Raoul Moat on the Loose

As it's been confirmed that he had shot himself and we all believe he was trying to kill himself how did he fail did nerves get to him

His shotgun is ****, he's shot two people twice with it, including the face on each of them without killing, took three shots to kill the boyfriend

Sky's sources say he is dead though

I don't think they will actually confirm if he's dead until later this morning or in the afternoon.

I know this guy was a nut case but I feel a little strange now hes dead.

Harsh? I don't care what anyone does, nobody deserves to die. And being proud of it? Get a life..
WOAH! You serious? So say if the likes of Harold Shipman was about he doesn't deserve to die, Derrick Bird didn't deserve to die? -- the list goes on.. his offences may not produce a massive rap sheet but people like that don't deserve to be living in this world, they should be rotting..

WOAH! You serious? So say if the likes of Harold Shipman was about he doesn't deserve to die, Derrick Bird didn't deserve to die? -- the list goes on.. his offences may not produce a massive rap sheet but people like that don't deserve to be living in this world, they should be rotting..

you can rot when your alive big boy

i thought the same how can he shot himself in the face from point blank and not kill himself and i stayed up till 1:15 watching this and apperently thats when he killed himself but i like others are suspicous they say 1 or maybe 2 bullets where fired and there was screams of put the gun down he doesnt follow orders then they will shoot ........ but who knows!!

Guys He's Dead He Shot Himself Beacause He Thought Nobody Cared About Him.
He Died On The Way To Hospital

You know I wanted the police to kill him and if they did I would be fine with it but I feel quite deflated at having him kill himself. Anyway he's God's problem now.

Back