Great work, my crawley town needs some work and im gunna try to go for championship in the next 3 years.

Thx alot mate! Good luck with your Crawley team (H)

Good luck, you've just got yourself a late follower ^^) I've always liked smaller clubs stories! Nice signings with Bridge, Muniesa, Babacar, Camacho and Bernardo. Liked the end of season summary and next season preview for Prem. Nice story and I love the layout ! :) Haven't seen fans favorite player anywhere. :p

Actually i'm now in the 2nd season in the Prem. Bridge has been sold to Sheff Wed while Muniesa has been disappointing so far. I did posted fans' player of the season mate. It's Ruben Rochina (H)

Actually i'm now in the 2nd season in the Prem. Bridge has been sold to Sheff Wed while Muniesa has been disappointing so far. I did posted fans' player of the season mate. It's Ruben Rochina (H)

No I meant I haven't seen it in the other stories so far. I meant like nice idea ! :D

Pre Season Results
View attachment 65582

Rushden & Diamonds played a total number of 7 pre season matches and recorded 3 wins, 3 draws and a loss against Atalanta. Star player, Ruben Rochina has been very impressive so far. Almost all the players are match fit and are ready for the new season to kick off.

More Transfer News

Joe Hart
joehart.jpg

In what seems to be as a surprise signing of the season, ex Man City goalkeeper, Joe Hart has chosen to be with Rushden & Diamonds instead of other several top clubs who were interested in his services.

Kyriakos Papadopoulos
papado.jpg

Young Greek centre back, Kyriakos Papadopoulos had only spent a season with Anderlecht before moving to Rushden Stadium which was reported to be around $6 mil.

Hey mate, jsut head a read through, looks like your heading to be a rushden legend (H), brilliant work, good luck for your season, if only coventry was there lol ;) keep it up!

August Updates!

August Results
View attachment 65791

Rushden & Diamonds started off their campaign with a 3-2 home victory over Blackburn Rovers. The Diamonds were 0-2 down at half time but they gave a good fight in the 2nd half and scored 3 goals to record a remarkable comeback. The next match against Man City was a 1-1 draw but Rushden were unlucky not to come out victorious. Rossi's side were expected not to have much impact at Liverpool as they eventually lost by a single goal. Papadopoulos 1st goal for Rushden was enough to give his team a win over Swindon in the League Cup. The last match of the month was against West Brom in which Joaquin Larrivey scored the equaliser for The Diamonds and bring the match to a draw.

Record Attendance Broken
View attachment 65790

League Table as at end of August
View attachment 65794

Rushden & Diamonds are sitting 9th on the table after 4 matches played.

Final Player Transfers

Marco Verratti
View attachment 65793
Before the transfer window was closed, Valentino Rossi made a quick move by signing young Italian starlet, Marco Verratti from Frosinone to bolster his squad. It was believed to be around $7.5 mil.

View attachment 65792

Rushden manager, Valentino Rossi brought in 5 free players including Ryan Bertrand, Cristian Zaccardo and Robert Snodgrass. Lars Bender was one of the best catch and Rossi made one particular loan signing which was Jose Baxter from Everton.

September Updates!

September Results
View attachment 65818

Only 4 matches were scheduled for this month and the first match was against Stoke which ended up in a 2-2 draw. Both sides had equal number of chances and a draw was a fair results. Next up was against Birmingham at St Andrews and the match ended up in a stalemate. Moving on to the 3rd round of the League Cup, Rushden & Diamonds were expected to win against Burnley and they did just that with Jose Baxter netting in 2 goals. Goals from Papadopoulos and Rochina was enough to give Rushden a 2-1 victory over Southampton at St Mary's.

League Table as at end of September
View attachment 65819

Currently lying 11th on the table and everything seems to be going well for Valentino Rossi's side so far.

October Updates

October Results
View attachment 68499

Only 4 matches were being played this month and Rushden & Diamonds first encounter was against a superior Arsenal side at home which they eventually lost 2-0. The next match was also played at the Rushden Stadium and a solitary goal by Ciaran Clark gave The Diamonds a much needed victory. Following that, The Red Devils proved too much for Rossi's side as they won easily 3-1. Rushden's final match of the month was a League Cup tie at Charlton where they beat them by a single Ruben Rochina strike.

League Table as at end of October
View attachment 68500

Rushden & Diamonds are still hanging on to a mid table position but there are still alot more to play for.

Transfer News

Transfers News

smallwood.png
salomon.png

Will Smallwood and Salomon join The Diamonds?

Rumours have been going around that Rushden & Diamonds manager, Valentino Rossi, is going to make a bid for Middlesbrough starlet, Richard Smallwood as well as Arsenal's out of favour midfielder, Bartosz Salomon.​

Just noticed this XD Great layout and great work getting Rushden in the prem in 4 years!

Rushden's star suffers injury

:'( Ruben Rochina out for a month :'(
View attachment 68846

This will be a major blow to Rushden & Diamonds after the striker will be ruled out of action for about 4 weeks.

Amazing stuff as usual. ^^)

:wub: One of, if not the best on the site. :)

Your support is greatly appreciated as well Chris! (H)

Rushden manager set for Reebok Stadium?

Bolton approach Rossi
View attachment 68899

After former boss Owen Coyle was sacked by Bolton due to a string of bad results, their chairman tried to approach Rushden & Diamonds's manager, Valentino Rossi to fill up the vacant managerial post. However, Rossi was unwilling to part with his current team and decided to reject the job offer.