no not really Calum, just helps complete the tactic :) are you planning on holidaying?

no i am not planning on holidaying. Also is thier any players i could buy that would improve them? thanks :)

yeah, lots :)

definately spend the 1 Non Eu on:

Renan - Avai (£1.6m release clause)
Daniel Schwaab - Leverkusen (£4m)
Omer Toprak - Sc Freiburg (£3m)
Sebastian Coates - Nacional (£2.6m release) half Spanish as well
Salvatore Bochetti - Rubin Kazan (£2.2)
Davide Astori - Cagliari (£2.8m) co owned, Ac Milan always ask for a little more than 50%
Ceyhun Gulselam - Trabzsonspor (£2.6m decent Anchor man and can play in defense)
Macdonald Mariga - Inter (£2.2m)
Ruben Yttergard Jenssen - Tromso
Per Ciljan Skjelbred - Rosenborg
Alan Dzagoev - CSKA (£5m)
Mbark Bousouffa - Anderlecht
Harry Novillo - Lyon (£1.3m)
Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos (£1.3m)
Jonathan Viera - Las Palmas
Amir Sayoud - Al Ahly (£700k) next season maybe, is Non Eu
Tomas Necid - CSKA (£3m) not perfect for the tactic, just good for investement and getting goals later in the game
Garra Dembele - Levski (£1.1m supposedley)
Jan Chramosta - Mladla Bolesav (£2m great striker and winger)

who did you go for? hows the tactic? going to upload a new tactic I created, it is a mixture of this one and the 4-3-1-2 I uploaded a couple of weeks ago :) taken the best of both!

as well as my personal training schedules...

mite try this with my qpr team as the goals galore tactic is letting me down.

who did you go for? hows the tactic? going to upload a new tactic I created, it is a mixture of this one and the 4-3-1-2 I uploaded a couple of weeks ago :) taken the best of both!

Bought Per Ciljan Skjelbred as backup to Hamsik and he can also play on the wing. Mcdonald Mariga never wanted to come so i did a search on his atributes and got Adam Vass instead and lastly bought Enyema (SP) as my new #1.

I am curently in Nov 10 and i am 5th in Seria A and 2nd in my Europa group

:)

Well i didn't expect this !

I had a fantastic end to season and won 7 of the final 8 games, Roma bottled it and kept loosing and i ended up winning the league lol !!! :D

and Cavani scored over 40 goals !!! :D

Will test, just downloaded. I havent won a league game in 4 attempts. 1 Draw. its not looking good, so ive come to try your tactic.. i pray it works...

Ill have to change the strategies and stuff because im QPR a lower league team.. probably Balanced and Standard.. Counter agains't tougher teams.

:) will test and let you know how i go.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Well, it's much improved. 1-1 Draw with Watford..
Shouldv'e won the game. Was 1-0 up and they scored with 8 to go.. Late goal.. again.
Thanks for the Tactic Raikan.. Just wanted to ask you though, since your good with tactics and such..
What do you think i should do after taking the lead.. Since im conceeding so late all the time?.. should i tell me team to go deeper? or should i set my strategy to defensive or something like that?..

Thanks for the tactic again :)

Well, it's much improved. 1-1 Draw with Watford..
Shouldv'e won the game. Was 1-0 up and they scored with 8 to go.. Late goal.. again.
Thanks for the Tactic Raikan.. Just wanted to ask you though, since your good with tactics and such..
What do you think i should do after taking the lead.. Since im conceeding so late all the time?.. should i tell me team to go deeper? or should i set my strategy to defensive or something like that?..

Thanks for the tactic again :)

set the touchline shouts to retain possession, pass to feet, get stuck. change to defensive or contain and set time wasting to 3/4 or so! change your players who are less than 75% fitness levels and if you are subbing Cb's say to them you have faith or no pressure ;)

hope its working better for you after a couple more games?

Well i didn't expect this !

I had a fantastic end to season and won 7 of the final 8 games, Roma bottled it and kept loosing and i ended up winning the league lol !!! :D

and Cavani scored over 40 goals !!! :D
haha, thats insane! well done! SS?

set the touchline shouts to retain possession, pass to feet, get stuck. change to defensive or contain and set time wasting to 3/4 or so! change your players who are less than 75% fitness levels and if you are subbing Cb's say to them you have faith or no pressure ;)

hope its working better for you after a couple more games?

I ended up losing the game after, but only 1-0, thanks to a penalty. Then i read your message. I played Sheffield United and managed to take the lead just after half time. I did what you said, and it worked :D. Only a few shots happened between then and the full time whistle, and none were really goal threatening.

Thanks for that.. I normally do think about going defensive, but i always think it will stuff me up. I guess it works :).
Thanks again!

thats pretty impressive Calum, 1st season with Napoli winning the title ;) well done!

my UCL group is Man Utd, Athletico Madrid and Zenit though so it could be all that hard work for nothing :(

have you got anymroe suggestions for keepers apart from steklenberg(spl)

what team, year and cash?

arsenal, january 1st season, 25 mill

could you also offer a replacement for song who is leaving to city for 25 mill, so i have 25 mill for goalkeeper and defense mid

Hey Raikan your tactic is serving me very well, I'm Udinese in my 1st season around February & currently 3rd not far behind Juve, predicted 14th too, i bought Lukaku in January but can't get him to score, set him as Target Man run with ball rarely but no luck, how would i improve him? Thanks