congrats bud, good season there, it's a difficult league the Bundesliga, I won it in 3yrs with Sc Freiburg, this tactic was made for that team :) keep us updated ;)

Hi Raikan, how many versions of tactic do you actually have?? I want to 'borrow' your tactic for my 'mini tactic testing' project..
I have done it before with the versions of il-devasto.. it last three seasons..
this time i want to test yours.. so far i got:

Freiburg 2012_2013 (Freiburg, Dec 2012)
Raikan007's Perfect 2 (Man Utd, Jan 2012)

are there others??

congrats bud, good season there, it's a difficult league the Bundesliga, I won it in 3yrs with Sc Freiburg, this tactic was made for that team :) keep us updated ;)

Thanks dude, I haven't long finished the second season and it didn't go too well, I finished 4th but I still have my job thankfully. I'm not that great at FM anyway but when I did the double in my first season with them I was, as you can imagine quite happy. :) Again, great tactic!

Hi Raikan, how many versions of tactic do you actually have?? I want to 'borrow' your tactic for my 'mini tactic testing' project..
I have done it before with the versions of il-devasto.. it last three seasons..
this time i want to test yours.. so far i got:

Freiburg 2012_2013 (Freiburg, Dec 2012)
Raikan007's Perfect 2 (Man Utd, Jan 2012)

are there others??

hey bud, those are the ones as well as the new one I uploaded yesterday :) sure thing mate, feel free! let me know how it goes
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ining/78457-raikan007s-perfect-4-3-1-2-a.html

Hi Raikan, I downloaded this tactic to give it a whirl and just wondered what pitch size you used.

First 3 friendlies of the season

Doncaster 2 - Reserves 1
Doncaster 3 - Southend 1
Doncaster 8 - Barnet 0

Struggling like **** to sign any decent players, lol shameful Donny Rovers reputation. I couldn't attract a 2 dollar ***** lol

What could it be?! I'm desperate! Been using yours the whole first season, and it didn't go pretty well.. Any advices?

post a SS of your squad using this tactic and I can try and help :)

hey raikan just wanna let ya kno this tact is doing great for my liverpool save. change a few things here and there and it works great. the carroll and suarez partnership also worked here.

good job with the tactic man! :)

i will try perhaps get a screenie on...but still learning with all this technicals stuff

great stuff Jonathan, glad to hear that bud, glad to hear that Carrol and Suarez are playing well together :) so many threads on that subject this year

What could it be?! I'm desperate! Been using yours the whole first season, and it didn't go pretty well.. Any advices?

Do you holiday games? Do you let your assistant manager to pick the team, handle match preparation and opposition instructions? Did you have match preparation workload with what work rate? What were the actual results you have?

1) No holiday mate, I played the game and made the tactic, I never holiday!
2) I let him handle them (but then I edit and change it afterwards)
3) I handle Match prep, read the OP
4) Medium to High
5) Read the OP :)

This is how I have set up 4-5-1 with the players available for Arsenal.

I am starting with a balance philosophy with control strategy. My team will also have more expressive creative freedom and shorter passing

The defensive line will be set to normal and I will be focus passing down both flanks.

GK Afinkeev/Adler Sweeper Keeper Defender

DL Clichy - Wing Back - Automatic
DR Sagna Wing Back - Automatic
DC Vermalean Ball Playing Defender - Cover
DC Koscielney Central Defender - Defend

DMC Song Ball Winning Midfielder/Anchor Man - Defend
MC Wilshere Central Midfielder - Support
MC Fabregas - Advance Playmaker - Support

AMR Van Persie Inside Forward - Attack
AML Nasri Inside Forward - Attack
FC Edison Cavani - Complete Foward - Attack

I would like to to get some advice from the tactical gurus regarding my team and what changes they would make

Raikan i've not used this tactic yet. is the link on the OP the most current and best version or is there a newer version amongst the many pages? :)

Hey raikan. i know its been a while. Can i have a bit of assistance again in building a tactic again please?!

Touchline Shouts:

1) Pass into space
2) Get stuck in
3) Work ball into box
4) Clear ball to flanks (if playing a stronger team)

Do you need to use these for the tactic to work?

no not really Calum, just helps complete the tactic :) are you planning on holidaying?