonesia dsini :P

Never tried him before, if you think he was good then you can try him. I won't recommend a player that i never use before. Thus, for a mid table team, Popov was good enough :D

So this is where im loseing all my testers ahaha, this looks amazing mate Well done with wolves in that Season.

Im still trying to make my own but your putting my attempts to shame.

best of luck in the development dude. keep it up

Back