San Siro Superiority - A Story By Brummy123 and Miskell99

Who Will Do Better ?

• Total voters
May

With us being out the champions league and basically out of the Seria A title the only thing the AC Milan fans had to look forward was the final of the Italian Cup.

(away) AC 3 Bari 1
( Adiyiah, Pato, Rondaldinho, Barreto )

Good result but it's just a run out for the lads now.

AC 2 Juventus 1 ( Italian Cup Final )
( Seedorf 2, Marchisio )

All hale CLARENCE SEEDORF he is god. Absolute amazing performance by Clarence and we actually won a big game for once.

(home) AC 1 Bologna 0
( Huntelaar )

Ok result

(away) AC 4 Chievo 0
( Pato 2, Thiago Silva, Adiyiah )

Great end to the season.

Month Review

Great results and a brilliant result in which we won the cup.

Player of the month

ALL HAIL CLARENCE SEEDORF.

Clarence_Seedorf.jpg

Here are some screenies...

Season Review

With the board expecting Matt Hobbs to get his AC Milan side to the quarter finals of the champions league and to challange for the Seria A title. I think we did just that and the added bonus of winning the Italian Cup.

Players

I am pretty pleased with the overal performance of the players except for in the big games against the like of Juventus and Inter. The only big game we performed well in was the final of the cup. I was pretty disappointed in the performances of Huntelaar he played a total of 44 games only scoring 13 goals. I was happy with the defence only conceding 19 goals. The stand out performer of the season was Pato. Pato was absolutely amazing being the top scorer in the league and performing well.

Player of the season

Pato

_44434687_pato416.jpg

Here are some screenies...​

lol Huntelaar scored that for me just in the Champion's League

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

May Update

AC Milan 33 Brescia
HT: 1-0
Ambrosini, Alex (2) Carraciolo (2), Marchesetti
We started the brighter and won a corner where Gattuso played in Ambrosini for his first. We were 1-0 up and it stayed that way until the end if the first half. They played a beautiful opening move from the kick off and scrambled it in for 1-1but they were fighting relegation and we weren’t playing for anything. We won the ball in midfield and Gattuso found Alex for 2-1. They cut through the defence again and Carraciolo scored. Brescia had reached the semi finals of the Italian cup and were a good side. Mid way through the second half a Bale cross found Alex. They pulled one back almost immediately, Carraciolo getting on the score board again.
MOM: Carraciolo
ITALIAN CUP FINAL

AC Milan 5–1 Fiorentina
HT: 2-0
Ambrosini, Gattuso, Silva (pen), Alex, Pato Montolivo
We started lining up with our strongest side we could field except Riquelme was injured so Alex started with Ronaldinho on the bench. Pato who was the cup’s top scorer partnered Huntelaar upfront. I told my lads that the result will come and they were fired up. We started well and won a corner. It was scrambled in by Ambrosini and we were 1-0 up. Nesta took a minor knock but managed to play on. We won another corner and this time it was played back to Gattuso who struck it in for 2-0. It stayed that way until half time and we were victorious. The only player who was having a poor game was Huntelaar. The second half started well with Gattuso playing in a long ball that found Pato in the box who was brought down for a penalty. Silva stepped up and scored. Nesta came off for Onyewu due to his minor injury. The ball was played up field along the ground and Zambrotta found Huntelaar in the box. He played it inside to Gattuso and he played a through ball for Alex who buries it in the bottom right hand corner. Ambrosini won the ball and played it into Gattuso at his feet. He looked up and saw Pato making a run and found him with a great ball and we were 5-0 up. Fiorentina played a long ball from the back and found Montolivio who buried the ball for a consolation goal. It ended 5-1 and we celebrated all night long.
MOM: Gattuso

Back to the League

Parma 2–2 AC Milan
HT: 0-2
Paloschi (2) Alex, Ronaldinho
This was our last away game of the season and we looked determined to win. We started well and Pato found Alex with a through ball who made it 1-0. We won a corner and Alex found Ronaldinho who made it 2-0 with a beautiful volley. Paloschi broke free of the defence only to be brought down from behind by Bale who was sent off. Pato took the defenders on down the left hand side forcing a heroic save out of the Parma keeper. The half time whistle blew and it was 2-0. Parma broke beautifully down the left and Paloschi was there to finish off and make the scores 1-2. Lukaku came on for Pato and was now our lone striker. They created numerous chances down the right with countless headers going over the bar but when the ball was played into Paloschi who was 25 yards out he turned and hit it first time to make the scores level. They would fail to breach our defence again and the match would end 2-2. Our last league game was Fiorentina away and we knew it would be tough.
MOM: Paloschi

AC Milan 2–1 Fiorentina
HT: 1-0
Ambrosini, Pato Gilardino
As Alex got injured in training and Riquelme just returned from an injury that was the one thing I changed about the line up. Bale’s suspension also saw Antonini start on a rare occasion. We started slowly but when the ball came to Huntelaar up front he pulled it back for Ambrosini who scored and we lead at the break 1-0. Riquelme came on for the reprimanded Flamini. The second half continued in a cautious manner until Antonini played a trough ball for Pato which he hit straight at the keeper, briefly causing some excitement only to be cleared. The clearance landed at the feet of Ambrosini who picked out Pato with a beautiful ball to make the scores 2-0 after a calmly and collectedly slotted home. Minutes later Fiorentina broke down the left with Gilardino who cut inside to finish from a seemingly impossible angle. Fiorentina had a few chances in the latter stages but all were of no use as the game finished 2-1.
MOM: Ambrosini
The league had finished and we had collected 100 points winning the competition but we had no time to celebrate our achievements as we headed on the first plane to Madrid.
Champions League Final Update coming soon.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

CHAMPION’S LEAGUE
PART ONE

PRE MATCH
We flew out to Madrid knowing they would have an advantage. The Champion’s League final is normally played in a neutral venue but this one wasn’t. It would be played against Madrid in Madrid. We were already at a disadvantage. At least we were in the minds of the press but we were really at an advantage. Madrid and Mourinho had made one major flaw and that was Tassotti. Tassotti would inspire us to victory and I was sure of it. We trained using Tassotti’s face for target practice. Zambrotta couldn’t play due to suspension but he was determined to be sat on the touch line. I was a little apprehensive about Zambrotta being on the touch mine as there was always risk of a break out between Zambrotta and Tassotti and on a stage where there were millions of viewers and hundreds of cameras I didn’t want to take that chance. We trained hard and we had worked on every strategy and tactic in the book. We could deal with Madrid and we knew we would face some strong attacks from both wings with Marcelo and Ramos. We were looking to Abbiati who looked mind blowing in training. We knew it would be a tough game.

FIRST HALF
We start the game poorly with Flamini instantly receiving a yellow card. Both Nesta and Ambrosini picked up minor knocks as the game proceeded. Madrid pile on the pressure as a Ramos cross finds Benzema’s head but Benzema puts the header over for a goal kick. Relentlessly both Marcelo and Ramos cross into the box but they fail to score. It is left to Ronaldinho to clear it. His clearance found Klaas who managed to work himself into a shooting position only to be denied by the keeper. The corner produced nothing and the game continued. Ramos puts in another brilliant cross finding Ronaldo but Abbiati is strong and claims it. We work the ball up field and win another corner. Marcelo clears and the match continues. The ball was ping-ponged around in midfield and then it came out to Bale who put in a lovely cross connecting with Huntelaar’s head forcing a diving save out of Casillas. They break from our corner with Benzema attempting a cross that we clear. Madrid win the ball and continue to cause problems but Ronaldo fouls Nesta and we have a free kick. The ball is once again batted around in midfield. On the stroke of Half time we win a free kick. Ronaldinho lines it up and we bring our men forward. He floats a lovely curving ball into the 6 yard box and we jump to win it. Ambrosini is against Pepe for the header and he wins it. He powers the ball. Clunk!!!!! It came off the bar and the referee’s whistle blew. The supporters applauded us off respectfully and we knew that we could handle Madrid.

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE
PART TWO
THE TEAM TALK
We were level with them at Half Time at 0-0 and I’m a bag of nerves. Brian puts his arm around me and we walk into the dressing room in nerves and Mourinho’s men walk in with anger on their faces and disappointment in their hearts. The pressure is on me as I prepare my speech in my mind. “The pressure is off lads and we have nothing to lose. We were not expected to win this and we were not predicted to be 0-0 at half time. The pressure is all on them so let’s go out there and win!!!” Pirlo smiled and so did Nesta. The players roared as they lead me out the dressing room. I worded my speech carefully making sure I never mentioned trophy or cup. Brian smiled as we heard the roar of Jose in the Madrid dressing room. They got the home dressing room because it was their stadium we were playing in. I knew we were under the cosh. I took the pressure upon myself rather than pressing it on my players.

Hey guys I was just wondering shall i change the layout of my match reports. Shall I put them into more depth or is it good having one short like mine and one in depth like miskells. Any advice please?

Hey guys I was just wondering shall i change the layout of my match reports. Shall I put them into more depth or is it good having one short like mine and one in depth like miskells. Any advice please?

I think they are a bit busy, if you now what I mean. As in lots of bold and colour etc. Just makes it a bit hard to read.

Pre Season

After an adequate season last season by Matt Hobbs AC Milan side Hobbs was keen to push on and win more trophies.

In a interview with sky sports Matt Hobbs has said that he was keen to experiment in the upcoming friendlys but in the middle of the freindlys was the super cup final between AC and Inter.

AC 6 Offenbach 0

AC 2 Cremonse 1

AC 6 Oostende 0

AC 0 Juventus 1

AC 0 Inter 1 ( Super Cup Final )
( Balotelli )

We performed well in this game and it was evenly matched through out but Inter caught us on the counter and got the goal.

AC 0 Siena 2

AC 2 Varese 0

With Matt Hobbs experimenting and trying different things there was always going to be some bad results but Hobbs has said that he is pleased with the performances of his team and is looking forward to the season ahead.

Breaking News

mystman.jpg

Sky sports news understands that AC Milan have signed a player for the clubs record signing for £37.5 million. In a interview Hobbs has refused to say who the signing is and says all will be revieled soon..

Stay tuned to see the who the record breaking signing is..​

Transfers

Matt Hobbs was given by the AC Milan board £94 million to make the squad a presence in the champions league.

His first signing was the versitile defender Diego Renan.

diegorenanlt3_347843.jpg

Hobbs will be hoping that Renan will act as great cover for the ageing Zambrotta and mabye next year be first choice.

The second signing was the holland international Arjen Robben for £35 million.

arjen-robben-bayern-13250107-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

Hobbs has said he has all faith in Robben to perform for AC and he wants him to play a more central role which is different role to which he played for Bayern.

The third signing was the record signing Felipe from Udinese for £37.5 million.

felipe_udinese.jpg

Matt Hobbs has splashed the cash on Felipe because he is hoping that he can form a lethal partnership with Thiago Silva to decrease the amount of goals we let in. Hobbs has said he has all faith Felipe can live up to his pricetag and perform well.

Also Neymar has finally joined from Santos. Agreeing the fee last year it was for £19 million.

The fith and final signing Matt Hobbs has made was a promosing regen called Gary Pugh at the end of his contract.
View attachment 89568

With there really only being two recognisable names leaving AC they are Nesta to Valencia for £1.5 million and the Super Clarence Seedorf for £1 million going to Malaga.

I would have kept Pirlo and Nesta both are world class but you have made very good signings there Arjen Robben for less than £40 million is a fantastic piece of buisness. And Gary Pugh with the right leadership looks could be world class. Only 16 but already looking like he could challenge for a place in the Welsh national team lol!

lol cheers mate im training robben to play amc because i dont have wingers in the formation im playing so i just hope he stays patient. I got rid of pirlo because i feel ambrosini and gattuso are better and you've got flamini as back up and i've brought defour and hes been class but i feel i definitly had to sell nesta he was getting really old and his stats were dropping rapidly.

lol cheers mate im training robben to play amc because i dont have wingers in the formation im playing so i just hope he stays patient. I got rid of pirlo because i feel ambrosini and gattuso are better and you've got flamini as back up and i've brought defour and hes been class but i feel i definitly had to sell nesta he was getting really old and his stats were dropping rapidly.

Alot of the Milan boys are getting on a bit. However my main qualm with Milan is how bad Huntelaar and Borrielo are! Huntelaar is just awful 12 apps and 15 apps as a sub and 2 goals!? For any striker be it international status or sunday league thats just awful... Emile Heskey awful!!!

My main tip for AC Milan players is to sell Huntelaar straight away lol XD

ye lol i was thinking about it but i thought i'd give him one more season and ye Borreilo was shocking and offloaded him straight away

I'm in 2011 with Milan and Huntelaar is just fine, scores alot of goals, he is mainly sub with me but gets 15-20 goals every season, Borrielo was awful. Plus, I kept all the italian veterans, Pirlo, gattuso, ambrosini, nesta, they are important in the team, altough some have retired they are still in staff, I never sell club icons, nor indispensable players, I got almost 200 M budget, which I used to buy kaka and ronaldo, If I dominated everything before, now it will be even better ^^

Good story. very fun to follow. love the tassotti twist. keep it up lads:)

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE FINAL

PART THREE

SECOND HALF

We kicked off and there was 45 minutes where I could sit and do nothing. I had players on the bench who could turn the game. I had Adiyah and Riquelme both sat down in their training gear as well as the likes of Onyewu. I could change things around when I needed to but I didn’t need to. Higuan had come on for Benzema and all there was to do was wait. Madrid broke down the left and Marcelo found Kaka in the middle who bore down hitting it just wide nearly giving me a heart attack. Abbiati did well to block Ronaldo’s shot but things stayed the same and the score stayed 0-0. Flamini fouled Kaka giving away a free kick 30 yards out. Alonso lined it up and won a corner. We worked the ball up the field and won a corner. The corner was cleared and we had to build our attack all over again. Bonera made a beautiful run down the right hand channel and he won a throw in by the 16 yard box. Madrid cleared the throw in and broke away in the shape of Higuan who won them a corner and we had to defend it. The ball came in and we cleared it out again. We were doing everything we could to survive. Handling crossing from Marcelo and Ramos was vital and Abbiati did just so. It stayed this way up until the 81st minute. Flamini won the ball on the right hand side of midfield and played a ball across the width of the pitch into Antonini who had come on for Gareth Bale. Antonini looked up and saw Ronaldinho making a run into the box. He picked him out with a jem of a pass. Ronaldinho stopped and turned a 180. I looked up and saw Huntelaar running in on goal. Ronaldinho played it into him. It was 1 on 1 and I couldn’t watch. Huntelaar took a flashy first touch cutting inside. He had one shot. I prayed. Huntelaar coolly buried the ball in the bottom right corner to make the score 1-0 and sending the Rossoneiri faithful into raptures. We would hang on largely thanks to Nesta who dominated Ronaldo in the air and Abbiati who made save after save but then Ronaldo skinned past Nesta and was one on one with Abbiati. He got his shot away and he had beaten Abbiati. The ball was moving towards the corner and I looked up and saw the ball tap the post. Antonini sprinted back to clear. The injury time was 2 minutes and we were going to hang on. The full time whistle blew and we celebrated. We were the Champions. I turned to the Madrid bench and saw Tassotti’s face. He was in tears. Zambrotta looked down at him but I hugged him and his tears stopped. He managed to hobble off with Jose.

AC MILAN 1-0 REAL MADRID!!!!

CHAMPIONS OF ITALY!!!!

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!!

POST MATCH
That night we partied and by the time we stopped a week had gone by. The first hotel we were in ran out of wine. We drank from the cup regularly, and we celebrated. I insisted the players’ wives and girlfriends were not allowed to come until after the match. Tassotti walked past us and said nothing. He was silent and we were jubilant. We ignored everyone and celebrated. We had played very well and deserved to win it. I can’t begin to describe the feelings in the dressing room or when we lifted the come. We had deserved the win and it was all thanks to Huntelaar.

Last edited:
nice one mate you beat me this season but i don't know about next