ok thank you - i love the football that the team play, the ADP plays some lovely through balls

You mean the AP or the DLF?
Because in my save game, the one that delivered many key passes and lovely through ball was the DLF :D
If it's your AP, does he have 'tries killer balls often' PPM?

When I have the advantage from the first game, before the second game starts I always say "Do not get complacent".

Once I have said "Happy" after 4-0 win at home with City against Chelsea. Chelsea banged 4 goals just for 45 minutes, so i used agressive ''i am far from pleased'' and I lost 4-2.

But when I say Do not get complacent in the beginning everything is in order :)

I think when we were playing with a less reputation team, we should be calm although we are leading by 2 goals or up, just make sure your players didn't loose their concentration and keep focus.

can you put the link of tactics with tweaks please

I'm sorry, but i don't really get what you want here...do you want me to put the tactic that i tweak that is shown in the screenshot in the last page or do you want me to give some hints about what to do or what to tweak during the match?
Well, if the answer is the 1st one, i can't put it yet as it's only a minor tweak that i made during a match after seeing the match analyses :D
If you mean to give you some hints, i can't really do that too, as it depends on the situation on the pitch. It is difficult as the approach that the AI make during a game was vary. So, it would be best if you can analyze the match and make some alterations based on your judgement.
But if you have some difficulties about how to deal with certain situations, maybe i could help you with that if you give a little detail about the match and how your team doing on the pitch :D

Hi anonymousproxyFM.

I'm testing your tactic at the moment and have to say I'm very impressed. Good work.
I made some changes to set pieces and tackling (something I always do - I like my own set pieces and hard tackling) and it's working very well. In some situations I changed counter attack to yes and the results have also been very good.

I see that the poacher has run from deep set to rarely. Does he perform better in your tactic with this setting?

Last edited:
yes what do you change in end of game if you need score 1 or 2 goals

That is also depend on the situation on the pitch. Different situations requires different tweaks, so i can't really say when i want to score 2 goals or so in the last minute i would tweak this or that. Sorry mate, can't really help you because i always tweak the tactic depend on the situation. Most of the times, i don't even tweak the tactic at all.

But maybe, if you see that your team has the edge looking from the match stats, you could tick the counter attack and tell your pacey and skillful IF too run with ball often.

Hi anonymousproxyFM.

I'm testing your tactic at the moment and have to say I'm very impressed. Good work.
I made some changes to set pieces and tackling (something I always do - I like my own set pieces and hard tackling) and it's working very well. In some situations I changed counter attack to yes and the results have also been very good.

I see that the poacher has run from deep set to rarely. Does he perform better in your tactic with this setting?

Thanks for your feedback mate :D
Glad the tactic work on your team :D

Yes he is, because that way, the DLF can plays lots of lovely through ball to the poacher :D
Why did you asking?
Is your poacher having a problem because of that?
In my 1st season, Wilfried scored 25 goals just 1 goal difference from Rooney with 26 goals :D
Now, in my 2nd season, he already scored 27 goals by the end of January and still have plenty of time to score more goals :D

Wonderful offensive tactics but have a problem letting in too much target type when other teams hit a through ball behind my defender.

Hope you Farsta what I mean. Forgive me for my english

Hi.. I guess I need to set the ADP in midfield to playmaker? or just leave the playmaker empty?

No, not at all, it's just that the typical poacher usually have run from deep set to often.:)

The reason why i was set it to rarely because i just didn't want my poacher get caught in an offside position so often and the DLF can plays lots of lovely through ball which isn't anticipated by the opp. back line. :D

Wonderful offensive tactics but have a problem letting in too much target type when other teams hit a through ball behind my defender.

Hope you Farsta what I mean. Forgive me for my english

A lone targetman which is supplied run onto ball?
Just have your CBL man mark him and use the OI set to tight marking always + tackling hard.

Last edited:
Hi.. I guess I need to set the ADP in midfield to playmaker? or just leave the playmaker empty?

It's already set as a playmaker mate :D
If you look the team instruction, you'll see that the player in the AP position was your playmaker :D

the attacking play is simply fantastic. will use this tactic for a few more matches and test.

bagus sekali.. btw.. I am playing QPR 1st season

the attacking play is simply fantastic. will use this tactic for a few more matches and test.

bagus sekali.. btw.. I am playing QPR 1st season

LOL

I never know that there are so many Indonesian people in this forum :D
Thanks anyway, would be more than pleased to hear some inputs or anything that could help me improve the tactic :D
Still have some problem with the defense setting tho :D

ngerjain skripsi dulu :D

proxy

will you be releasingan updated version of your tactic with better defence?

Steve

proxy

will you be releasingan updated version of your tactic with better defence?

Steve

I will, once i find the better defence setting. But i need more inputs tho, like in what way the opponent usually scores against us, corner, freekick, counter attack or else? At the moment, most of the people said it was weak when it comes to dealing with counter attacks.
How does your team doing tho?
Any details of the 'how the tactic works on your team' would be a great information for me :D

Doing well with AC Milan but Barca have just killed me! They tore me apart with their counter attacks
i would say against barca: remove all "run with ball" and the most important " run from deep" from yr FB instructions than set them to play as much through ball as their abiliy allows.this way you really defend deeper and also make AI being more cautious because of the thread your wide players will carry.

Proxy ^^
I am using Montpellier and was having some nice results, but my strikers weren't being productive.
I changed the strikers to poacher and advanced forward and won 4-0 to Lyon away.
Might be a good option for people who, like me, do not have a good false 9.

I will, once i find the better defence setting. But i need more inputs tho, like in what way the opponent usually scores against us, corner, freekick, counter attack or else? At the moment, most of the people said it was weak when it comes to dealing with counter attacks.
How does your team doing tho?
Any details of the 'how the tactic works on your team' would be a great information for me :D

dear sir in wich position do you think darwin qwintero should play ? DLF or poacher

for the defense i have some pprobleme against tems wich have a 10
like 4231 or 4 4 1 1 (like totenham )
i think IFR/L doesn t defend and that why big problem in miedfield

Proxy ^^
I am using Montpellier and was having some nice results, but my strikers weren't being productive.
I changed the strikers to poacher and advanced forward and won 4-0 to Lyon away.
Might be a good option for people who, like me, do not have a good false 9.
wich strikers have you change in advanced forward ?