Raoul Moat on the Loose

well atleast he had a decent night out I suppose.

They say one shot, I say 3. There was one clear shot, but then there are two low pops they are trying to say is the mic. I don't buy it was only one.

I have to admit the thing ill remember most about this is Gazza just turning up claiming to be this guys mate whilst obviously fairly drunk. I mean did Gazza really think he and the **** were going to go fishing at 11pm? whilst being watched by armed police.

It is quite dodgy likes wonder how many shots acutally went off and I wonder how bad he wounded himself hopefully quite alot likes :D but police were quite brave to jump him likes

It is quite dodgy likes wonder how many shots acutally went off and I wonder how bad he wounded himself hopefully quite alot likes :D but police were quite brave to jump him likes

Not really that brave to rush an, at least, incapacitated man as a group in body armour

It seemed fine before the gunshot or was that because they kept replaying clips :S

:O the guy who runs the broadcast truck shot Raoul and has gone on the run! Hence why the broadcast keeps breaking up! :O

I think it was confirmed that he had shot himself, we all suspected that anyway so no surprise really.

Not really that brave to rush an, at least, incapacitated man as a group in body armour

But he could have shot one of them :S

Would you rush at a shotgun with only head and torso armour? Brave as **** if you ask me.

As it's been confirmed that he had shot himself and we all believe he was trying to kill himself how did he fail did nerves get to him

Last edited:
I think he's dead, it said there was a blanket over his head when he got taken into the hospital.

I think he's dead, it said there was a blanket over his head when he got taken into the hospital.

That was probably so you/reporters cant see the damage - edit - i was wrong again

Last edited:
Back