San Siro Superiority - A Story By Brummy123 and Miskell99

Who Will Do Better ?

• Total voters
February

After the long tiring period of December and January it was the start of the Champions League knock out rounds.

(home) AC 3 Cagliari 0 ( Italian Cup Semi Final )
( Ronaldinho, Pato 2 )

Great performance and I can afford to rest key players in the second leg.

(home) AC 2 Lazio 0
( Huntelaar, OG )

Nice performance by the lads dominating the game and a good result.

(away) AC 2 Cagliari 0 ( Italian Cup Semi Final )
( Di Gennaro, Oliveira )

Rested most of key players in this match and both teams hitting the woodwork 3 times so alot of missed chances.

(away) AC 1 Genoa 0
( Huntelaar)

Scoring straight from kick off inside the first minute ensured a good victory against Genoa.

(away) AC 1 Brescia 0
( Adiyiah )

Left in late to win this one but with alot of injuries we had to play alot of the young players.

(away) AC 2 OM 0
( Di Gennaro, Inzaghi )

OM dominated us all through the first half but in the last minute of the first half they had a player sent off, which we capitalised on.

(home) AC 1 Florentina 1
( Adiyiah, Gilardino )

Didn't perform well and lucky to get a goal but winning for most of the match I thought we could win this won but then Gilardino scored a late equaliser nothing less than they deserved.

Month Review

With alot of injuries this month Matt Hobbs has had to play alot of youth in his teams which he is pleased in their performances but we lacked a bit of experience some times.

Player of the month

It is very close between Dominic Adiyiah and Davide Di Gennaro but I think I'll give it to Davide for his classy performances over the past month.

di%20gennaro.jpg

Here are some screenies...​

Last edited:
Haha lol

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

watch out for Drogba hes a beast in the first season

March

After a great month in february Matt Hobbs and his AC Milan side were keen to carry on their success.

(away) AC 3 Leece 0
( Pato 2, Defour )

Great match in were Pato regained his form with two goals.

(home) AC 1 OM 1
( Pato, Niang )

Duo to injuries Matt Hobbs only had 3 subs in this game which shows how bad the injury probly is on the good side Pato scored his 30th goal of the season.

(away) AC 4 Udinese 0
( Pato, Ronaldinho, Kadlec )

Brilliant performance and young Kadlec got his first goal for AC Milan.

(home) AC 3 Parma 0
( OG, Defour, Ronaldinho )

Good perfomance and we dominated the game.

(away) AC 4 Cagliari 1
( Adiyiah 2, Pato 2, Agostini )

Two stand out performances by Adiyiah and Pato shame we let in a late goal.

(home) AC 0 Inter 2 ( Champions League Quarters )
( Krasic, Bolatelli )

Typical of my luck to get the rivals in the cup anyway the performance was shocking and it didn't help that Nesta got sent off mid-way through the second half.

Month Review

Great performance in the league but I don't see us coming back from the 2-0 defeat in the first leg against Inter.

Player of the month

Pato just for the amount of goals he's scored this month

_44434687_pato416.jpg

February Update
Juventus 1-0 AC Milan
We arrived in Turin looking for a close game. I would have loved a draw but a 1-0 defeat would have been good to take to the home tie. We put out a strong team and Pato missed a sitter early on. Juventus were strong and grabbed a goal and we knew we had work to do in the second leg.
AS Roma 0-1 AC Milan
We had drawn to Roma at home. A 1-1 bore draw and we could afford to draw this match. We started tentatively and at half time it was 0-0. We came out in the second half and Nesta and Pirlo both got booked. I took them both off because Nesta was already suspended and Pirlo was a card away and then all of a sudden we won a penalty, but we had no one to take it and then up stepped Lukaku and he buried it. There were minutes left and Onyewu got sent off. It was always going to be a tough job but Ronaldinho made a goal line clearance and we hung on
AC Milan 5-1 Juventus
We started knowing we had to win by two goals and we looked nervous. I told the boys “we can win this!” I reminded them of the 3-1 victory at home. We set out there determined to win and we scored early on through Klaas Jan Huntelaar. Stupidly we gave away a penalty. It was Onyewu’s fault and it was back at 1-1. The heads looked down but they didn’t stay down for long as Pato made it 2-1 and we got our belief back and we lead at the break 2-1. We needed one goal and we were through. As we sat down to watch the second half, Pato broke free only to be fouled by Melo and he was off. Ten man Juventus couldn’t concede. Moments later Piiiirrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllloooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Andrea had scored a beautiful free kick and we were as good as in the final. Pato grabbed another 10 minutes from time and we were singing in the dugout. Pato rounded off his hat-trick and we were against Fiorentina and the final.
AC Milan 3-0 Lecce
We started knowing we should win and we were looking to follow up from our magnificent Juventus win. Pato had just signed a new four year deal and he was looking to celebrate. We also started without Nesta and Onyewu who were both suspended so Bonera and Shittu were the centre backs. Bonera played a long ball forward which Huntelaar found and cleverly finished. Pato played Huntelaar through for his second and we lead 2-0. Pato then dribbled down the right and hit home from the edge of the box. Klaas had picked up a minor knock but we lead them in at half time 3-0. We created chances in the second half but failed to convert them and we went home with a 3-0 win.
Bari 1–4 AC Milan
We played a lesser team against Bari as it was Chelsea next week. Zambrotta was available for selection but he wasn’t 100%. Bari scored quickly and we needed to get our act together. Riquelme pulled us back level and then Pato scored on the stroke of half time to put us ahead. We wouldn’t lose our focus in the second half. We would go on to win 4-1 with Pato and Adiyah scoring a beaty from the edge of the area. The only downside was that Lukaku limped off injured so we experimented with a new formation. The final whistle blew and my thoughts turned to Chelsea and Tassotti.
AC Milan 1–1 Chelsea
Pre Match
It had been a busy month but this will make or break my time in Italy. If we can get a result to Chelsea at home we can go through to the final. I thought of beating Tassotti and so did the players. We flew back to Milan. We watched, we learned and we practiced. We marked Drogba in our minds and we blocked Lampard from long range. There was one big absentee, Pato. Naturally he flew out and he would sit next to me on the bench, just like Tassotti sat next to Carlo.
I told the boys “Go out there and enjoy themselves.” Me, Pato and Brian walked over to Carlo. I would shake hands with Carlo and I would shake the hands with all his backroom staff. I would shake hands with his captain but not with Tassotti. As I walked over to shake Terry’s hand, Tassotti was determined to shake hands with Pato but Pato refused to my delight
First Half
The boys knew what we were trying to do. We were trying to win. We strung some neat passes together and the ball fell to Huntelaar inside the box he found some space and got the pass away to Bale. Bale put a lovely ball in at the near post which Adiyah finished nicely. They came back with a Drogba shot from an impossible angle
Half Time
“We can win this!” I declared
Second Half
The second half was dull. It ended 1-1 and we had a lot of work to do in the second leg
Post Match
“Bad luck.” laughed Tassotti at the end. We could still win.

In my game Spurs are two points clear in England and Barcelona went out to Marseille

April

This was a big month for Matt Hobbs and his AC side with the second leg of the quarter final against Inter and also playing Inter in the league to see who gets the advantage into the home straight of the season.

(home) AC 2 Roma 0
( Defour, Inzaghi )

Great start to the month looking promosing.

(away) AC 1 Inter 3 ( Champions League Quarters )
( Thiago Silva, Balotelli, Stankovic, Krasic )

Shocking display by the lads and deserved to go out but met board expectations by getting to the quarters.

(away) AC 0 Sampodoria 1
( Pazzini )

Had two men sent off but thought we could hang on for a draw untill the 90 + 5 minute. What a joke.

(home) AC 0 Juventus 1
( Iaguinta )

Woefull Display

(home) AC 0 Inter 0

Not scoring in three games somethings wrong and also got another man sent off.

(home) AC 3 Napoli 0
( Huntelaar, Pato, Defour )

Three penalties Three goals

(away) AC 0 Palermo 2
( Pastore, Kjaer )

Not scored in open play for 5 games got to sort this out.

Month Review

Shocking month for AC Milan out of the champions league basically out of the Seria A title but comfortably second.

Player of the Month

For the first time I'm not going to give it to anyone. Nobody stood out and performed well.

Here are some screenies...

English players don't play very well in countries like Spain, Italy, etc, I had bale in milan 2 seasons, didn't play jack, maybe Rodwell will be better, also had John Bostock in Benfica, didn't play well either, so I simply don't buy them.

alright mate thanks for the advice

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

i was thinking about rodwell but instead got defour

I signed Rodwell and he dominates from DM. He only cost me 15M. Posting March now and April by 3pm

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

March Update
AC Milan 5–0 Cesena
HT: 4-0
Huntelaar (3), Adiyah (2)
Cesena started the brightest forcing two great saves out of Abbiati. We found Huntelaar in the box who turned his defender and hit it in at the near post to make it 1-0. Then Bale intercepted a Cesena move and we got it to Huntelaar on the edge of the box who made it 2-0. Riquelme found Huntelaar and from an impossible angle he completed his hat-trick. Pirlo’s cross found Adiyah in the box who headed home for 4-0. At half time the score was 4-0. Riquelme found Adiyah mid way through the second half, he was on the edge of the box and he scored. The match ended and we had won 5-0.
Palermo 0–1 AC Milan
HT: 0-0
Huntelaar
The game started poorly with neither side really creating chances. Palermo put in a great cross at the back post, the header connected but Abbiati makes a brilliant save and it stays 0-0, until half time. “We can win this match boys, we just need more of the ball and that’s your job Andrea and Jack.” The second half was the same as the first until Bonera played a beautiful ball forward which landed at Huntelaar’s feet. He turned the defender inside out and he buried it. It was in the 89th minute and we were delighted. 1-0 and we had won.
Chievo 0-3 AC Milan
HT: 0-2
Huntelaar, Riquelme, Lukaku
We started well, keeping the ball on the ground and passing from player to player the ball came to Klaas who hit it into the corner first time. It was 1-0 and we were in control. We scored on the stroke of half time through Riquelme. The second half started in the same fashion with Bale’s cross finding Lukaku who headed home. We won 3-0 but we had bigger matches coming. It was Chelsea next and it was my biggest match so far. We would be away and we had to win. Many fans had written us off. We flew out there quickly. We knew what we had to do. We flew out early and practiced. We got phone calls from Tassotti we turned our phones off. The cameras were on us and the reporters were highlighting how me and Tassotti didn’t shake hands.
Chelsea 0-2 AC Milan
Riquelme, Huntelaar
It was time for the biggest team talk I had ever given. “Right lads, let’s do it. We can beat Chelsea, we can beat Tassotti. Every paper in Milan, Every paper in Italy, Every paper in the World says you can’t win this so let’s go out there and prove every single one of them wrong.” We walked out and I shook Tassotti’s hand reluctantly. He wished me good luck and I told him to get lost. We played our strongest side and we started well. Chelsea started dominating the ball but then Riiiqqqquuuuueeeelmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee. It was 1-0 and we were in control. I looked towards the clock and there was still a long way left. We looked towards Tassotti and said “take some of that!” We were on fire but we needed another. I looked up to see Riquelme find Huntelaar and he buries it into the top corner. We were leading at the break 2-0 but we looked nervous and we stayed there though we were through to the quarter finals.” I said I was going to get,” said Tassotti. He couldn’t get me. My team was around me and it was apparent who they stood for. Tassotti kicked off and he had a knife. Carlo walked in “Watch it!” He couldn’t get me but I got Zambrotta. I was mad now and Zambrotta was on the floor. He was in pain. I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. It was a camera and it was front page news. The papers wanted an interview and there was pressure on the post match press conference but Brian did it just like he always did. There was pressure on him to answer questions about Zambrotta but he said “I’m here to talk about football and nothing else.” Unsurprisingly Tassotti got the sack and I was issued a public apology by Clarence Seedorf.
AC Milan 2-1 Napoli
HT: 1-0
Pato, Gattuso Dossena
We quickly went 1-0 up through Pato. Naturally Zambrotta was injured and couldn’t play. The team went to see him in hospital. Each one of us signed his cast. It stayed 1-0 until halftime when Dossena pulled one back in the second half and then in the last minute of injury time Gattuso scored to make it 2-1 and we walked away the victors. We drew Benfica in Europe and we knew it would be tough. Tassotti had again found a job as a coach at Madrid. He knew how lucky he was but the only good thing about Tassotti was that I had a link to Chelsea which I could use to my advantage. We had Juventus next away in the league and we knew we would have a job on our hands.
Juventus 1-2 AC Milan
HT: 1-1
Iaqinta Riquelme, Lukaku
Iaqinta scored to give the Old Lady an early lead but we equalised quickly through Riquelme. At half time the score was 1-1. The second half started slowly and it was still 1-1 until the 89th minute where Lukaku buried a Bale cross and it finished 2-1 and we were victorious. We were practically champions and there were still a lot of games left. We had Catania next and we were aiming to win. We would have Zambrotta available and we knew we should win.
AC Milan 1-0 Catania
Alex
The match started slowly with neither side really creating chances but 7 minutes into the second half Alex changed the game and we went 1-0 up where we stayed for the rest of the match. The maths was simple. If we beat Lazio in the next league match we would be crowned champions. Zambrotta was rested for this match making him available for Benfica.
AC Milan 4-0 Benfica
HT: 3-0
Pirlo (2), Adiyah, Ronaldinho
We played Benfica at home in the first game knowing we had to win. It would be tough as we learnt in the group stages. We had to play well if we were going to win and we did. Zambrotta returned to action and didn’t we really do well. First he set up Pirlo who fired it in. Then Ronaldinho pulled a corner back to Pirlo who scored again and we were 2-0 in front and then on the stroke of half time Adiyah buried a ball off a Bale cross making it 3-0 at Half time. We started the second half in similar fashion and with moments remaining Ronaldinho made it 4 and insured our place in the Semi-finals.
Tell me what you think about the new format

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

March Update

AC Milan 5–0 Cesena

Huntelaar (3), Adiyah (2)

Cesena started the brightest forcing two great saves out of Abbiati. We found Huntelaar in the box who turned his defender and hit it in at the near post to make it 1-0. Then Bale intercepted a Cesena move and we got it to Huntelaar on the edge of the box who made it 2-0. Riquelme found Huntelaar and from an impossible angle he completed his hat-trick. Pirlo’s cross found Adiyah in the box who headed home for 4-0. At half time the score was 4-0. Riquelme found Adiyah mid way through the second half, he was on the edge of the box and he scored. The match ended and we had won 5-0.

Palermo 0–1 AC Milan

Huntelaar

The game started poorly with neither side really creating chances. Palermo put in a great cross at the back post, the header connected but Abbiati makes a brilliant save and it stays 0-0, until half time. “We can win this match boys, we just need more of the ball and that’s your job Andrea and Jack.” The second half was the same as the first until Bonera played a beautiful ball forward which landed at Huntelaar’s feet. He turned the defender inside out and he buried it. It was in the 89th minute and we were delighted. 1-0 and we had won.

Chievo 0-3 AC Milan

Huntelaar, Riquelme, Lukaku

We started well, keeping the ball on the ground and passing from player to player the ball came to Klaas who hit it into the corner first time. It was 1-0 and we were in control. We scored on the stroke of half time through Riquelme. The second half started in the same fashion with Bale’s cross finding Lukaku who headed home. We won 3-0 but we had bigger matches coming. It was Chelsea next and it was my biggest match so far. We would be away and we had to win. Many fans had written us off. We flew out there quickly. We knew what we had to do. We flew out early and practiced. We got phone calls from Tassotti we turned our phones off. The cameras were on us and the reporters were highlighting how me and Tassotti didn’t shake hands.

Chelsea 0-2 AC Milan

Riquelme, Huntelaar

It was time for the biggest team talk I had ever given. “Right lads, let’s do it. We can beat Chelsea, we can beat Tassotti. Every paper in Milan, Every paper in Italy, Every paper in the World says you can’t win this so let’s go out there and prove every single one of them wrong.” We walked out and I shook Tassotti’s hand reluctantly. He wished me good luck and I told him to get lost. We played our strongest side and we started well. Chelsea started dominating the ball but then Riiiqqqquuuuueeeelmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee. It was 1-0 and we were in control. I looked towards the clock and there was still a long way left. We looked towards Tassotti and said “take some of that!” We were on fire but we needed another. I looked up to see Riquelme find Huntelaar and he buries it into the top corner. We were leading at the break 2-0 but we looked nervous and we stayed there though we were through to the quarter finals.” I said I was going to get,” said Tassotti. He couldn’t get me. My team was around me and it was apparent who they stood for. Tassotti kicked off and he had a knife. Carlo walked in “Watch it!” He couldn’t get me but I got Zambrotta. I was mad now and Zambrotta was on the floor. He was in pain. I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. It was a camera and it was front page news. The papers wanted an interview and there was pressure on the post match press conference but Brian did it just like he always did. There was pressure on him to answer questions about Zambrotta but he said “I’m here to talk about football and nothing else.” Unsurprisingly Tassotti got the sack and I was issued a public apology by Clarence Seedorf.

AC Milan 2-1 Napoli

HT: 1-0

Pato, Gattuso Dossena

We quickly went 1-0 up through Pato. Naturally Zambrotta was injured and couldn’t play. The team went to see him in hospital. Each one of us signed his cast. It stayed 1-0 until halftime when Dossena pulled one back in the second half and then in the last minute of injury time Gattuso scored to make it 2-1 and we walked away the victors. We drew Benfica in Europe and we knew it would be tough. Tassotti had again found a job as a coach at Madrid. He knew how lucky he was but the only good thing about Tassotti was that I had a link to Chelsea which I could use to my advantage. We had Juventus next away in the league and we knew we would have a job on our hands.

Juventus 1-2 AC Milan

HT: 1-1

Iaqinta Riquelme, Lukaku

Iaqinta scored to give the Old Lady an early lead but we equalised quickly through Riquelme. At half time the score was 1-1. The second half started slowly and it was still 1-1 until the 89th minute where Lukaku buried a Bale cross and it finished 2-1 and we were victorious. We were practically champions and there were still a lot of games left. We had Catania next and we were aiming to win. We would have Zambrotta available and we knew we should win.

AC Milan 1-0 Catania

Alex

The match started slowly with neither side really creating chances but 7 minutes into the second half Alex changed the game and we went 1-0 up where we stayed for the rest of the match. The maths was simple. If we beat Lazio in the next league match we would be crowned champions. Zambrotta was rested for this match making him available for Benfica.

AC Milan 4-0 Benfica

Pirlo (2), Adiyah, Ronaldinho

We played Benfica at home in the first game knowing we had to win. It would be tough as we learnt in the group stages. We had to play well if we were going to win and we did. Zambrotta returned to action and didn’t we really do well. First he set up Pirlo who fired it in. Then Ronaldinho pulled a corner back to Pirlo who scored again and we were 2-0 in front and then on the stroke of half time Adiyah buried a ball off a Bale cross making it 3-0 at Half time. We started the second half in similar fashion and with moments remaining Ronaldinho made it 4 and insured our place in the Semi-finals.

Tell me what you think about the new format

Excellent read Guys!!!

Miskell, I loving the Tasotti saga!

Brummie, unlucky about that month hope you sort it out!!

btw, I voted Brummie

Yeah thanks mate I love getting feedback. Be listening because theres a twist in the air

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

April Update
AC Milan 4-1 Lazio
HT: 2-0
Riquelme, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Adiyah Zarate
We came in knowing if we won we were champions and early on we felt the pressure but when Riquelme broke free to score we looked confident. Then Nesta grabbed a goal and my captain was basking in glory. We were 2-0 up and looking good. The second half came and we grabbed another through Silva. We knew we had the league and we were aiming to win in style but we conceded a goal to Zarate but we grabbed the last goal from Adiyah. We had won and we were champions.
Benfica (0) 0-1 (5) AC Milan
HT: 0-1
Huntelaar
We knew we should go through to the next round but we had to make sure and we did when Huntelaar grabbed a wonder goal and it was over. We drew Arsenal for the next round dreaming we could go all the way but most of all Benfica meant my job was secure. We had Inter away next and it was the least important derby match I’ve ever been involved in
Inter Milan 1-1 AC Milan
Balotelli Ambrosini
I told the boys a very simple message “Don’t be stupid and don’t put your body on the line.” They didn’t listen and Pirlo got injured early on. I was disappointed as he was stretchered off. He would be out for two months and would miss the Italian cup final and the semi finals of the Champion’s League. We went to a 1-0 lead with an Ambrosini goal and we lead them 1-0 at half time. Inter pulled a goal back and there weren’t many chances after that making the score 1-1. The only down side was Pirlo’s injury. We had Genoa away and Cagliari at home and then we were back to Europe with an away tie against Arsenal.
Genoa 0-3 AC Milan
Riquelme, Pato (2)
We started well with both Riquelme and Pato scoring. Pato added another in the second half and we eased to victory. We had to play Cagliari next but my thoughts were on the Arsenal game. We had played well and I expected more of the same against Cagliari
AC Milan 3-1 Cagliari
Lukaku (2), Adiyah Dessena
We played well and were determined to win. Lukaku and Adiyah got us off to a great start. We played well in the first half and deserved to be on top. Lukaku scored again just before half time to make sure about the win. They pulled one back in the second half but it was meaningless and we were still unbeaten in the league but could we sustain this. It was Arsenal away and we had prepared well but disaster struck as there were doubts over Pato’s fitness.
Arsenal 1-1 AC Milan
Eboue Adiyah
We started the better and before we knew it we were 1-0 up Huntelaar broke forward, playing a nice inside ball to Gattuso who found Adiyah for the first. It stayed that way until half time. We had our away goal and we were delighted. They took a corner at the start of the second half and it was pulled back to Eboue who hit it and we drew 1-1. I would have taken it before hand so I’ll take it now. We will take them to the San Siro and finish the job there.
Bologna 0-2 AC Milan
Lukaku, Nesta
We started on the back foot and Bologna missed a penalty and the first half ended 0-0.We played a lot better in the second half and we were awarded a penalty near the end and Lukaku scored it. We were 1-0 up with 10 minutes left but there was still a long time to go and in injury time we were awarded a penalty. Oddo stepped up and he missed but Nesta reacted the quickest and the game was over at 2-0. We were to play Arsenal next in the deciding match.
AC Milan (5) 4–0 (1) Arsenal
Rodwell, Huntelaar (3)
Both sides started tentatively with bookings being dealt out to Gattuso and Ambrosini from Milan and Fabregas, Nasri and Song for Arsenal. Midway through the first half Milan won a corner which was pulled back to Gattuso who hit it in and the shot was headed in by Rodwell and Milan lead by a goal to nil. The game fluttered out until van Persie tried to dribble the ball away from his own line, only to be tackled by Zambrotta who found Huntelaar who scored and it was 2-0. Then as we neared the end of the second half Bale put a ball in that found Adiyah. Adiyah got a pass away to Huntelaar who grabbed his second. Moments from the end of the half a Nesta clearance found Huntelaar who completed his hat-trick. The second half filtered out with both sides suffering injuries. Arsenal suffered minor injuries to their whole midfield whilst Milan lost Antonini. The match ended 4-0 and we celebrated. As we celebrated I was apprehensive about one tiny thing. We were playing Madrid in the final and Madrid meant Tassotti and Tassotti meant ****.